[2012.03.11] Under development: the new factions and islands in 3.0 update

Kuzmitch

Omg dead it means no women who will want u, cause your buddy is dead as well  :lol: :rofl:

Women in undead eat men after they have happy time, so i don't think men from undead would love that  :wacko:

We all wanna be OP too with all equip +10..  :crazy:

lol why u guys always ask for better amplifycation system?

This amplifycation system is perfect,u can make +6 weapon easily.

Now imagine all players with +10 weapons one Rogue will be able to kill with only 2 critical hit (for players with hp 2100 - 2300).

The most rich players have weapons +7,yall know is easy to amplify armors but weapons...

My country dont have support to buy MCoin but my weapon is +6.

U can make 3k gold per day doing daily quests...

Women in undead eat men after they have happy time, so i don't think men from undead would love that  :wacko:

How do u know?, you've been there before?.

Elf,undead,mclans,chosen... its bullshit  ;D  they all is just mcoints makers  :facepalm:  Guys wake up, devs evens stoped talking with us  :yahoo: :yahoo: just look at world of mitgard community  :wacko:  they are perfect  :drinks:

Elf,undead,mclans,chosen... its bullshit  ;D  they all is just mcoints makers  :facepalm:  Guys wake up, devs evens stoped talking with us  :yahoo: :yahoo: just look at world of mitgard community  :wacko:  they are perfect  :drinks:

Yeah its true. New update more money for them. U will see mc item prices will be the same or even bigger.. New costumes, new items and we will pay and pay without break  :facepalm: :fool:

I totally awake. Just wait and see what will devs provide for us in the future. bad update = hibernate for 1 month or more.. we all can decide which better for us. so let the player decide to leave or keep playing.

Yeah its true. New update more money for them. U will see mc item prices will be the same or even bigger.. New costumes, new items and we will pay and pay without break  :facepalm: :fool:

I know its just a game, but that dickhead merc brought religion issue on this forum.

I know its just a game, but that dickhead merc brought religion issue on this forum.

dont worry his relion is to worship dick n dick n dickhead...ignore him..it a game brother..dont let anyone spoil it for u

I see a lot of gaybashing and trash talk in this topic and it's funny in a way. But.... I dont see any dev/mod giving an approximate time for the update. Cud either Snorlax or Kuz plz give us a date? thnx (correct me if I missed it)

And then we can hope that the update is a really good 1. no more GREEDgame plz. make a balance between rich and "poor" now. Show us that u care for ur devoted players too, not just the sponsors...

But thnx AI for giving us a little something to look forward to. I will give u roses after update if it's good..  ;) 

• Developer

I see a lot of gaybashing and trash talk in this topic and it's funny in a way. But.... I dont see any dev/mod giving an approximate time for the update. Cud either Snorlax or Kuz plz give us a date? thnx (correct me if I missed it)

And then we can hope that the update is a really good 1. no more GREEDgame plz. make a balance between rich and "poor" now. Show us that u care for ur devoted players too, not just the sponsors...

But thnx AI for giving us a little something to look forward to. I will give u roses after update if it's good..  ;)

Can't tell you the exact date.

Kuzmitch said that he'll bring new info about classes and factions shortly, so you just have to be patient :)

Can't tell you the exact date.

Kuzmitch said that he'll bring new info about classes and factions shortly, so you just have to be patient :)

Don't worry please take your time but please announce the update a few days before it like you allways did would appreciate it :clapping:  Oh yes please don't tell me its before 21st That would be bad :bad:

Chosen: My Brethen! Today we will Vanquish the Forsaken Fools! Be ready! Our Holy comrades, we will fight together and annihilate this undead in the name of the Holy Light!!

[/color]Forsaken:

...Just Talk..  :facepalm:

we are patiently waiting to kill you all.  :diablo: .

I wonder how people gonna decide the server they will join and wat faction?

Also add more slots for character choosing when update comes out  :yahoo: ;)

agree!.... i cant create new profile now.... always "cant connect to server"!  :'( ......

LOL  :rofl:  watching u guys fought about what best between chosen and the undead make me laugh  :lol:  yeah lets see when the game is update, and then you'll know which best between those two  :blush:

Btw, i just want to ask this : will there a newbie package for the new faction ?

thx for the reply

fail  :facepalm:  total fail........ news characters = more money for slots runes etc etc    :bad:  gift  slots!!!!

Yes, Crossfit and some other ppl have said it. If u devs dont do something about the high costs to play the game there wont be any point in making a new char with new faction. At least increase the free bagspace. Plz, plz, plz, start listening to us. U devs and admins should make a char and come play with us without using ur unlimited mcoins and whatnot. then u will understand how hard it is for "normal" ppl to compete with the ones spending lots of cash in the game. There must be a way to make a balance.

they never listen to us  :facepalm: is more important win money and become a game for the richs players  :aggressive:  ....................

Atleast make them quests. Quests for bag space, runes & crystals same as Miracle shop ones, spheres & signs, repair scrolls etc. that would be nice atleast it balance games since not all of us are rich and can buy Miracle Coins or let them be dropped by bosses or a special kind of monster ( not too special like beholder  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: ) or Maybe add new CC Items and make them TRADE-ABLE so we can sell them or give them as gifts to friends without spending a single cent, Think About The Players Who Came to Enjoy the Game for FREE!! if you want a way to earn money just add miracle shop items that DOES NOT affect rich vs. poor or PvP, Amplification is the worst thing I've ever seen in an MMO game, Warspear is the only game that I've seen using this money sucking trap  :facepalm:  Other games have enhancing system same as amplification but you don't lose your items, you don't need signs they have an item like a " lucky stone " which increases success rate and items that doesn't make the weapons Upgrade ( + ) decrease, MAKE WARSPEAR A NORMAL GAME INSTEAD OF A MONEY SUCKER!!

that bottom right steath skill n blessing skill pic was that of old game ranger i think...u copied it from there :P ;D ;D 

this is what happenes when a paladin turns his back....becomes the most leathal deathknight

10578_.jpg

10580_.jpg

overall looks cool.. Excited.. Like before any other update.. Hope the armors are not just diffrnt colour.. Hope the skill are more creative.. And nt just as simple as click click click... Illusions or summons would be cool but i dnt thnk thats possible soon... Bas size is smthng abt which i cn just cry.. Im nt gna buy mc frm india till its back to normal.. And is there any way u could remove sm of the crossings! Would make it more fun! And does the warlock have some kind of aura?

this is what happenes when a paladin turns his back....becomes the most leathal deathknight

It's warcraft :facepalm: , the noob Prince Arthas who became insane because voice of his 'new-doomed' sword called Frostmourn and died in Blizzard and raised from death and become the 'Deathknight' and destroyed everything his father build in his life, betray his own brethrens  :wacko: , don't you think I didn't know? :rofl:

It's warcraft :facepalm: , the noob Prince Arthas who became insane because voice of his 'new-doomed' sword called Frostmourn and died in Blizzard and raised from death and become the 'Deathknight' and destroyed everything his father build in his life, betray his own brethrens  :wacko: , don't you think I didn't know? :rofl:

and became the lich whore  :shok:

and became the lich whore  :shok:

We can say 'pet' of Lich King :spiteful:

He do everything what his master told him so :facepalm: