Some suggestions/fixes developers NEED to concern about!

Gladiator

It's basically abusing mod power... Might not be that big of a deal...but it is true, just becuase a mod liked it doesn't mean it deserves a pin

And Livi

This topic serves what the suggestion sub forum is supposed to be used for?

To pin something is not abusing mod powers, besides this topic is very good with good suggestions, so why shouldn't Poley pin it when she thinks it deserves a pin?

And Livi

This topic serves what the suggestion sub forum is supposed to be used for?

Well... it wasn't an abusing of mod power. Poley isn't a friend of Gladiator, she just thought this is a nice topic that needs to be pinned. Nothin' wrong with it.

One of our task is to consider such nice topics to be pinned, and some suggestions should get a concern from devs, true..

And... What do u mean by "This topic serves what the suggestion sub forum is supposed to be used for?" ?

Like I said, there's nothing special listed here and some of the stuff on this topic can be found on others topics. Pinning this is quite arbitrary besides the fact that "a random moderator really liked it".

To pin something is not abusing mod powers, besides this topic is very good with good suggestions, so why shouldn't Poley pin it when she thinks it deserves a pin?

Because there are 100 pages + worth of suggestion topic (some of them already talking about what is mentioned here) and none of them are pinned apart from topics created by administrators talking about forum rules?

It's not mod power abusing but it's certainly a poor mod decision. And while my opinion won't change the fact that this topic will remain pinned, I have the right to state how I feel about it.

Because there are 100 pages + worth of suggestion topic (some of them already talking about what is mentioned here) and none of them are pinned apart from topics created by administrators talking about forum rules?

It's not mod power abusing but it's certainly a poor mod decision. And while my opinion won't change the fact that this topic will remain pinned, I have the right to state how I feel about it.

You can do whatever you want to do.. I don't mind :)

• 2 weeks later...

I as a player, I just like to play the phone and come up with the idea of Aigrind create an application system to be downloaded Forum Warspear. This would facilitate much so I can get in the game forum if there was an app for that. It is a great idea and good for developers.

I as a player, I just like to play the phone and come up with the idea of Aigrind create an application system to be downloaded Forum Warspear. This would facilitate much so I can get in the game forum if there was an app for that. It is a great idea and good for developers.

Funny. I suggested the exact same thing over a year ago. Tell me, what difference would it make for us players to use an app instead of a browser?

Funny. I suggested the exact same thing over a year ago. Tell me, what difference would it make for us players to use an app instead of a browser?

In my opinion app it's better than browser. And in my case...i don't know about other, but i cant login my acc in forum when use browser, and i think if have app facilitate all. 

Also in browser, phone users are disadvantaged, for Android users at least as I experienced. Smileys and text modifications aren't available. Idk if it were an app, those abilities would be available or not.

Use chrome with desktop version and you can do everything

Also epic suggestions, except the signs for cc, I see too much people abusing it, + hassn could then switch entirely to buying with cc and GM loses what I assume is a huge income.

Other than that, I play a pala, and I always wish my defence wasn't so useless. I'm supposed to be a tank, yet constantly die and die in norlant, just from mobs

Edited by ColdFootedMole

Regarding the upgrade of the runes: Please not. Do it the other way around and nerf Vampire Runes. Vamp Runes at their current state make healers obsolete in many situations of the game. Classes with high dmg and armor can solo now almost every content of the game without even using minions. They are their own healer. There are people with 1k base dmg and 23% lifesteal - with use of their many dmg skills they heal themselves easy as much as a healer that follows them around all the time.

With upgrading existing enchantments this trend just goes on. With a nerf of existing op enchants the party character of the game would get enhanced again.

I hope devs balance runes until make me confuse to chose which rune is suitable :good:

• 2 weeks later...

2 more suggestions:

# add a confirmation msg when someone buy something from dealer..cz many times people accidentally  buy shits with high price cz they accidentally press buy button.

# add a 2x confirmation for reusing stamina at dg. when we get busy killing mobs,we accidentally press cancel button and got out from dg and lose a lot of time to run back again

:good: :good:

• 2 weeks later...

2 more suggestions:

# add a confirmation msg when someone buy something from dealer..cz many times people accidentally  buy shits with high price cz they accidentally press buy button.

# add a 2x confirmation for reusing stamina at dg. when we get busy killing mobs,we accidentally press cancel button and got out from dg and lose a lot of time to run back again

:good: :good:

1) Don't press BUY button accidentally, pay close attention to your every action.

2) The same as 1

1) Don't press BUY button accidentally, pay close attention to your every action.

2) The same as 1

Sometimes the player doesn't pay attention to the dungeon time, because of the intense during the fights, and thus the player clicks on EXIT, as it pops up, while trying to press on skills icons.

Why cant the dungeon pop up as unclickawayable as a party or exchange request

because dev want to see us running from beggining portal to the boss' s place, burn your calories man

Sometimes the player doesn't pay attention to the dungeon time, because of the intense during the fights, and thus the player clicks on EXIT, as it pops up, while trying to press on skills icons.

Actually clicking everywhere else but Accept works just fine enough

In a developers perspective....

Player accidentally purchases miracle coin items:

DEV: sweet!!, more cha chinggggg blaaa blinngggg

--

player accidentally exits the dungeon:

DEV: allright now let's hope he gets raped by the mob's......... YEEAHHHHHHHHH BUDDYYYY!!! Waste those stams and scrolls bruhh!!!!!! Chaaa chinggggg blaaa bllinngggggg

--

Player accidentally amps without signs:

DEV: GUYSSSSSS!! CRANK UP THE BULLSHIT LEVELS, QUICK!!!

Player:item is lost

DEV: FOCKK YEAHHHHHHHH

If it makes them money, it won't be 'fixed'.

Let's be real.

Edited by boiz

In a developers perspective....

Player accidentally purchases miracle coin items:

DEV: sweet!!, more cha chinggggg blaaa blinngggg

--

player accidentally exits the dungeon:

DEV: allright now let's hope he gets raped by the mob's......... YEEAHHHHHHHHH BUDDYYYY!!! Waste those stams and scrolls bruhh!!!!!! Chaaa chinggggg blaaa bllinngggggg

--

Player accidentally amps without signs:

DEV: GUYSSSSSS!! CRANK UP THE BULLSHIT LEVELS, QUICK!!!

Player:item is lost

DEV: FOCKK YEAHHHHHHHH

If it makes them money, it won't be 'fixed'.

Let's be real.

This accidentally amping without signs is 100% player's fault. The other ones include pop-ups, that players wouldn't expect to come up.

Don't post crap here pls; we can report problems without it.

This accidentally amping without signs is 100% player's fault. The other ones include pop-ups, that players wouldn't expect to come up.

Don't post crap here pls; we can report problems without it.

The style was funny tho :|

add 22 cc items add level 9-10 guild better tournament awards and abolish this spring event. But i do like the little pvp area if you can somehow place something like that on islenort id be fine with just that, and yeah this event is horrible man with no name.. If you took a poll youd see an overwhelming dislike of this event drops suck items suck skins ugly. rant done

This event have better costumes than previous costumes combined. Bone winged, owl, groot costume, flower skin, guitar and music insturment skin, etc.

You hate this event because you still don't get drop.

This event actually didn't get to the degree of 'horrible', but it is not that good, to be honest. I mean, devs should concern more about more important stuff like tourny rewards, or Arena changes, rather than side events. 

In other words: long term fixes/additions > temporal events.

But I still appreciate the new ideas that devs added in this event like solo dungeons, mini events, and new PvP area, and I hope there will be more of them in future updates, especially mini events.

And we are all awaiting new CC items, or new Tourny rewards.

This event have better costumes than previous costumes combined. Bone winged, owl, groot costume, flower skin, guitar and music insturment skin, etc.

You hate this event because you still don't get drop.

Bone wing is an add on from previous event the only costume worth looking at is rag king and thats pushing it, owl is just a bird costume.. And the instruments look like crap as well, and the fact they postponed the arena season back from what i heard is absurd, having to wait longer for an award bc of this event is delusional and plus theres nothing good from drops just in terms of accesories weps or armor, all of this is the same we already have it

Edited by VOOONZ

This event is the best way for newbies to obtain rare costume, at least free costume. Maybe you dislike it, but for me instrumental skin is the best (matter of opinion), who don't want to rock the world with this guitar skin :dirol:

2qmizpi.jpg

p.s  if you really hate this event why you not offline till event done, this event gonna end soon anyway

• 2 weeks later...

1 life scroll

Dont let lifescroll at wartime on the towns whuch contain respawn statue.

2 make a new scroll to change name

3 make a new scroll to add expert skill slot

4 make a name change scroll

5 make guild name change scroll

6 make unbind scroll thats all my suggections

3 make a new scroll to add expert skill slot

4 make a name change scroll

5 make guild name change scroll

6 make unbind scroll thats all my suggections

Actually those are good suggestions.

Atm only payers are able to do these actions which is not fair.

Look at these casuls trying to take my mcoin privilege away. 

I do not approve.

2zpkznt.jpg