Guild points for Guild warehouse items ect.

Blueborn

Here i would like to propose an idea for Guild warehouse involving Guild points. The Idea is to help prevent stash looting.

The idea in a nutshell:

Purchasing/trading guild warehouse items with guild points.

To help manage guild warehouse and prevent looting.

In more detail:

Each GP that is collected by a guild member is given to the guilds GP counter for guild upgrades. To make the idea i'm proposing work, each player will need a GP counter that counts each GP earned by the player and is visible via the currency list ( and possibly the guild listing. ). Then with the GP earned, a member could purchase guild warehouse items.

Now the GP in a players GP counter are not in fact real GP.. just a recorded count of GP earned for the respective guild by the member/player. But the "recorded GP earned by the player", can be spent in the guild warehouse to purchase warehouse items and gold ( Prices set by guild leader ).

Now the guild warehouse does not only just store items.. but gold. Which brings us to another part of the idea and its quite simple. Gold to GP exchange rate. And withdraw limits. Which can be set by the guild leader.

Earning extra GP per member..

Extra GP could be earned for a members GP counter, for a member to spend in the guild warehouse.. by the member donating gold and items to the warehouse.

• Items: GP for the items base worth ( npc shop sale ). Or if the item in question is already in the warehouse.. GP the item is set as in the warehouse is what the member shall obtain.
  • Gold: Same exchange rate as the GP to gold that the guild leader sets.

For this idea to work sufficiently, total control of the

guild warehouse should be given to the guilds leader.

The guild leader should be able to:

• Lock items so certain items cannot be withdrawn.
  • Price each item for X amount of GP.
  • Freely withdraw items and gold.
  • Set withdrawing limits for gold.
  • Set exchange rate for GP to gold.
  • See how much GP each member has earned.
  • Set a limit of GP each member can spend in the guild warehouse. ( each rank could be set for limits. )

Well i would like to hear your thoughts on this, so feel free to comment. :)

Idea sourced from: http://kol.coldfront.net/thekolwiki/index.php/Clan_Karma

Опубликованное фотоOther Suggestion topics from Born:

Collectables & Mini games,

Official pvp area ( 1v1 ),

Modification to current player interactions,

Remove all" option for mailbox,

Meniru Skins and safe skin removal.,

Multiple account profiles.

and Guild points for Guild warehouse items ect.

Опубликованное фотоGuides by Born:

Guide and advice to prevent you from being scammed.,

NORLANT maze maps ( Revisited and remastered ),

and Relic location MAP.

i read it 2times  :( i dont understand it much, what is the basic idea of it? whts the meaning of clan stash? the counter i get it yes

wht items u mean purshace using GP sry but its very hard for me to understand it  :sorry:

i read it 2times  :( i dont understand it much, what is the basic idea of it? whts the meaning of clan stash? the counter i get it yes

wht items u mean purshace using GP sry but its very hard for me to understand it  :sorry:

Clan stash/guild bank/guild warehouse.. sorry, thought that was obvious.

Purchasing items and gold from guild warehouse.

Clan stash/guild bank.. sorry, thought that was obvious.

Purchasing items and gold from guild bank.

appearantly not to me it isnt  :crazy: on reading it *replacing the idea in my head of clan stash to GB* :)

appearantly not to me it isnt  :crazy: on reading it *replacing the idea in my head of clan stash to GB* :)

Modified the initial post for ya :P

lookz very zool  :clapping: awesome job i got abit cooments

its very complicated xD ik its a detailed hard but the concept of it complicated  :) actually idk how the guild warehouse works now, i never saw any lvl2 guild showing us in details how so i will wait till i check how the present GB looks like to judge the future ideas on it xD hardwork on writing it bro glduck with ur ideas :friends:

Here i would like to propose an idea for Guild warehouse involving Guild points. The Idea is to help prevent stash looting.

The idea in a nutshell:

Purchasing/trading guild warehouse items with guild points.

To help manage guild warehouse and prevent looting.

In more detail:

Each GP that is collected by a guild member is given to the guilds GP counter for guild upgrades. To make the idea i'm proposing work, each player will need a GP counter that counts each GP earned by the player and is visible via the currency list ( and possibly the guild listing. ). Then with the GP earned, a member could purchase guild warehouse items.

Now the GP in a players GP counter are not in fact real GP.. just a recorded count of GP earned for the respective guild by the member/player. But the "recorded GP earned by the player", can be spent in the guild warehouse to purchase warehouse items and gold ( Prices set by guild leader ).---- what if there are misunderstanding and a member left the guild? what will happen to the portion of GP  and items that this member invest in the guild if the guild master will locked his items?

Now the guild warehouse does not only just store items.. but gold. Which brings us to another part of the idea and its quite simple. Gold to GP exchange rate. And withdraw limits. Which can be set by the guild leader.  ------- gold to GP  points? why not but it sounds more favorable for rich people... because they have a lots of gold to convert to gp, hmm another advantage for rich noob players(really most of rich are just noob kids)Earning extra GP per member..Extra GP could be earned for a members GP counter, for a member to spend in the guild warehouse.. by the member donating gold and items to the warehouse. --if its possible great, but I don't know if they will allow this..

• Items: GP for the items base worth ( npc shop sale ). Or if the item in question is already in the warehouse.. GP the item is set as in the warehouse is what the member shall obtain.
  • Gold:Same exchange rate as the GP to gold that the guild leader sets.---- so every time we transact in warehouse we need to pay using our own GP?  I mean every withdraw or deposit of gold or items? , we need to pay GP?  well to tell you the truth earning GP  is not easy so If we need to pay for every transact in warehouse then I will disagree.. correct me if I'm wrong.
For this idea to work sufficiently, total control of the guild warehouse should be given to the guilds leader.

The guild leader should be able to:

• Lock items so certain items cannot be withdrawn.--- What if leader is off and we need to withdraw our items or gold in warehouse?
  • Price each item for X amount of GP.----As I said please earning GP  is hard..
  • Freely withdraw items and gold.-----Yes this must happen free items and gold withdrawal or deposit.
  • Set withdrawing limits for gold.------- good :good:
  • Set exchange rate for GP to gold.--------- only rich noobs will like this for sure... you know the lazy people who will depend on money.
  • See how much GP each member has earned----If this member earn gp and the leader use it what will happened to the gp? resest?
  • Set a limit of GP each member can spend in the guild warehouse. ( each rank could be set for limits. )---why we need to pay GP for each actions? As I said EARNING GP IS HARD.
TO BLUE

bro your suggestion is good but some parts of your suggestion will be only favorable to rich players.. also I don't really like that idea of using GP  for each transact in Warehouse. Its like killing the players who earned hard for his GP.

Well i would like to hear your thoughts on this, so feel free to comment. :)

Idea sourced from: http://kol.coldfront.net/thekolwiki/index.php/Clan_KarmaOther main Suggestion topics from Born: Collectables & Mini games & Official pvp area ( 1v1 )

A Post that cannot be quoted and was hard to make a response to due to the fact -_-

You have to remember two important facts when stating comments like you did. In the end its all for the guilds best interest. Rich players or not, it all ends up in the guild for the guilds use. Also adding these features can make warehouse management more secure. And lastly.. this system rewards active players and donators.

Oh and before i forget... not every transaction would be exchanged for GP. That would be up to the guild leader.

( Maybe i should state that lead can make items free also, but i thought that the fact of leader can "freely taking items and gold" would cover that. Would it hurt to ask the lead for items if you cannot afford the purchase? Would it hurt to pay 1GP for items? )

Try to imagine what this system would be like and how it can be used for a guilds best interest.

P.S.

bro I Feel like this suggestion will be applied in higher level guilds.. like level 4 level guild..

why?

Because if the guilds reach level 4 they wont need GP  that much to upgrade skills and level of guild.

Also I feel like in this suggestion the leader have a great power in the guild...

I think Heirs and Explores must have participation too in managing warehouse..

Why only guild leader able to lock items?  for example. in case of emergency Heir must also able to lock and unlock items.

You have to remember two important facts when stating comments like you did. In the end its all for the guilds best interest. Rich players or not, it all ends up in the guild for the guilds use. Also adding these features can make warehouse management more secure. And lastly.. this system rewards active players and donators.

Oh and before i forget... not every transaction would be exchanged for GP. That would be up to the guild leader.

( Maybe i should state that lead can make items free also, but i thought that the fact of leader can "freely taking items and gold" would cover that. Would it hurt to ask the lead for items if you cannot afford the purchase? Would it hurt to pay 1GP for items? )

Try to imagine what this system would be like and how it can be used for a guilds best interest.

As I said bro, some parts of your suggestion, not the whole suggestion...

P.S.

bro I Feel like this suggestion will be applied in higher level guilds.. like level 4 level guild..

why?

Because if the guilds reach level 4 they wont need GP  that much to upgrade skills and level of guild.

Also I feel like in this suggestion the leader have a great power in the guild...

I think Heirs and Explores must have participation too in managing warehouse..

Why only guild leader able to lock items?  for example. in case of emergency Heir must also able to lock and unlock items.

Do you think the dev's will leave it at lvl4? I think not.

Guild leaders are the backbone of a guild and yes of course they have the highest power.

They may need to add another rank.. co-leader or such. Every guild in warspear history until now have had co-leaders to handle affairs when the leader is not available.

As I said bro, some parts of your suggestion, not the whole suggestion...

This suggestion already has a working example. I Merely adapted it for warspear.

This system would benefit... but perhaps that's just my opinion.

Kimimaro100,

Do you think the dev's will leave it at lvl4? I think not.---OK  then this must be implemented after a guild reach higher level and I think level 4 will be good.

If its true it will reach higher level then it means higher gp points, ....

Guild leaders are the backbone of a guild and yes of course they have the highest power.

They may need to add another rank.. co-leader or such. Every guild in warspear history until now have had co-leaders to handle affairs when the leader is not available.This suggestion already has a working example. I Merely adapted it for warspear.

This system would benefit... but perhaps that's just my opinion.---- yEAH I am glad you see my point that guild leaders might have abused of power because he has a great power in guild so we need those co-leaders to balance the power in guild. its just like a simple situation in politics. correct me if I'm wrong.

yEAH I am glad you see my point that guild leaders might have abused of power because he has a great power in guild so we need those co-leaders to balance the power in guild. its just like a simple situation in politics. correct me if I'm wrong.

Leaders are designed to be the backbone of a clan. They manage and lead a clan.

Clans in the past only had a co-leader to help relieve leaders of their burden and to also be there when the leader cannot.

It never has been about the lack of trust in a leader... if that's the case, one should really re-consider the clan they have joined.

Lets try this...

Developers install a co-leader rank that has the ability to:

A. Freely remove items and gold from warehouse.

B. Add and remove members.

C. Change ranks.

Then again.. this system might just be too complex this early in the game. There already is a simple system in place, i just though i would share this idea to show what could be implemented now or in the future.

But one thing i must say... a clan is all about the leader and the unity of its members. And the first challenges of a clan is unity, trust and activity. A Clan without proper leadership, trust in the leadership and lack of activity is doomed.

And yes, trust is earned, hence the ranks. The leader should be the most trusted of all.. if there is no trust there.. why even bother?

• 1 year later...