Peter_Munk

[2016.09.13] Update Warspear Online 6.1 Preview

I simply don't get it guys, they said update will be next week, announcement was on 13/09/2016 + 7 days = 20/09/2016 so yesterday was one week, they didn't said: "The update will be in one week" they said: "The update will be next week" so it can be even on 27/09/2016, just be patient and enjoy game until update, is it so hard? Go and focus making GP/Farm lab/Kronus anything else just don't F :excl:  :excl:  :excl:  :excl: G ask "update today?/when will be update?"

Yes, this update take so long :( I wait till i got tired.. I don't even care anymore.. 1 week + passed

Yes, this update take so long :( I wait till i got tired.. I don't even care anymore.. 1 week + passed

you have a weird way of showing it :rofl:

Heh Really know how do you feel. But on the other hand, more time used = more great the update will be.... (?)

I hope at least update CC Armor Gear new level.. So CC will at least be useful again..

I simply don't get it guys, they said update will be next week, announcement was on 13/09/2016 + 7 days = 20/09/2016 so yesterday was one week, they didn't said: "The update will be in one week" they said: "The update will be next week" so it can be even on 27/09/2016, just be patient and enjoy game until update, is it so hard? Go and focus making GP/Farm lab/Kronus anything else just don't F :excl: :excl: :excl: :excl: G ask "update today?/when will be update?"

how can it be tell the 27 if they said next week on the 09/13/2016 that makes it the 09/20/2016 not sure how you do your math and if people asking its bcuz they like warspear lets worried if they dont ask -_- if you so worried you go farm kronos gp ap or maybe have a cup if tea Edited by fkmcsdruid

how can it be tell the 27 if they said next week on the 09/13/2016 that makes it the 09/20/2016 not sure how you do your math and if people asking its bcuz they like warspear lets worried if they dont ask -_- if you so worried you go farm kronos gp ap or maybe have a cup if tea

Dude, I don't follow... Translate please? :nea:

Sorry guys...i think some are really Crazy.....Any week is from Monday to Sunday.....and today is "only" Wednesday ..... Relax and take a Beer

Edited by Logrimy