Multiple account profiles.

Blueborn

Your thoughts?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Your thoughts?

• I Like this idea.
    • I Do not like this idea.
    • Maybe something else like this...
    • I Dont have 2 accounts/shared devices, but i dont see why not.
    • I Dont have 2 accounts/shared devices and i do not like this idea.

I Know not everyone would see the benefit in this idea, considering not everyone has two accounts or shares devices with a partner for example... but here goes.

MULTIPLE ACCOUNT PROFILES.

Here i would like to suggest having user profiles implemented into the warspear client that allows us to save up to.. lets say four ( 4 ) profiles ( accounts ).

Each profile should have a cover name depicted by the user..With of course remove profile, add profile, log in and log off options.

• Log in option: Logs into an existing profile. Requires you too enter your id and pass again. ( or maybe just the pass, safer if it was both )
  • Log off option: Removes the profile from an active state. ( removing pass and/or id info )
  • Remove profile option: Completely removes the profile from memory including the account information.
  • Add profile option: Enters an account to memory with an option to name said account/profile.
Personally i hate having to enter my id and pass everytime i wish to change over to my second account, and also much more so when i share some of my devices with my partner.

Now what are your thoughts guys? I Have not gone into much detail i know, but i tried to make it simple and straight forward as i could.

EDIT: One thing i forgot to mention. Any profiles not "logged off" can be switched to and from use.

Опубликованное фотоOther Suggestion topics from Born:

Collectables & Mini games,

Official pvp area ( 1v1 ),

Modification to current player interactions,

Remove all" option for mailbox,

Meniru Skins and safe skin removal.,

Multiple account profiles.

and Guild points for Guild warehouse items ect.

Опубликованное фотоGuides by Born:

Guide and advice to prevent you from being scammed.,

NORLANT maze maps ( Revisited and remastered ),

and Relic location MAP.

Why not just extend max account size to 12 chars, and let players merge their accounts?

That would be better yes,But it would be more easier said than done. But it couldnt hurt to have profiles for those who share devices.

For people that share devices, and not accounts.

Yes, its sad when people share accounts.. its sharing your identity. But its something that can not be stopped unfortunatly. Unless proof is provided to the developers of course via forum.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

It`s usefull when you have alot of avitars (like Born and me)

But its always usefull to have alot of creation space! So yes, I aprove this idea