Wtfl

Lack of players : us mc side

Do u have anything planned for the lack of players on mc side?  Is it possible to merge eu with us servers???? Or is everything just going to die out? I remember when mc side use to be full and now it's empty  throughout the 10 years of playing warspear. I was just wondering if anything going to happen or should we switch over and just play on eu server 😭🤣.. 

server is a server. it does not mean one needs to be a specific race, language or time to be in a server.

for us mc side, it sucks. US-mc warspear is dying. elves are ruling i tried to come back after sea graveyard update but i think its not worth.

warspear's goin to die soon. i think im prepared to say goodbye to it.:bye-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

On 8/12/2019 at 7:02 PM, XeNoN said:

server is a server. it does not mean one needs to be a specific race, language or time to be in a server.

for us mc side, it sucks. US-mc warspear is dying. elves are ruling i tried to come back after sea graveyard update but i think its not worth.

warspear's goin to die soon. i think im prepared to say goodbye to it.:bye-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Skylore online is releasing soon 

Edited by Higgings
Removed the Link.

On 8/12/2019 at 1:02 PM, XeNoN said:

I totally agree, been thinking this forever.. doesn’t really matter about the time difference bcuz some players are on 24/7 anyway due to acc sharing or just simply no lifing. So why not merge servers similar to each other like US/EU OR RU/BR OR hell all of em😂🤷🏽‍♂️ The game would be soooo much more exciting I’m sure many of the old retired players would come back. It would also mean arena would be more active for all level and categories. ORRRR you can make it to where we could just choose the servers to log in on I’m sure it’s possible, but I would prefer the server merge. I’m sure all of the other pro players from other servers would like to test their hero’s skills and strength on other pros from other servers. I know I would love it 😍. Just give it a thought please developers, many others think this would be a good idea as well.

13 minutes ago, Higgings said:

The thing you are asking is currently not possible, technically.

Moreover, those who hold the same castle on US and EU... how would you solve this problem? 

Take all castles away and let their be a new fight for them possibly? A restart basically? 🤷🏽‍♂️ Ehh idk I just feel it is very much possible to merge servers or atleast create a new one where all players from all servers can join like a pvp/arena server? Like test server.

19 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Moreover, those who hold the same castle on US and EU... how would you solve this problem? 

Hmm more so just take castle away for the pvp/arena server🧐 those buffs are so broken for arena anyway 🥵 so we wouldn’t need a castle for that server imo. Many others agree on that as well, a shaman/priest/Druid/necro on craft pot is literally god. 

14 minutes ago, KingEricc said:

Take all castles away and let their be a new fight for them possibly? A restart basically?

Yea, let's just throw the milions, gps and time used to level up castles for the sake of having few more players playing :3

if you merge a server with a low population of Mcs already to another server where the elf side takes the majority of its players, you would not solve the problem of the overpopulation; you'd make it worse.

11 minutes ago, KingEricc said:

Hmm more so just take castle away for the pvp/arena server🧐 those buffs are so broken for arena anyway 🥵 so we wouldn’t need a castle for that server imo. Many others agree on that as well, a shaman/priest/Druid/necro on craft pot is literally god. 

You mean creating a new server test server-alike for the arena? 

1 minute ago, Higgings said:

Yea, let's just throw the milions, gps and time used to level up castles for the sake of having few more players playing :3

if you merge a server with a low population of Mcs already to another server where the elf side takes the majority of its players, you would not solve the problem of the overpopulation; you'd make it worse.

Well forgot about that hehe, but in some servers mc overpopulate elf like eu. And yassss but it’s a endless server you know? We could switch back n forth from our main server to go there for pvp/arena vs all players from all servers. I take no interest in pve honestly, the only time I’m active is beginning of every arena season. But after 1-2 weeks it slows down n then there’s nothing to do but wait on season end. I know there are other pvp players who feel the same as I.

11 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Not to mention the pvp caves 🥵 they are all so dead it’s almost rare to find a good pvp at pvp cave. The only way I get a good pvp is if I ask a fellow arena mate for a pvp or switch to other side and search for anyone willing to pvp.

3 hours ago, KingEricc said:

Well forgot about that hehe, but in some servers mc overpopulate elf like eu. And yassss but it’s a endless server you know? We could switch back n forth from our main server to go there for pvp/arena vs all players from all servers. I take no interest in pve honestly, the only time I’m active is beginning of every arena season. But after 1-2 weeks it slows down n then there’s nothing to do but wait on season end. I know there are other pvp players who feel the same as I.

I see now. Understandable the need you feel of having more players. But I really believe that marging servers is not the right solution, not for this problem at least.

It is also true though that people are discouraged due to these afk parties and people sharing. It is a more complicated topic than it may look

8 hours ago, Higgings said:

I see now. Understandable the need you feel of having more players. But I really believe that marging servers is not the right solution, not for this problem at least.

It is also true though that people are discouraged due to these afk parties and people sharing. It is a more complicated topic than it may look

Yes I am very aware of the auto demanders, I spam arena myself and meet some of them at time, but it is no problem for me just looked at as a free lose party sponser 🤗

13 hours ago, Higgings said:

Or those two guilds can fight over it🧐 that would be epic as well lol.

8 hours ago, KingEricc said:

Or those two guilds can fight over it🧐 that would be epic as well lol.

Epic but unfair, since one of the two will lose everything for a decision taken by a third party.