Best Mobs For Farming

JpGamerr

Question

30 answers to this question

Make more gold doing dailies to be realistic. If you have ample bag space, collect all drops while questing and sell them once the quest is completed. Even if you collect items for daily quests also and sell them via market.

But as for the best mobs... there's quite a few. Just depends on your circumstances.

But as for the best mobs... there's quite a few.

None if u ask me. Just waste of time and durability. There was a time when 400hp mobs dropped 13g and we were making atleast 5000g per hour. Then devs reduced the value of all mob drops to stop ppl making easy gold.

So as Born said, daily quests and norlant are far more effective way to make gold.

the carnivorous flowers that are near any kota map with a shaman are easy to kill and drop flowers which are worth 11 gold and roots which are worth 5 gold. they spawn quick and some maps have 3 of them to kill at once

knowledge is power!

the carnivorous flowers that are near any kota map with a shaman are easy to kill and drop flowers which are worth 11 gold and roots which are worth 5 gold. they spawn quick and some maps have 3 of them to kill at once

knowledge is power!

I will try dat shit man.

knowledge is power!

Can u please add few screen shots... im noob :fool: :cray:

Best mobs to farm are in Ayvondil, the groups of "Subjugated by the Filth"mobs are hard hitting and linked, but they drop signs of the filth that you can either sell to dealer for 20 gold a pc or sell on market to other players. 

Questing with dailies is the next best thing. As BJDware said, collect all the drops and sell all the pots and scrolls you get and you can easitly get 10k in a couple days doing all of irselnort's quests. Only problem is leveling up when you dont want to cuz u get xp too

Edited by ColdFootedMole

Best mobs to farm are in Ayvondil, the groups of "Subjugated by the Filth"mobs are hard hitting and linked, but they drop signs of the filth that you can either sell to dealer for 20 gold a pc or sell on market to other players.

Questing with dailies is the next best thing. As BJDware said, collect all the drops and sell all the pots and scrolls you get and you can easitly get 10k in a couple days doing all of irselnort's quests. Only problem is leveling up when you dont want to cuz u get xp too

Why would you not want to level up?

if you leveled up at some point you will not recieve some daily quest, drop from some bosses, and drop from some dungeon

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/55327-20160930-fantastic-drop-and-where-to-find-it-farmer%E2%80%99s-memo/#entry988224

*islenort

some mobs have around 900hp & others around 1200-1400hp, if weak like me find an area with a clump of the weaker ones & scrape your coin together..

*new class: scrap-collecter :)

Why would you not want to level up?

Because of having too high a level compared to equipment which is expensive and takes a while to collect. The higher level you go the less dungeons drop and the harder it is to earn money because nobody invites you to the dungeons that drop for you because your equipment is shit even though you're high lvl

the good way to farm gold is quest ...quest n quest...and quest and keep questing. Quest npc gives gold  reward . Collect quest items and also useless items too when they drop from ads. sell all useless items to npc . Avondil t3 and t4 ads drops useless items worth 10+g/item. one more advantage is u make very good gp as well(almost 15k+ gp without using unity pot ). Try not to miss Avondil t3 and t4 quests, coz they help u earn a lot of gold and gp too. Trust me i make 150k-200k gold /week from these quests alone  :good:

PS: make sure u have many bag slots empty when u go out for farming  :blush:

the good way to farm gold is quest ...quest n quest...and quest and keep questing. Quest npc gives gold reward . Collect quest items and also useless items too when they drop from ads. sell all useless items to npc . Avondil t3 and t4 ads drops useless items worth 10+g/item. one more advantage is u make very good gp as well(almost 15k+ gp without using unity pot ). Try not to miss Avondil t3 and t4 quests, coz they help u earn a lot of gold and gp too. Trust me i make 150k-200k gold /week from these quests alone :good:

PS: make sure u have many bag slots empty when u go out for farming :blush:

This is true, i've made 1m gold from questing last month. If I can, you can too.

the good way to farm gold is quest ...quest n quest...and quest and keep questing. Quest npc gives gold  reward . Collect quest items and also useless items too when they drop from ads. sell all useless items to npc . Avondil t3 and t4 ads drops useless items worth 10+g/item. one more advantage is u make very good gp as well(almost 15k+ gp without using unity pot ). Try not to miss Avondil t3 and t4 quests, coz they help u earn a lot of gold and gp too. Trust me i make 150k-200k gold /week from these quests alone  :good:

PS: make sure u have many bag slots empty when u go out for farming  :blush:

Uhm, Myouren you know as good as me that you surely don't make over 100k goldb a week by doing quests. Most of the time you are afk on towns and if you don't do that you are in dg or arena....