[2013.02.21] Warspear Online 3.4.4 announcement and Guilds in update 3.5

snorlax

♥♥♥♥ that! Ive spent HUNDREDS to get my Rangerr where it is. So why the ♥♥♥♥ shouldnt i one hit people!? How many others have full +9 everything? IM LOSING TO A BD IN ARENA WEARING ON BG ARMOR AND HES +6 everything. HOW THE ♥♥♥♥ IS THAT FAIR OR EVEN BALANCED!? The devs dont even ♥♥♥♥ing play the game. How the hell can they make accurate changes that way? Its like the blind leading the blind. They need to call in a group of players and work on it. Rangers are the weakest class on elf now. These Developers are straight retarded. Play the game before you go chopping randomly at it.

Learn to play, you must really suck at playing Ranger.

Lose to a BD? What the duck are your skills? Lv5 Dodge, Power shot and Blessing? You know what a trap is? God really, learn to play, I kill Rogues without scatter shot easy.

now fix rangers*z*

Rangers are balanced, you can still get 2 Bless hits in 1 session, that's not bad. Imagine if they where criticals, that's x4 of your normal Physical damage.

This is what I expected, since 80% of the Rangers are just rich high amp 10 year olds facerolling on their keyboards the forum would be full of their bullshit crying.

The first time I played Ranger with a +7 Bow and full lv15 arena set, just 2 months ago, I owned the shit out of Shamans and Warlocks, the classes you where all crying about and yes they weren't nerfed that time.

Tested Blessing until it had no effect, it lasts a total of 5-6 hits using a Crossbow

6 tests, I do 4 hits each time, normal > Powershot > Normal > Normal

1st, 2/4

2nd, 3/4

3rd, 4/4

4th, 1/4

5th, 2/4

6th, 0/4

Some had a few dodges, not sure if dodged hits can't get Blessed, if anyone can confirm.

My opinion, it's balanced.

Before 3.4.4 I used to do 3/4 hits ALL THE TIME, killed Warlocks and Shamans in a second, 2.4k HP even falls.

Dev's, can we have our Guild name displayed under our names please. That way we can see who is from what Guild.

I'm sure it will be like that, no point having a guild when you can't get noticed, you know seeing the guild name under the players'.

Learn to play, you must really suck at playing Ranger.

Lose to a BD? What the ♥♥♥♥ are your skills? Lv5 Dodge, Power shot and Blessing? You know what a trap is? God really, learn to play, I kill Rogues without scatter shot easy.

Rangers are balanced, you can still get 2 Bless hits in 1 session, that's not bad. Imagine if they where criticals, that's x4 of your normal Physical damage.

This is what I expected, since 80% of the Rangers are just rich high amp 10 year olds facerolling on their keyboards the forum would be full of their bullshit crying.

The first time I played Ranger with a +7 Bow and full lv15 arena set, just 2 months ago, I owned the shit out of Shamans and Warlocks, the classes you where all crying about and yes they weren't nerfed that time.

WOW thats sassy but i agree  :shok: :lol: :lol: :give_rose:

Some had a few dodges, not sure if dodged hits can't get Blessed, if anyone can confirm.

if u dodge a skill that is blessed u still get the extra damage. theres no provision like dk-stun hit , that if we dodge the hit we also miss extra damage. you should dodge both hits to dodge a blessed hit.

if u dodge a skill that is blessed u still get the extra damage. theres no provision like dk-stun hit , that if we dodge the hit we also miss extra damage. you should dodge both hits to dodge a blessed hit.

totally right  :good:

Devs , i was In kotta , killed By some Noobs and weaks Mc that were blocking hydra.

I was waiting for revive In place as i always do , But..After few minutes my priest automatically revived In statue.I wasnt lagging.

Try to Check What s happening , Thank you

its just a trick to get more mcoins..that's all.You know you will respawn at statue..so you will res there..you will die..and you will res again..and..and again..

And btw...against 2x worlock in arena its almost impossible... :facepalm:

u get only stun..and stun..and again stun..When stun is no more...you are death.. :facepalm: Where is a faire fight??

u get only stun..and stun..and again stun..When stun is no more...you are death.. :facepalm: Where is a faire fight??

that is why arena is 2vs2 not 1vs2 :crazy:

run around, split up, avoid circle.

nothing is impossible..

rogue, barbarian vs Druid, druid. Try that in arena.

exaaaaactly. any team with 2 casters is OP. freekin elfs just cry cry cry

Make rangers back to normal devs...  Im tired of poor people complaining.  For people like me who spent hundreds of dollars, of course my character should be OP. ducking poor cry babies ruin it. So whats the point in buying mcoins now?  And yes 2 wlocks still dominate arena.

This is some str8 BS.

exaaaaactly. any team with 2 casters is OP. freekin elfs just cry cry cry

i wish you saw how Gab destroyed 2 rangers alone after my death, they were 1 with half HP and one full HP :facepalm:

learn how to fight then come saying OP

Ok so thanks for the compatabillity change on my iphone it works great now.

But I want to suggest some things!

New Mcoin shop costumes

New hair styles

Adding a ranger rogue boot that has dodge and hp that isnt cc gear.

Hope to see these implemented in the near future.

Adding a ranger rogue boot that has dodge and hp that isnt cc gear.

Dodge , Hp, crit

I like.

They should've atleast made an HP Based lv18 set for Rogues

something not too critty like a HP/Dodge/Speed/Accu based one with Crit on gloves and helm, Dodge/Accu/Speed set bonus.

Wait wait I have a question...I don't know if somebody asked or not but they say energy expense change dramatically with each skill level added...does this mean they will cost MORE to use or LESS?...cuz if more then that's crazy..I, as a druid, have a hard enough time keeping energy up w/out pots and using harmony crystals......Not trying to sound like I'm complaining, just curious.

Wait wait I have a question...I don't know if somebody asked or not but they say energy expense change dramatically with each skill level added...does this mean they will cost MORE to use or LESS?...cuz if more then that's crazy..I, as a druid, have a hard enough time keeping energy up w/out pots and using harmony crystals......Not trying to sound like I'm complaining, just curious.

Skill mana costs are now increased

Cloth users need to use more mana, some skills have doubled in mana costs and some 30-50%

Heavy and Light users only a small increase around 10-20%, still all their skills combined is around 70-100 mana.

Skill mana costs are now increased

Cloth users need to use more mana, some skills have doubled in mana costs and some 30-50%

Heavy and Light users only a small increase around 10-20%, still all their skills combined is around 70-100 mana.

Thanks for the info...I don't understand though because it seems a little more unbalanced. If cloth users are the ones that have lowest attack/defense ratings and need their healing (meaning need of mana) then shouldn't we get the smaller increase? It's still an increase, but even still...I see a lot of bd's or rangers barely ever get halfway down on their mana...and my only complaint as a druid is I'm constantly running low..

Thanks for the info...I don't understand though because it seems a little more unbalanced. If cloth users are the ones that have lowest attack/defense ratings and need their healing (meaning need of mana) then shouldn't we get the smaller increase? It's still an increase, but even still...I see a lot of bd's or rangers barely ever get halfway down on their mana...and my only complaint as a druid is I'm constantly running low..

put reg on both rings and you wont have "mana"  probs ;)

in your face spanish :yahoo: even devs saw what we all saw  :spiteful: 

and

dont worry spanish will continue giving by the ass without problem

Add mana crystals to your geard then. Weird thing that I so rarely saw a druid running out of mana too.

I expect that this new version works on my old (and loyal) nokia 5233 i really like this game, and i wanna play it again ( my last play was 3-5 months ago!) i have a problem with the install of the game