[2013.02.21] Warspear Online 3.4.4 announcement and Guilds in update 3.5

snorlax

I expect that this new version works on my old (and loyal) nokia 5233 i really like this game, and i wanna play it again ( my last play was 3-5 months ago!) i have a problem with the install of the game

mine is nokia5230 and it worked very well though too much battery consumption is needed so you need to have extra batteries  :yahoo:

I don't think so, they said it will be at 4th March.

Meh.

Dear players!

AIGRIND company announces release date of an update of the best mobile MMORPG “Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny” 3.4 for Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Mobile, and PC. The game will go live on 4th of March 2013. This is a pre-patch for next 3.5 update. This updates is a preparation for next update Warspear 3.5 and this is base for adding such new game feature as Guilds. Teamplay time is coming!

There will be few more interesting features in next update and one of them is a World Chat Channel. Communicate with the world, regardless of your location.  

This is a technical maintenance.

Sorry for inconvenience, we will try to finish it ASAP.

Stay tuned!

ok white cat,no problem.. :good: At last you give us a chance to make coffe,seach cigaretts and maybe to eat something,becaue we became maniacs with warspear :wacko:

ok white cat,no problem.. :good: At last you give us a chance to make coffe,seach cigaretts and maybe to eat something,becaue we became maniacs with warspear :wacko:

exactly, we need a break :rofl:

♥♥♥♥ that! Ive spent HUNDREDS to get my Rangerr where it is. So why the ♥♥♥♥ shouldnt i one hit people!? How many others have full +9 everything? IM LOSING TO A BD IN ARENA WEARING ON BG ARMOR AND HES +6 everything. HOW THE ♥♥♥♥ IS THAT FAIR OR EVEN BALANCED!? The devs dont even ♥♥♥♥ing play the game. How the hell can they make accurate changes that way? Its like the blind leading the blind. They need to call in a group of players and work on it. Rangers are the weakest class on elf now. These Developers are straight retarded. Play the game before you go chopping randomly at it.

all i can is train more dont rely too much with ranger's skill and equips try to use your head too :)

It doesn't mean we can't play till 4th of March.

No, This update was suppose to be on March 4, the one with all the skill balance.

No, This update was suppose to be on March 4, the one with all the skill balance.

Hold on,hold on..'.'was suppose''???so wht u wann say??is now??snorlax just said is a tehnical problem,that's all..

No, skill balance uptade was 3.4.4 and they did it. Guild system uptade comes at 4th March.

No, skill balance uptade was 3.4.4 and they did it. Guild system uptade comes at 4th March.

Read 1st page, 3.4.4 was scheduled on March 4.

It came earlier instead, which it why it had so many bugs.

We want change in BladeDancer Skill, Agrro or Sap replaced "Berserk" Skill. That is using of skill declines health points for some time and gives increased damge, critical, dodge parry. Beserk just means mad attack in freaked rage. All elf shout around for change.

We want change in BladeDancer Skill, Agrro or Sap replaced "Berserk" Skill. That is using of skill declines health points for some time and gives increased damge, critical, dodge parry. Beserk just means mad attack in freaked rage. All elf shout around for change.

beserk is berserker/barbarian skill. when b.d have berseker skill  :facepalm: ? I never hear b.d have berserk skill in every game.

Blade Dance Yurnero`s cunning blade gives him a

chance to deal double damage on each

attack.

Level 1 - 15% chance.

Level 2 - 20% chance.

Level 3 - 25% chance.

Level 4 - 35% chance.

(skill from dota. but i think it should be on parry's place)

Blade Dance Yurnero`s cunning blade gives him a

chance to deal double damage on each

attack.

Level 1 - 15% chance.

Level 2 - 20% chance.

Level 3 - 25% chance.

Level 4 - 35% chance.

(skill from dota. but i think it should be on parry's place)

x2 Damage on a tanking class, doesn't go together.

And considering it's a passive skill, no.

Yes, I play Dota.

frm which site can i download dota:[? As many my frnds play it:D

Torrent it.

Try thepiratebay.se

just search for Warcraft III Frozen Throne then go to Dota-utilities.com to download the maps and other shit you could use.

PS: Servers up

x2 Damage on a tanking class, doesn't go together.

And considering it's a passive skill, no.

Yes, I play Dota.

no no not passive on warspear. just active for 3-5seconds max.

and for the original dota(battlenet), buy the cd. for garena dota (laging like shit) download it from the garena site.for dota 2 u need an steam account and an invitation cause its still beta mode. (i think i have 2-3 invites to send)

Torrent it.

Try thepiratebay.se

just search for Warcraft III Frozen Throne then go to Dota-utilities.com to download the maps and other shit you could use.

PS: Servers up

then he wont be able to play online. but yes. u can download it there for lan/AI play.