Norlant Tellus / Tower of Vrangis maps ( Revisited and remastered )

Blueborn

Have these maps helped you?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Have these maps helped you?

• Yes they have.
    • No, they have not. ( I Shall post why )
    • I Still do not understand. ( I Shall post what i do not understand )
    • I Don't do the tellus quest.

WARNING: Feel free to use these provided maps at your own risk, as developers may change the details on these locations at some point in the future. Also.. if you find yourself dead and decide to blame these maps.. you might have done something wrong ( Like not reading all the provided information ).

Welcome to Norlant Tellus / Tower of Vrangis maps revisited and remastered. :)

After my original map topic, i became aware that some people were having trouble reading and understanding the old maps. So i dedicated some of my time to revisit and remaster my maps to be easier to read and as well as easier to access.

Sound hint:

Some of you should be aware by now that hostile towers will make a low whispering noise when standing THREE ( 3 ) spaces away. Standing ONE ( 1 ) and TWO ( 2 ) spaces away from these will result in being killed.

Why is there two maps of the same area?:

They are in fact not the same area, just two area's sharing the almost exact design.

How can I tell the two area's apart?:

That is a very hard one considering they are almost identical. There is a few tower placement differences, but hard to notice. Mob routes are the only easily noticed difference, as the mobs can also be killed by the towers.. But hard to map these due to their movement.

Best way possible is to check for corpses and mob routes. As the mobs are never willing to get close enough to hostile towers, to be killed.

Another way would be to push mobs towards the towers, if they are not killed it is most likely to be safe.

But personally i like to roll the dice and take a dash, with one route in mind, and if possible ill stop before each tower in order to "hear" if its hostile or not.

Map Reference:

The maps are numbered for reference, but due to auto sizing they are hard to see. they are numbered as such in the larger image:

01-02-07-08

03-04-09-10

05-06-11-12

Well i hope these help you guys yet again. Please remember to vote and also post any problems, possible faults, changes and idea's as it would be appretiated. Also keeping other players aware.

Please advise friends and other fellow players that these maps exist so that it may help them also.

Extra gathered information:

• Map 4 has a mob at the spawn area, where map 3 does not
  • Yes, the orange lines are the recommended routes.
  • Add more information here. If you have something to add. Please do not hesitate to notify me ( if you do so without response please post a reply with the information on this topic. Thank you ).

Опубликованное фотоOther guides by Born:

Guide and advice to prevent you from being scammed.,

NORLANT maze maps ( Revisited and remastered ),

and Relic location MAP.

Опубликованное фотоSuggestion topics from Born:

Collectables & Mini games,

Official pvp area ( 1v1 ),

Modification to current player interactions,

Remove all" option for mailbox,

Meniru Skins and safe skin removal.,

Multiple account profiles.

and Guild points for Guild warehouse items ect.

32216_.jpg

32218_.jpg

32219_.zip

lol thanks I was just doing this on my dk was using your old guide xd

+1

Thanks mate.

I Was thinking 7 hours ago that the old topic was messy and hard to find the needed maps.

And yes it took me SIX hours to do, feeling slightly loopy now.  :crazy: :lol:

I didnt even know about the noises :shok: *goes to swamps*

Hahahaha yes that bit of information got drowned in the older topic.  :lol:

I didnt even know about the noises :shok: *goes to swamps*

swamps is mostly about noises, but I prefer " trial and error " in other words rich way xd

• 2 weeks later...
Guest XthekingX

Very nice. This will help alot people :give_rose:

For me i know 3 maps whitout any help  :dirol:

AND sound guide is old  :rofl: but less people know it

Btw. Every day a teluse May work (i mean some teluse work for day and stop work for another day )

And im done all swamps quest ( Doing dalys for doom  :blush: )

And i didnt see telouse daly from like chrismas updata start

Myabe it get bugged  :bad:

Btw. Every day a teluse May work (i mean some teluse work for day and stop work for another day )

Good to know, ill look into it. I have not come across it yet so far with the many ( and i mean damn many ) times i have ran the routes for testing. Thanks for the input.  :)  +

Sound hint:

Some of you should be aware by now that hostile towers will make a low whispering noise when standing TWO spaces away. Standing one space away from these will result in being killed.

Now changing this bye one space. The distance has been changed.

Sound hint:

Some of you should be aware by now that hostile towers will make a low whispering noise when standing THREE ( 3 ) spaces away. Standing one ( 1 ) and two ( 2 ) spaces away from these will result in being killed.

Guest XthekingX

Now changing this bye one space. The distance has been changed.

Lol

If you used barb and make charge 5 skill

And charge boss after hostile

You go throught it and it wont hit you ;D

beware of the similar maps but different paths :facepalm:

need to try both routes(only for people who can survive long)

Yes even knowing the two possible paths its still a death trap.

Iv done it all kinds of ways.. pots, shaman, necro, rogue, druid, ranger.. but the best way that worked was with a pt to slowly grind through, but its almost impossible to make a party now. All the other ways is hard.

Going solo you can either dash like mad or take your time and grind those mobs.. but in the end a few pots is almost required ( for the non healing classes).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can easily know the place I'm there. Most of the Tellus I do not know the ways required, we lose time to do the missions it is worth more in one day I got to catch a lot of exp doing it almost all daily tasks.

:good:

• 2 weeks later...

i think u play runescape or something, but map "4" not working in warspear online 3.4.4. :D

Its been a while since i have last done tellus... did map 4 have the mob at the spawn point? Are you positive its map 4 and not map 3?

Extra gathered information:

• Map 4 has a mob at the spawn area, where map 3 does not.

Just tried map 5 and 6... neither route worked  :facepalm:  devs changed routes or added new maps?

Looks like ill be running tellus maps again  :bad:

Map 9 works. lol

i think u play runescape or something, but map "4" not working in warspear online 3.4.4. :D

I did both versions of that map, it's still the same

and no, Runescape is crap

Just tried map 5 and 6... neither route worked  :facepalm:  devs changed routes or added new maps?

Looks like ill be running tellus maps again  :bad:

Map 9 works. lol

Ok, i ran them again...  :wacko: . Results show that all maps are still current. Iv noticed one thing however... bugged position  :bad:

I Was on map 9 following a route thinking that i was on the right path... then suddenly i died... i thought "great this map no longer works", so i hit revive out of curiosity and i found myself spawning next to a hostile tower... right off the course i was travelling. So i worked out that the map is still valid, just the bugged positioning threw me off the trail -_- Hope the dev's can do something about it one day.

Note: this image is map 9. I Have been adding a few details in my spare time  :)

39789_.jpg

Its been a while since i have last done tellus... did map 4 have the mob at the spawn point? Are you positive its map 4 and not map 3?

lol i had 2 mob at start on map 4 so wut :o

Map 5 is wrong to. Only 100% working map that i know is NR 8

Ok, i ran them again...  :wacko:  . Results show that all maps are still current.

Please be aware that running through the mobs can cause "Bugged positions" from the stagger.

Please be aware that running through the mobs can cause "Bugged positions" from the stagger.

You can see yourself at right position, but in server directions ur writen into wrong position, its made like this u die 99% in that maps. An buy repair scroll (admin and gamer masters get money) an you have "FUN"  :pleasantry: Even if someone says ur maps are right, they arent, cuz 5 player of 10 have died on any map what u can put here.

I cant tell no more, cuz i know snorlaxx or kuzmitch will ban me 7th time then.

5 out of 10 players can't use their brain

if that's what you're saying.

The only problem I have with these maps are telling them apart from their replica

I always use map 3 and 4, easy to tell apart and simple to avoid position bugs

5 out of 10 players can't use their brain

if that's what you're saying.

The only problem I have with these maps are telling them apart from their replica

I always use map 3 and 4, easy to tell apart and simple to avoid position bugs

i do only map 8, cuz i know this is working. i use map 8 directions on map 7 and 8 both and pass  :bad: on others no matter what you use

• 3 weeks later...

It's like either they changed the correct paths or most of these maps are incorrect. Maybe 2 of those helped me to pass through the maze, others made me die.

After some deaths cause of bug position or myself mistakes, or FUKIN mobs harassing me, i made it with i dont remember what map.

Thank you so much for the guide.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...