Create your boss!

Omfg, any item from the game  :shok: . Could you explain a bit more about social networks reward? By the way, will this contest have more than one #2 and  #3 winners? Or only one for each place? 

Got an idea already, too bad that my drawing skill sucks :blush: . Oh yeah, and the boss must be drawn resembling game's graphics? Thanks for your attention. :give_rose:  (I hate asking that much, but the world is all about questions anyway  ;D )
Ps. Oops! Double posting.  :crazy:

Edited by Tiberium

Omfg, any item from the game  :shok: . Could you explain a bit more about social networks reward? By the way, will this contest have more than one #2 and  #3 winners? Or only one for each place? 

Got an idea already, too bad that my drawing skill sucks :blush: . Oh yeah, and the boss must be drawn resembling game's graphics? Thanks for your attention. :give_rose:  (I hate asking that much, but the world is all about questions anyway  ;D )

I've already answered about social networks, check the earlier posts.

For now one winner for one place.

You can use any graphics while creating the boss.

I got one question. Do i have to put my boss with description put here or to warspear facebook page?

I've already answered about social networks, check the earlier posts.

For now one winner for one place.

You can use any graphics while creating the boss.

Got it.

Thanks for your patronage.  :dirol:

Also, about the skills of the boss. Can we make our own? Or are we limited to already existing skills?

Curious about this question aswell yo.

Also, about the skills of the boss. Can we make our own? Or are we limited to already existing skills?

Please delete xd

Edited by Kishinuma

Please delete xd

Edited by Kishinuma

Wew im totally joining , lets make a real heroic bosses not like those termi newb. Boss !! GL everyone

Damn you mean like we can get the mega rare arena prize?(Cape ammy, both or just one)? Will the item be personal? Will the boss be the next big avy boss? Will it have a costume? Will we get points marked off for making it too op or weak or by giving it skill the devs wont be able to incorporate? If a guy gets 1st can he request a costume made from the boss design? Sounds great! Imma definitely try this!

ejVZ7l14320475301.png

Greeting, brave warriors, what a lovely day today, isn't it?

World of Arinar in need, in need of your creativity and extraordinary powers.

What happened this time? We really want to announce a new epic contest, we want you to CREATE a BOSS!

Think you're ready for this task? Good, good, check participation conditions below:

1. Create a topic in this forum section, it's name should be a name of your boss.

2. In the topic you should provide a story of your boss (where he came from and what he wants i.e.)

3. You have to describe his behaviour on a map and his skills.

4. And you also should draw him in details (on a sheet of paper or in any editor).

This contest will last one month and will consist of 2 stages:

first stage - 3 weeks. During this stage we accept you bosses on our forum.

second stage - 1 week. You vote for every participant of the contest in social networks, winner of this voting will be awarded with a special prize.

From our side we choose 5 finalists and decide who will get the main prize.

Our contest begins 20.05.2015 (today). You entries will be accepted until 12.06.2015, results and rewards will be announced on 22.06.2015.

What are the prizes? Let's check them out:

1 place - your boss will be added to our game + you can ask for any in-game item + 26500 Miracle coins

2 place - you will get any in-game costume you choose + 17500 Miracle coins

3 place - you will get any weapon you choose + 8400 Miracle coins

4 place - 5000 Miracle coins + 10 surprise chests

5 place - 3500 Miracle coins + 10 surprise chests

Special prize for social networks voting:

6666 Miracle coins + "Love" smile pack

Never limit your fantasy, create and glorify yourself in Warspear Online forever!

Good luck everyone!

we make a mini place where it will be or we choosr one of the existed maps and the place?

ejVZ7l14320475301.png

What happened this time? We really want to announce a new epic contest, we want you to CREATE a BOSS!

Think you're ready for this task? Good, good, check participation conditions below:

1. Create a topic in this forum section, it's name should be a name of your boss.

2. In the topic you should provide a story of your boss (where he came from and what he wants i.e.)

4. And you also should draw him in details (on a sheet of paper or in any editor).

second stage - 1 week. You vote for every participant of the contest in social networks, winner of this voting will be awarded with a special prize.

Our contest begins 20.05.2015 (today). You entries will be accepted until 12.06.2015, results and rewards will be announced on 22.06.2015.

1 place - your boss will be added to our game + you can ask for any in-game item + 26500 Miracle coins

Never limit your fantasy, create and glorify yourself in Warspear Online forever!

Good luck everyone!

we make a mini place where it will be or we choosr one of the existed maps and the place?

ejVZ7l14320475301.png

Good luck everyone!

I finally understand! *WARNING*, Conspiracy Alert:

They need a player designed boss for the next Ayvondil update!!!

Or maybe a Dungeon Boss

If that is true, i will lose, because my idea isnt about map4

I have few questions.

1. Can we come up with skill ideas, or only those that are present in the game?

2. Can bosses have "phases", as in, different movesets after reaching X% health, or cycled every few minutes?

3. Can bosses have "forms" as in, NOT EVEN FINAL FORM? I'm thinking of weak 1st form and very strong 2nd form.

5. Are collaboration projects allowed? You know, first form posted by me, second form posted by a very handsome individual.

Edited by Azebu

1. Can we come up with skill ideas, or only those that are present in the game?

2. Can bosses have "phases", as in, different movesets after reaching X% health, or cycled every few minutes?

3. Can bosses have "forms" as in, NOT EVEN FINAL FORM? I'm thinking of weak 1st form and very strong 2nd form.

Damn, Azebu! These are all essential points of my boss design! Thanks for asking before me!

What if we are bad at drawing? :( *running*

You can make torn paper collage of body parts.

Several questions for GM:

1. Will the boss be placed anywhere we want or somewhere in maybe new area of Ayvondil or new dungeon?

2. What is the maximal HP of the boss?

3. Can we add mobs mobs next to the boss?

4. Drawing of the boss should be in game design or free drawing and you make in game design yourself?

5. Can one person upload more than one boss?

6. What is the maximal number of skills boss can have?

1. Will the boss be placed anywhere we want or somewhere in maybe new area of Ayvondil or new dungeon?

4. Drawing of the boss should be in game design or free drawing and you make in game design yourself?