Create your boss!

Hey guys i saw some boss posts like Lake (Normal Boss), Some like Avenger (Heavy Boss) and some Mega Boss with alot of hp and dmg, so i wanted to ask if the contest to make any of these type boss or just one of these?

hey, Ive got a questio, can the boss have some helpers, or there must be just one boss?

hey, Ive got a questio, can the boss have some helpers, or there must be just one boss?

completly your decision about how you want to create your boss

minions,movement,behaivour etc.

nope, we will add all the entries to our facebook page.

u will add in a future? two weeks later ? not right now ? Edited by kuzma169

1 place - your boss will be added to our game +

you can ask for any in-game item + 26500

Miracle coins

2 place - you will get any in-game costume you

choose + 17500 Miracle coins

3 place - you will get any weapon you choose +

8400 Miracle coins

game item, costume and weapon that is be receiving(personal) or equip or none??

should we post the drawing on this topic or email to the mod??? can we have only boss pic but not story??? drawing should be colored or b/w??? like plain pencil art... 

Thank You!

should we post the drawing on this topic or email to the mod??? can we have only boss pic but not story??? drawing should be colored or b/w??? like plain pencil art...

Thank You!

There exists a section "Create your boss" ,where you can create your own Boss-topic

Colour,pencil, or whatever you want to paint ur picture with is your decision!

Also a nice Story is always Welcome+ dont forget to describe the Boss Mechanics,Boss skills or whatever you want to explain!

Good luck and have a nice day!

1 place - your boss will be added to our game +

you can ask for any in-game item + 26500

Miracle coins

2 place - you will get any in-game costume you

choose + 17500 Miracle coins

3 place - you will get any weapon you choose +

8400 Miracle coins

game item, costume and weapon that is be receiving(personal) or equip or none??

I'm very interested in this Do we get to pick the parameters? because that would be even more EPIC :crazy:

I'm very interested in this Do we get to pick the parameters? because that would be even more EPIC :crazy:

Any means ANY.

ya.. n what is love amile pack?? :v

Love smiley pack*

Means smiley pack category "Love" or it's a name of an in-game smiley pack. That's it.

Edited by Ivy Livi

Man its sad how many people are actually trying to cheat Ive only seen acouple actually decent bosses

Sry, i didnt know how Quote works xD

Anyways Graav, those who cheat r not gonna have any chance to win right? They just waste their time so dnt worry

Man its sad how many people are actually trying to cheat Ive only seen acouple actually decent bosses

Is mine one of 'em?

ya.. better member who make boss more than one or take picture at google got DISQUALIFICATION !

I have a little question, i've just posted my boss, but story plus behaviour etc make my post veeeeeeery long. when i've clicked on "preview" it has shown my story only, and not my whole post ( included my draws and skills and behaviours ) is that normal, or do i have to make the whole work again? Ty

Gm , i done post my boss but why my boss not visible on forum??  :unknw:  :unknw: but i ever read need accept from mederator

don't rush into battle, please, everything needs time to be approved.

It really isn't hard to find who's cheating I've already google searched 4 people and find their images on google but their ignorant & try to claim its theirs ::)

It really isn't hard to find who's cheating I've already google searched 4 people and find their images on google but their ignorant & try to claim its theirs : :)

Haha yeah, that's a big problem. Anyone who knows how to use google images can find out the truth :D

P.S. Mine is original and authentic.

I'm sure the judges of the contest will be able to distinguish whether it's a real made by the contestant or it's a fake taken from someone else's art. No worries! :)

I'm sure the judges of the contest will be able to distinguish whether it's a real made by the contestant or it's a fake taken from someone else's art. No worries! :)

this and that

If we get first can we get a +10 wpn? Seems legit, 3rd is wpn, 1st shall allow +10 or at least +8. I personally want a costume never the less, Dragonborn Arena Armor 8), the green one!

is first round selection is over, or still we can post upto 12th June. it can be accept or not.

is first round selection is over, or still we can post upto 12th June. it can be accept or not.

everything is accepted until 12th of June. I'm uploading now because of the quantity of your works.

Till the mentioned you can do anything.

everything is accepted until 12th of June. I'm uploading now because of the quantity of your works.

Till the mentioned you can do anything.

good to hear :)

Soooo, my boss's story is a little long. Will that be a problem?

it's never a problem :)

Hey, guys, I've posted you entries on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.853089728060018.1073741846.136652359703762&type=1

If you didn't find your post there, please, check the conditions for participation again.

Don't forget you picture must be ORIGINAL, even if it's created from several parts of other pictures.

Hey, guys, I've posted you entries on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.853089728060018.1073741846.136652359703762&type=1

If you didn't find your post there, please, check the conditions for participation again.

Don't forget you picture must be ORIGINAL, even if it's created from several parts of other pictures.

Will u update it if we modify the bosses later or add new boss?