Create your boss!

ejVZ7l14320475301.png

Greeting, brave warriors, what a lovely day today, isn't it?

World of Arinar in need, in need of your creativity and extraordinary powers.
What happened this time? We really want to announce a new epic contest, we want you to CREATE a BOSS!
Think you're ready for this task? Good, good, check participation conditions below:

1. Create a topic in this forum section (Create your boss! contest), it's name should be a
name of your boss.
2. In the topic you should provide
a story of your boss (where he came from and what he wants i.e.)
3. You have to describe
his behaviour on a map and his skills.
4. And you also should
draw him in details (on a sheet of paper or in any editor).

This contest will last one month and will consist of 2 stages:
first stage - 3 weeks. During this stage we accept you bosses on our forum.
second stage - 1 week. You vote for every participant of the contest in social networks, winner of this voting will be awarded with a special prize.
From our side we choose 5 finalists and decide who will get the main prize.

Our contest begins 20.05.2015 (today). You entries will be accepted until 11.06.2015, results and rewards will be announced on 22.06.2015.

What are the prizes? Let's check them out:

1 place -
your boss will be added to our game + you can ask for any in-game item + 26500 Miracle coins
2 place - you will get any in-game costume you choose + 17500 Miracle coins
3 place - you will get any weapon you choose + 8400 Miracle coins

4 place - 5000 Miracle coins + 10 surprise chests
5 place - 3500 Miracle coins + 10 surprise chests

Special prize for social networks voting:
6666 Miracle coins + "Love" smile pack

Never limit your fantasy, create and glorify yourself in Warspear Online forever!
Good luck everyone!

Edited by r0land

nice nice very nice  :good: when u say any item or weapon from in game, does it mean he/she can choose an already amped weapon/item? lets say a +10 lel

nice nice very nice  :good: when u say any item or weapon from in game, does it mean he/she can choose an already amped weapon/item? lets say a +10 lel

without amp ofc :)

does it have to be a drawing in a picture? or can maybe edit it into a video? (animate it perhaps)

animated? You're welcome, but even if it will be animated it still should be drawn first :)

oh snap

You should mention to not copy bosses from other games, and not use others art. Because that will probably happen.

oh snap

You should mention to not copy bosses from other games, and not use others art. Because that will probably happen.

I hope everyone understand it, in any case I will comment on this cases to everyone who'll decide to be very smart.

By the way, it's describe, not descripe.

Does "any item in the game" include those developer items? :^)

I got scared for a second when I saw the "social network voting", but I'm glad you're straying from it. I know one madman who instead of buying 26k MC directly from you, would pay for facebook likes on ebay.

Edited by Azebu

Do we actually have to draw it? I'll maybe try...

draw? You can collect different art parts and assemble them in one pice of art :)

But yes, you can draw the boss using any instrument you're able to use.

absolutely :)

We can choose how many pieces we want from the item and its parameter? :dirol:

Edited by Bugs Bunny

We can choose how many pieces we from the item and its parameter? :dirol:

just one item from all the existing items. Without amping or runes.

Where we can Upload the Boss the we Created ?

you should create topic in this section - http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/forum/139-create-your-boss-contest/

In this topic you can add picture and description of your boss.

boss behavior in map means?

Picture of boss have to be painted? or black white enough ( Im nt gd at painting. Only shadow sketch ) :P

boss behavior in map means?

Picture of boss have to be painted? or black white enough ( Im nt gd at painting. Only shadow sketch ) :P

How he moves, attacks, uses skills i.e.

Yes, you can paint. Color is your choices, but picture should be detailed because we should be able to create it in our game in case of win.

draw? You can collect different art parts and assemble them in one pice of art :)

But yes, you can draw the boss using any instrument you're able to use.

Piece*

Great contest with great awards! Good luck for the ppls who consider to participate! :)

PS : I dont have enough creativity, so maybe i wont join XD

Nice contest roland :) I have two questions about this contest please answer them

First: will the item we wish for be personal? Or can we transfer it? (weapon, costume or anything else)

Second: the special prize for social networks voting will be given to one random person or everyone who votes through social networks?

Nice contest roland :) I have two questions about this contest please answer them

First: will the item we wish for be personal? Or can we transfer it? (weapon, costume or anything else)

Second: the special prize for social networks voting will be given to one random person or everyone who votes through social networks?

1: it depends on the item default parameters

2: entry with more votes will get the reward

I have an idea, but i need to know more about the lore. And i dont want to get my ideas stolen so i have a problem

I have an idea, but i need to know more about the lore. And i dont want to get my ideas stolen so i have a problem

Story of warspear ;D  ;D

That was my source

Also, about the skills of the boss. Can we make our own? Or are we limited to already existing skills?

Thnx roland I have one more question

I just created a new account through pc but I'm not able to reply through that account what should I do?

Thnx roland I have one more question

I just created a new account through pc but I'm not able to reply through that account what should I do?

how it can be? Why are you not able to reply?