[2012.03.11] Under development: the new factions and islands in 3.0 update

Kuzmitch

How bout our old items make it  unpersonal or sell something in mc shop that can make it unpersonal sure a lot of people will buy

How bout our old items make it  unpersonal or sell something in mc shop that can make it unpersonal sure a lot of people will buy

Thats a very good idea !!!!  :clapping: :good: :good: :good:

hmm.. Nice update! At last mc  will get one more enemy. So hopefully after update elfs and chosen will rule all game world. I was waiting it so long..

Undead is cool and epic, Who even likes gays in long gowns with crucifix like weapons and bibles in pants with light armour and churches and with fancy beards and light shit holy blessing stuff and not to forget their secret weapon HOLY WATER  :tease: ;D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Holywater :lol:

Not what this game needs.

Priorities should be a better quest/party system (simply adding a "quest chat" visible from everywhere would be a huge improvement), possibility to create guilds, bonus and prizes to make PVP outside arena worthing, and last but not least (but as long as Aigrind keeps doing godzillions of money, impossible) a more fair mc coins system.

Plus, Chosen images would make even a Teletubby puke due to excessive gayness.

Ho... I think new class is for upgrade from 1st class at the appropriate level (lv 20)

or when we done some quest to class change

such as

1st class : Barb ---> 2nd class : Paladin

1st class : shaman ---> 2nd class : Priest or mage

1st class : Rouge ---> 2nd class : death night or something

:wacko: 

Ho... I think new class is for upgrade from 1st class at the appropriate level (lv 20)

or when we done some quest to class change

such as

1st class : Barb ---> 2nd class : Paladin

1st class : shaman ---> 2nd class : Priest or mage

1st class : Rouge ---> 2nd class : death night or something

:wacko:

What you reading man?  :wacko:

They are new factions, if you wanna use those classes you have to create a new character

What I'm mostly curious about is how the spell casters will make their skills stronger. Such as forsaken using dark magic and chosen using sun. Does this mean there will be new staves? Astral and sun magic staff for priest? Dark for warlock and necro? :unknw:

SHOW US THE SKILLS PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE

or at least tell what the 5 skills gonna b for our new heros  :dirol:

i got 6 names redy for each  :dirol:

wont reveal coz people r even thot stealers :blush: lol

soooo excited :yahoo: :yahoo: , better bagspace b big  :wacko: :'( like ws 1.0

I have a feeling something bad will come :bad: . Please developers prove me wrong..

cookie factory shutting down?

This update will be quite good, if bag space raised, amp changed completly or signs have a MUCH more successful rate, paying to see "failure" is not an option for most people, buy them with gold? waste hours looting gold, for all the signs to fail? complete shit.

amp + bag space are number 1 problems this game has.

arena tickets are number 2.

devs wont lose money by changing these systems to be fairer on non-millionaires,

instead will improve player satisfaction and population.

Russians and international all complain about amp and bag space, hope devs are listening.

This update will be quite good, if bag space raised, amp changed completly or signs have a MUCH more successful rate,

like that will ever happen  :bad:

cookie factory shutting down?

This update will be quite good, if bag space raised, amp changed completly or signs have a MUCH more successful rate, paying to see "failure" is not an option for most people, buy them with gold? waste hours looting gold, for all the signs to fail? complete shit.

amp + bag space are number 1 problems this game has.

arena tickets are number 2.

devs wont lose money by changing these systems to be fairer on non-millionaires,

instead will improve player satisfaction and population.

Russians and international all complain about amp and bag space, hope devs are listening.

u are 100% right. today i was thinking to make new character and start for the begining but then i remembered about bag space :DDD and u know game is fun while u dont need to do boring dailys and start ampf item. WE NEED GUILD TOO. but first u need focus to invite new players.  :spiteful:

Lol nice ig. Bet chosen r like "were humans, why we gotta grow big ass ears and with these fairies?" well  guess  we can just sit n wait.

Lol nice ig. Bet chosen r like "were humans, why we gotta grow big ass ears and with these fairies?" well  guess  we can just sit n wait.

chosen are a disgrace to human kind,

ally themselves to those big eared freaks, were supposed to enslave them, not join them, our undead brothers will make sure they pay...

Lol hmmm been quite a while since I played,the update news looks good but i'm not gonna judge first,I thought the laby update was gonna be great but it was a letdown :facepalm: .But hey this deserve a celebration 2 page to be upload on the day of game update(unless I change my mind he,he).

ally themselves to those big eared freaks, were supposed to enslave them, not join them, our undead brothers will make sure they pay...

Lmao make em slaves like the ones in godgorrat by ancient yeti :lol: :lol: :lol:

There are three question... will the low prices of the Miracle Shop items come back? Will the effects they made be like they were before? Will the factions be balanced? If all of those or answered yes... I may just comeback... I quite quite a long time ago.

:diablo: This is a big disgrace :facepalm: . These so-called humans must perish. We all know firstborn is the darkside. Cant wait for the update.

Yep human working with elf.u gota love em ;D not like those humans who sold there souls to the undead :bad:

It is ok with new factions and 6 new class to play but will the old classes like druids,bds,shaman,rogue etc get new skills as me as a druid the bees are overpowered,need a change in skills and i am curious to know if someone has lvl5 bees and its effects? 

Yep human working with elf.u gota love em ;D not like those humans who sold there souls to the undead :bad:

its true. To sell your souls to the undead are saying what side will be dark. It will be the same like some loosers betrayed elfs and joined mc. But Im sure that we will burn them on a bonfire together with their friends - disgusting stinky undeads...

What's good about being a satan or undead?, they will go to hell permanently and they stink like skunk.

lol forsaken are soldiers from hell it self thats why they are called undead what good is you can't kill something that is allready dead :lol:

lol forsaken are soldiers from hell it self thats why they are called undead what good is you can't kill something that is allready dead :lol:

What's good about hell?,  they never wash themselves. Chosen rule!.

What's good about hell?,  they never wash themselves. Chosen rule!.

Well, they get burned alive and turned into undead, they can endure any kind of pain. Chosens are just people who worship some dude in the skies inside a gay center called " the church ", while Forsaken people kill random humans for Satan and send them to hell and make them demons.

Well, they get burned alive and turned into undead, they can endure any kind of pain. Chosens are just people who worship some dude in the skies inside a gay center called " the church ", while Forsaken people kill random humans for Satan and send them to hell and make them demons.

Lol :rofl:

Don't say like that merc :diablo:

Wow such satan soul u have merc, congrats.

Omg dead it means no women who will want u, cause your buddy is dead as well  :lol: :rofl:

lol why u guys always ask for better amplifycation system?
This amplifycation system is perfect,u can make +6 weapon easily.
Now imagine all players with +10 weapons one Rogue will be able to kill with only 2 critical hit (for players with hp 2100 - 2300).

The most rich players have weapons +7,yall know is easy to amplify armors but weapons...
My country dont have support to buy MCoin but my weapon is +6.
U can make 3k gold per day doing daily quests...