[2013.02.21] Warspear Online 3.4.4 announcement and Guilds in update 3.5

snorlax

Fear seems to be less resisted from bosses now and breaks in around 8 hits

15/20 times my fear has worked on Hydra/Shackle towers

and after 4 seconds at hydra from all the mobs and peeps on it fear broke, happened 3 times

duration reduced for 1-2 seconds

Quite balanced

still nerfing Circle would of been better imo.

Status on Rogue: Ass ducked

Before this update my shaman miss earthquake, now more miss...omg sucks... :fool:  hard to hit earthquake in 2 sq meanwhile bd string reach my shaman in 4 sq... :shout:

So what we get drunk

So what we don't sleep (smoke weed)

We're just having fun

We don't care who sees

So what we go out

That's how its supposedto be Living young and wild and free.

(waiting bug fixed)

37607_.jpg

So what we get drunk

So what we don't sleep (smoke weed)

We're just having fun

We don't care who sees

So what we go out That's how its supposed to be

Living young and wild and free.

(waiting bug fixed)

no

Easy for you to say vanity. Your a tank. Rogues dnt have the def you do. We relie on stealth. rangers have weak def. they depend on BLESSING FOR A HIGH DMG! Shamans have been cc classes since tha start of tha game. And all tha sudden you goin take away theyre aoe range? WHY DNT THA duckIN DEVS ASK THA duckING PLAYERS BEFORE THEY GO AND CHANGE SOME SHIT! THEY PLAYERS PLAY THA duckING GAME! THEY DEPEND ON US TO WRITE THEYRE duckING CHECKS! duck OFF YOU duckING ASS HOLES WHO ARE COMPLETLY UNAFFECTED BY THA SKILL CHANGES, YET STILL HAVE SOMETHING TO duckING SAY!

Easy for you to say vanity. Your a tank. Rogues dnt have the def you do. We relie on stealth. rangers have weak def. they depend on BLESSING FOR A HIGH DMG! Shamans have been cc classes since tha start of tha game. And all tha sudden you goin take away theyre aoe range? WHY DNT THA ♥♥♥♥IN DEVS ASK THA ♥♥♥♥ING PLAYERS BEFORE THEY GO AND CHANGE SOME SHIT! THEY PLAYERS PLAY THA ♥♥♥♥ING GAME! THEY DEPEND ON US TO WRITE THEYRE ♥♥♥♥ING CHECKS! ♥♥♥♥ OFF YOU ♥♥♥♥ING ASS HOLES WHO ARE COMPLETLY UNAFFECTED BY THA SKILL CHANGES, YET STILL HAVE SOMETHING TO ♥♥♥♥ING SAY!

devs have a plan.

37609_.jpg

Thx for trying to balance out MP consumption snorlax, now I'll halt to see it ingame  :yahoo:

All class balancing sounds good to me. I.think it will even out PvP. Good patch.devs and thx for upcoming guilds  :yahoo:

ATTENTION DEVS, THERES A GLITCH ON DOOM WEAPONS! FIX THIS, MANY NOOBS ARE ABUSING THIS BUG

I HEAR SURPRISE CHEST ARE GIVING DOOM WEAPONS , PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS.

ALSO WHEN I TRIED TO TRADE TWO OF THE SAME RINGS I KEPT GETTING DISCONNECTED, I HAD TO TRADE THEM 1 BY 1, ALSO LOOK INTO THIS.

ALSO LEVEL 5 POWER SHOT DOES NOT WORK FOR RANGER IT DOES 0 DAMAGE. I HAD TO USE A BOOK OF OBLIVION AND CHANGE IT TO LEVEL 4 FOR IT TO WORK, LOOK INTO THIS.

All classes that.are getting nerfed are considered the strongest classes, I.don't see any wrong with.that. Besides MP consumption fix is going.to be a bigger factor then skill balancing. I.agree with.devs on changes.

I was questing in kota and there was no stupid elfs there to waste my time. Return the damn server, and how about a warning first, or you want us to die so we buy repair?

And we want payment for beta testing all the time. And having buggy chars

Thx for trying to balance out MP consumption snorlax, now I'll halt to see it ingame  :yahoo:

All class balancing sounds good to me. I.think it will even out PvP. Good patch.devs and thx for upcoming guilds  :yahoo:

the most positive post after bug release.  :rofl:

All classes that.are getting nerfed are considered the strongest classes, I.don't see any wrong with.that. Besides MP consumption fix is going.to be a bigger factor then skill balancing. I.agree with.devs on changes.

duck off bloody lips your always ass kissing for tha devs. I understand you love getting cock SLAMMED DOWN YOUR THROAT HOLE, but the est of us average folks who enjoyed the game before they changed it... DONT LIKE THA duckING CHANGES! JUST CAUSE MOST OF THE DAMNED DEV TEAM PLYS FOR ELFS DNT MEAN THEY GOTTA RUIN IT FOR THA REST OF US

The thing that's wrong here is that they're making the " strongest " classes the WEAKEST

take a look at Rogues now, Stealth is too complicated, if you use it wrong then the overall cooldown ( starting from when you get into stealth ) will be 27 seconds, 12 Duration + 15 second cooldown

Now Rangers can't really kill healers unless they're high amp, I haven't really seen the new bless that much maybe when they fix Powershot we'll see if you can still get "lucky"

Shaman and Warlock nerf is good

Priest nerf was unreasonable, they are the weakest healing class in PvP, well normally it depends on the situation.

And a tip for Developers:

Don't release updates in advance without making sure it's 100% complete, I mean the lv9 shield proves it all.

We are always here and will be waiting, no need for the rush.

truth ?  :tease: if yea fix india mc now  :diablo: i buy them  :facepalm: :facepalm:

devs, i using nokia 5233 and after update i get to much lag.always i saw slow internet connection.and even i use heal and any other skill it takes me 10-12 secounds to use. I use shaman and it quake radius very small it miss alot 1/10 is successfull only.always i miss coz of malfunctioning lag and earthquake radius small.fix the lag and make all skill back like previous update. I face lag only in game.even i can watch youtube without buffer.make all skill back pliz. After update i win only 4/20 arena from my shaman with lag and small radius.u make shaman quake same radius like warlock but warlock put their stun like ranger but for shaman they have to put it whem u saw enemy,this make shanan bad.fix it pliz :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

ATTENTION DEVS, THERES A GLITCH ON DOOM WEAPONS! FIX THIS, MANY NOOBS ARE ABUSING THIS BUG

ALSO WHEN I TRIED TO TRADE TWO OF THE SAME RINGS I KEPT GETTING DISCONNECTED, I HAD TO TRADE THEM 1 BY 1, ALSO LOOK INTO THIS.

ALSO LEVEL 5 POWER SHOT DOES NOT WORK FOR RANGER IT DOES 0 DAMAGE. I HAD TO USE A BOOK OF OBLIVION AND CHANGE IT TO LEVEL 4 FOR IT TO WORK, LOOK INTO THIS. ALSO EFFECTS ROGUES STRIKE AND BD'S HAM

oi devs what did u think ? u give shit update and player s play ws ...never so stop that noob update and make rogue and shaman like before update .....dnt need shaman and rogue skill updte they r perfect...and if u think rogue hide skill was ok then make hide untill char mana end ....i mean invi take char mana how much long u hide that much mana ill takein per sec....and fix that 0! hit prob ....and untill that all not fix dnt make server online ....u guys r freaking me real ...

oi devs what did u think ? u give shit update and player s play ws ...never so stop that noob update and make rogue and shaman like before update .....dnt need shaman and rogue skill updte they r perfect...and if u think rogue hide skill was ok then make hide untill char mana end ....i mean invi take char mana how much long u hide that much mana ill takein per sec....and fix that 0! hit prob ....and untill that all not fix dnt make server online ....u guys r freaking me real ...

funniest guy in forum.....

Ya shaman was perfect as in you could Kill almost any elf 2v1

Then 2 Nessahs come in....

Or worse....

2 WIRTSLEGS

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSMmNETYVhI49DUs6YiTwOLzxn4Pp_saRVuHHPFLXRHkyBtEPYkg

♥♥♥♥ off bloody lips your always ass kissing for tha devs. I understand you love getting cock SLAMMED DOWN YOUR THROAT HOLE, but the est of us average folks who enjoyed the game before they changed it... DONT LIKE THA ♥♥♥♥ING CHANGES! JUST CAUSE MOST OF THE DAMNED DEV TEAM PLYS FOR ELFS DNT MEAN THEY GOTTA RUIN IT FOR THA REST OF US

Are you honestly gonna tell me it was balanced before update? Right. Bugs are one thing and will be fixed, but balance sounds good to me. It doesn't benefit elves more or less, they nerfed the strongest pvp classes that's it. Sorry if you take your fall from grace that hard but obviously this would hart to be balanced sooner or later.

yeh i will repost it then ;D

37624_.jpg

holy poop. I didnt see. Put Bigboss like that in your pic hehe good laugh indeed

And also the second nessah would be pvprange#2pro and second wirtsleg is firemagex

Glory is won when these guys ride shotgun

What Devs need to do is make a test server, this way there will be x100 lesser bugs than there are now, I even can notice a few small bugs that are easy to fix and detect if you got a pretty good common sense.

and ofcourse, THEY MUST KEEP THE PLAYERS UPDATED WITH THE TEST, WHETHER IT WILL BE DELAYED OR ETC.

Unless they already got one then they need to get themselves together, I don't know how an update can fail this hard, players complaining now is not wrong since it was the Devs mistake for not testing it before releasing, not to mention releasing it a week before the planned date, General servers aren't test servers and players aren't your employees, simple as that.

Anyways, more power to Dev team, get more organized, listen to the players, give them what they want and they will give you their cash and love.

Just wished they only listened to us...

Why all of you so angry they made mistake and they will  fix it in time now just play with other chars or create new one  :drinks: