Let's talk balance

Ikafati

mostly rogues complained about bd counter, i have a rogue and im too noob fight against bd they said dont hit when bd cast their cs.. i tried to avoid the bd without hit him but he stun and hit me until i die. best suggestion for rogues is stop complain and avoid pvp bds

Lifesteal is rubbish if you ask me. On gear, OK. But not for tanks as runes please. I was able to battle tanks without kiting but especially to fight Bds without kiting became more impossible than I don't know what.

Lifesteal is insanely good on Warlocks, since 6 of their skills deal damage

+ they have many stuns, enemy can deal less damage on them and they can easily regenerate the dealt damage. Voila.

Depends. But then how is Lifesteal rubbish?

Tanks can literally heal themselves because of their high damage. That's why it is rubbish. Even in dungeons Bladedancers can take a whole add group alone. Isn't that a bit too much?

Edited by Julie

Tanks can literally heal themselves because of their high damage. That's why it is rubbish. Even in dungeons Bladedancers can take a whole add group alone. Isn't that a bit too much?

That's why we are here, to talk about balance. People who go full lifesteal miss out on other good stats, but I'm not sure if it's a 50/50 trade

Which "good" stats do you miss? 3 times hp runes on rings and amulet, which is really worth it.

HP runes in rings is a stupid choice IMO. For me, you lose ~5-6% dodge, and ~2-3% parry. Basically, you trade the chance of dodging some attacks for the ability to recover from them

While this topic is still alive, I'd like to point out that Forsaken passive skill needs changes too. 3 points to mana regeneration is insanely good early on, but it becomes pretty much meaningless once you reach level 18 and get Abyss Zealot's stuff. Maybe like 7% would do it? 10% would be a bit of an overkill, since Chosen passive gives that much extra mana. People would complain

HP runes in rings is a stupid choice IMO. For me, you lose ~5-6% dodge, and ~2-3% parry. Basically, you trade the chance of dodging some attacks for the ability to recover from them

It depends on if you are melee or caster class. As caster I'd choose hp rather than dodge.

While this topic is still alive, I'd like to point out that Forsaken passive skill needs changes too. 3 points to mana regeneration is insanely good early on, but it becomes pretty much meaningless once you reach level 18 and get Abyss Zealot's stuff. Maybe like 7% would do it? 10% would be a bit of an overkill, since Chosen passive gives that much extra mana. People would complain

Let's take for example my mana regeneration. Add 7% to it: 41 * 1,07 = 43.87.

41 + 3,00 = 44.

As you can see, +7% is pretty much meaningless as well, except if you have crazy 50+ mreg.

I like the +10% mreg more.

If you count guild skill it can be good at high lvl but If you look it this way I have 2 point extra when I'm in a fight

So normally it's 5 so when fight it's 2

Forskan 8 so 4

Higher lvl maybe 55 -27

58 - 29 it's nice

Tanks with life steal are stupidly ridiculous but if you look at other classes

Mayes and locks benefit it the best

Healers it's like 30% added to their heal

Necro less affected buy life lose

Rouges and ranger higher survivability

If you ask me I would give to lock and mages only with lower %

If you ask me I would give to lock and mages only with lower %

Only problem is that they cant differentiate between accessories. They'd have to make class specific items and i doubt they gonna do that.

Speaking of mana.. I think devs should increase the max mana and mana reg with the lvl increase, just like in hp.. I mean as the lvl increases more expert skills can be used and even basic skill require more mana at higher lvls which leads to a huge mana loss. So I was thinking to add 1 mana reg/lvl  but 25 at lvl26 char is too much to be added, so I think 1 each 2 lvls would be great and also to add 1 point of max mana on each lvl (Because 2 is also too much). so on lvl26 you will have 26 extra max mana with 13(still too much?) extra reg points.. Idk, Fair enough?

Now you gonna ask why not use wisdom and harmony crystals, well yea I use harmony on 2 rings and belt and still not enough.. And it is pointless to sucrifice crit, accu and speed for max mana especially in dungs. 

Edited by gladiator

What's the point of getting more mana reg? It's part of building your character, it shouldn't be made too easy. And Forsaken's passive would be more than useless then

Another skill that should be nerfed is secret link. Bcuz of this one skill even low amp (3-4) druids can easily win against some mid amp party[5-6] in arena 2v2. Most of the time if there's druid in enemy pt and my partner is not rogue too, it s 90% loss because of link. Get druid to 100hp , he push one button and full hp in 4-5secs max. Its really damn unfair. Its like 100% hp pot reusable every 20 secs.

Another skill that should be nerfed is secret link. Bcuz of this one skill even low amp (3-4) druids can easily win against some mid amp party[5-6] in arena 2v2. Most of the time if there's druid in enemy pt and my partner is not rogue too, it s 90% loss because of link. Get druid to 100hp , he push one button and full hp in 4-5secs max. Its really damn unfair. Its like 100% hp pot reusable every 20 secs.

stun druid maybe?

stun druid maybe?

How long do you think stun gonna hold him. You cant kill his partner in 4 secs lol and the other player will use his stun on either me or my partner. I have been in the situation many times. It doesn't work unless there are 2 rogues or 1 lock in pt.

People complain about link, people complain about forest song. These skills are only good at 3/4 or 4/4. So either you have a good stun chance which is not even 100% success guaranted or a hp regenerator which druids can't even use on themselves.

People complain about link, people complain about forest song. These skills are only good at 3/4 or 4/4. So either you have a good stun chance which is not even 100% success guaranted or a hp regenerator which druids can't even use on themselves.

forest song is already good on level 3.

link is already good on level 1.

on level 26 you can have song 4 and link 3 or song 3 and link 4.

you are a biased hypocrite.

Edited by nabnecro

I was fighting a druid in 2*2 with my rouge and I go him to 0 and no healing on 1 skill full hp from 0-4.5k

Song is great if you have 4/4 and root 5/5 almost full stun circle with split second between

I don't think that song is that op unless it's this skill built and I'm a melee

Link is kinda op but not many use it lately and I think it sometimes miss the right target "not sure "

What's the point of getting more mana reg? It's part of building your character, it shouldn't be made too easy. And Forsaken's passive would be more than useless then

Wait.. Isn't Hp the same thing also? And if 10 mana reg points are good then 13 points are better, the Forsaken passive won't be useless. Mountain Clans have increased Hp and Hp is given at each lvl. So I think that wouldn't be a problem.

As devs said its not 1v1 game.

I'm talking about arena , it's not a heal its a pot.

Should either be nerfed or replaced by a new skill.

Yea, even at 2/4 Secret Link is a full HP pot in arena. As far as i know, nobody else can use them, so why Druids have this advantage? Even in PvE this skill is just stupid, considering it's CD

Not fair for high amp players

+1 bd with skill can hit you high because your dmg is high

But removing critical and decrease hit rate or increase cool down better solution

expert skills are meant to be good, was I supposed to pay 40k for nothing now?

the skill barely hits sometimes, not to mentoin, players can even dodge it

Talking about 1vs 1 game

Anyone noticed that dev use low stats in new updates and events announcements

I remember I saw a tank has 1.3 k hp dk I think and hit 39 on others

Also saw this numbers on astral lab first update

It's stupid to judge efficency of game engine if it was true

It's not like I'm + 1 and you are +1 and I hit you 200 that mean that when we both are +10 I'm gonna hit 200 :bad: I think this is the main reason of game imbalance

expert skills are meant to be good, was I supposed to pay 40k for nothing now?

the skill barely hits sometimes, not to mentoin, players can even dodge it

The skill is op

Low hit rate !!! ? What ?

It's hard to dodge it - and it's have a stupid high rate

40k for Nothing go buy energy field or cool down skill that's is a 40k for nothing if you don't use point on it

Necro first expert skill is waste even if it was upgraded

War cry need upgrade to worth using

Rouge signal knife skill is worthless

How many skills that bd would buy and worth nothing

Btw I did calculation on the site for bd

4600 hp

7200 Def

1362 Dmg

Best buffs only can be for 5 min :D

Edited by Kitige

forest song is already good on level 3.

link is already good on level 1.

on level 26 you can have song 4 and link 3 or song 3 and link 4.

you are a biased hypocrite.

I am not a biased hypocrite, don't insult me again, thank you. Only idiots level secret link up. And when you compare totem with link is totem exactly the opposite of secret link. Link let's you regain hp fast, totem deals damn much damage.

I don't give much on Link it can get downgraded if it makes you desperate people stop to cry. Just one last thing: If secret link gets downgraded, mental pit should get downgraded as well.

I am not a biased hypocrite, don't insult me again, thank you. Only idiots level secret link up. And when you compare totem with link is totem exactly the opposite of secret link. Link let's you regain hp fast, totem deals damn much damage.

I don't give much on Link it can get downgraded if it makes you desperate people stop to cry. Just one last thing: If secret link gets downgraded, mental pit should get downgraded as well.

Why would you want mental pit to be nerfed in exchange for the aforementioned secret link?

Wouldn't totem be the better option? After all you did go and compare the two in their equal level of unfairness xD

Leave Nega's poor mental pit alone!

Mental needs the tiniest nerf out of the 3, 2 even, since Totem doesn't need nerfs. And Free Potion every 20 or something seconds is OP, doesn't matter how you look at it

Why would you want mental pit to be nerfed in exchange for the aforementioned secret link?

Wouldn't totem be the better option? After all you did go and compare the two in their equal level of unfairness xD

Leave Nega's poor mental pit alone!

Because link is the elf skill the most mc complain about and pit is the mc skill the most elves complain about.

But if this ever happens both sides would complain about the nerfed skills so no matter what Devs do there will always be unhappy people.

Mental pit was already nerfed. If you can't deal with it as it is now you just suck. 

214v8xs.jpg

Mental pit was already nerfed. If you can't deal with it as it is now you just suck. 

214v8xs.jpg

If you can't deal with Secret Link you suck lol.

If you can't deal with Secret Link you suck lol.

As far as i know it was never nerfed so let's talk again after it get's hit.

So wait, if "most mcs" (let's say 200k people") complain about Secret Link nerfs, that means that a skill of mcs that most of the elfs complain about (let's say 5k people) should be nerfed in return?

Do you even realise that you're saying? Or what we are talking about?