Are barb and rogues bugged?

Marshemllo

Hello, i have seen war map two before and after update it’s become very difficult for elves because mcs classes like barb is bugged the 1 barb can stay alive for 10 seconds even if 20players attacking it because of two skills 1 last wish skill and 2 stone skin skills those skills makes barb unbeatable even on monster mode of 4x pcs mermaid the skills still actives i think that is bug because those skills shouldn’t active during monster mode and those skills are actives even if 20player attacking the barb so i think that is a bug i wish the game check it out. And about the rogues same as barb if they got attacked by 100x players doesn’t matter they are going to live till their dodge skill end while it’s easy if i live 1 or 2 seconds to attack the flag if im having good network and good device that makes the 1 rogue hit 2 - 3 hits to the flag thats making mcs easy win because of bugs.

And for the ending since skills guild are disabled during war map 2 better makes life scroll are disabled during battle people can’t stay 1hours daily just to protect the towns from barbs and rogues.

thank you for listening to us 

3 hours ago, Marshemllo said:

And for the ending since skills guild are disabled during war map 2 better makes life scroll are disabled during battle people can’t stay 1hours daily just to protect the towns from barbs and rogues.

An optimistic hope, my friend. Yet, Life Scrolls are what make wars a decent feature for them to gain income. They should be reworked maybe to prevent a massive spam, but don't expect them to be completely removed. Never going to happen. 

7 hours ago, Higgings said:

An optimistic hope, my friend. Yet, Life Scrolls are what make wars a decent feature for them to gain income. They should be reworked maybe to prevent a massive spam, but don't expect them to be completely removed. Never going to happen. 

Keep ls doesn’t matter all we need is balanced war it’s difficult for elves to fight classes hit 10-40k damage on flag every 1 pc ls so we have to protect and attack how that can be if 2 barb 2 rogues can make 200k damage in few minutes 

Just look at the results of the war every week. Basically, mc won. Can't developers see it? I don't understand! I hope I can correct this mistake soon.

On 4/13/2024 at 7:56 AM, Marshemllo said:

3 hits to the flag thats making mcs easy win because of bugs.

Not a bug. Everything works as it should.

Edited by TheCaster

On 4/13/2024 at 4:35 PM, Yiran said:

Just look at the results of the war every week. Basically, mc won. Can't developers see it? I don't understand! I hope I can correct this mistake soon.

You ok bro?

IMG_2258.jpeg

ranger can easy hit from 6yard skill.

mage can hit aoe with shield.

seeker can hide attack with shield.

druid easy defense with tornado

Dont warry elf sill strong power

Better focus use LS if want win war.

US server 130mc vs 270 elf always

Elf can easy war if focus ls. or want back greedy globe fight?

brother pls give to hope MC side.

we are low population :)

Edited by US Evil

On 4/13/2024 at 5:56 AM, Marshemllo said:

And about the rogues same as barb if they got attacked by 100x players doesn’t matter they are going to live till their dodge skill end while it’s easy if i live 1 or 2 seconds to attack the flag if im having good network and good device that makes the 1 rogue hit 2 - 3 hits to the flag thats making mcs easy win because of bugs.

Just use mages that have a better shield that at least block DoTs instead of yapping lmao

9 hours ago, US Evil said:

《can ez》

US ELF already spam ls for war m2, but rip.

MC is easier to attack and defend. It's a shit balance.

We just need the balance of m2 war. 

Nerf barb!

130mc vs 270elf still win ez.

You told me it was a good balance

A clumsy lie

You said elf didn't use ls here. Do you have any evidence?

If we don't use ls a lot, the result will be 0-3 instead of 1-3

More elf players use more ls, and ended up with a 1-3, and u said thats good balance?

If elf had an advantage in m2 war, why did we hv more ppl but still lose war? You think it's because we can't afford ls? Stop your lies

Just like you said:《we are low population :)》

1 hour ago, Shboui said:

More elf players use more ls, and ended up with a 1-3, and u said thats good balance?

If elf had an advantage in m2 war, why did we hv more ppl but still lose war? You think it's because we can't afford ls? Stop your lies

Screenshot_20240415-083220.thumb.png.3278ff9dbdfd14c1cfd9b32ce2b25235.png

Other server results 

Edited by vegeta

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, TheCaster said:

👀

Not a bug. Everything works as it should.

If it works as it should barb stone skill and last wish should not work during monster mode 

3 hours ago, vegeta said:

Other server results 

This picture shows my point because mcs wins on all live servers. Thank you for the help

10 hours ago, aFatOldManx said:

You ok bro?

IMG_2258.jpeg

Do not try to mislead players from the truth. In all live servers, MC wins and elf loses, unless the elf wins in a live server by luck.

IMG_9390.jpeg

9 hours ago, Boaa said:

Just use mages that have a better shield that at least block DoTs instead of yapping lmao

That doesn’t help at all we have tried all classes to protect , it’s totally useless vs barb and rogues because of barb bug skill last wish and stone skin game should fix this bug as soon as possible 

On 4/13/2024 at 5:42 PM, Mardi Santuso said:

Nerf brb rogue,,brb can carry war 

We don’t need nerf just need fix barb bug last wish skill and stone skin if game are going to nerf up to them

You’re telling me about ranger and forgot about hunter?

about druids can’t control barb resistance 

and about the seeker the seeker totally nonsense in attack flag because 1 warlocks level 8 can stun seeker easily 

why you’re scared of unity and globe war days those wars are wars about plan and smart leaders if unity and globes skills back but now war for 1 hour send few barbs few rogues don’t even need to use life scroll just walk and attack the flag with Unkillable barb and resistance skills now war is totally nonsense

On 4/14/2024 at 8:30 AM, Niuzhi said:

Now there is no way to fight mc in war map. It's make me bores with the game

To be honest with you me too i feel boring from this I can’t every Saturday and Wednesday be online for an hour to fight bugged classes that makes me want to quit the game….

Edited by Higgings
Removed the foul language - unnecessary part

This is effecting the way the game works , there isnt any class which should be able to consistently attacking and tanking more than 30+ players at the same time with full Hp and full resistance parameter , the developers should do something about this , we can see the results of wars in all across the game , its clear mcs are having advantage in most of the wars , it’s because of how abusable the barbarians and rogue skills are , the rogue (which is a dmger) got 1 second chance to hit the flag unlike mage (which is a supporter)class got only 0.4 second  and the barbarians got 2 skills which gives it an advantage which helps it to deal a lot of damage to the flag without even spamming life scrolls you can check the results of all the previous wars since the update came out , mcs have won in most wars in all servers.

9 hours ago, Boaa said:

The mage’s shield is 0.4 seconds and its a supporter unlike rogue which is 1 second and its a damager class , therefore it’s impossible to compare a mage’s dmg to a rogue’s

if a rogue got shield advantage and damage advantage 

we can come to a conclusion where we should see thats a problem, and we are talking about the barbarian too , show us a class in elf which is equivalent to barbarians in this situation? 

10 hours ago, US Evil said:

So is hunter 

Rogue is a damager and can do it too unlike mage which is a support class 

Shield is 2k damage but rogue’s dodge is 1 second can remove up to 200k damage points without worrying + rogue jump and poison 

Hunter’s trap covers 2x2 area with instant activation and damage

warlock’s circle covers 3x3 area with instant activation too

unlike druid’s tornado which is activated every 2.5 seconds and stuns 1.5 seconds only therefore warlocks / hunters are better options

We didnt say elves are weak , just bring back warden’s defense skills like before so it can be as good as barbarians in spamming LS and make seekers have 1second of immunity from damage 

And who said we are talking only about US? Arent there 6 other servers ? 
If US mc are inactive it’s their problem

4 часа назад, Shboui сказал:

you guys didnt defense.

was only full offence without 20elf at flag(afk 10+ elf)

need advice tactics for win?

see EU how to won elfside.. seems like only cry

check screen shot where 200elf?

Screenshot_20240415_144301_KakaoTalk.jpg

Edited by US Evil

9小时前,US Evil 说:

游侠可以从 6 码技能轻松击中。

法师可以用盾牌击中AOE。

找球手可以用盾牌隐藏攻击。

druid easy defense with tornado  德鲁伊用龙卷风轻松防御

不要打仗精灵门槛强大的力量

如果想要赢得战争,最好使用 LS。

美国服务器 130mc vs 270 elf always

精灵可以轻松战争,如果专注于 ls。还是想回到贪婪的环球战斗?

兄弟请给希望MC方面。

我们是人口稀少的:)

So can rangers, mages and seeker survive for 10 seconds under the attack of dozens of people?

1 hour ago, US Evil said:

you guys didnt defense.

was only full offence without 20elf at flag(afk 10+ elf)

need advice tactics for win?

see EU how to won elfside.. seems like only cry

check screen shot where 200elf?

Screenshot_20240415_144301_KakaoTalk.jpg

I think this is they all try atk only and no def cause before full def still lose

3 hours ago, vegeta said:

Other server results 

No need trust this result I have check elf win server elf win only without MC and afk MC sea MC almost =ru amber MC 

MC side class just keep spam summon ez def elf just only druid and Templar and that skill is weak than mc for war 

Hello, i have seen war map two before and after update it’s become very difficult for elves because mcs classes like barb is bugged the 1 barb can stay alive for 10 seconds even if 20players attacking it because of two skills 1 last wish skill and 2 stone skin skills those skills makes barb unbeatable even on monster mode of 4x pcs mermaid the skills still actives i think that is bug because those skills shouldn’t active during monster mode and those skills are actives even if 20player attacking the barb so i think that is a bug i wish the game check it out. And about the rogues same as barb if they got attacked by 100x players doesn’t matter they are going to live till their dodge skill end while it’s easy if i live 1 or 2 seconds to attack the flag if im having good network and good device that makes the 1 rogue hit 2 - 3 hits to the flag thats making mcs easy win because of bugs.

No worry it won't be forever

9 hours ago, Boaa said:

But summon ez let mage shield broke and only can standing how to move? spam ls and dead useless balance

10 hours ago, aFatOldManx said:

You ok bro?

IMG_2258.jpeg

Other server maybe scare nerfe and no join map 2 for war like sea MC and run amber MC and they afk xD

Eu elf just win few times it mean lucky low MC or afk MC XD

Even a pro no better than GM 1 finger xD

Barb's last wish has a long cooldown, which means that even if you spam LS, the cooldown won't reset. This is also a disadvantage in arena, so it's not broken. Their one good skill, and if you take that away, barb becomes useless. Barb lacks AOE, has weak damage, and weak defense when compared to other classes. Barb is not the best at anything but is an all around useful unit.  Also remember barb has no range skills to flag. 

16 минут назад, Suprememan сказал:

Barb's last wish has a long cooldown, which means that even if you spam LS, the cooldown won't reset. This is also a disadvantage in arena, so it's not broken. Their one good skill, and if you take that away, barb becomes useless. Barb lacks AOE, has weak damage, and weak defense when compared to other classes. Barb is not the best at anything but is an all around useful unit.  Also remember barb has no range skills to flag. 

exactly

@Shboui, @QWE11

You guys can't just make 10 posts each just to add more stuff about a conversation. The topic is surely interesting, but let's refrain from flooding it. If you have got something to add, use the Edit button. 

Thank you for your collaboration 

Besides,

@Jadethose pictures you posted; next time just put the link of the site from which you took them. 

And @Marshemllo, you too may want to use the Edit button.

Bear in mind you all, that Flood goes against our community rules. 

42 minutes ago, Suprememan said:

Yes and elf 90sec can't do anything and all server not only 1 barb also 1 barb can hit 20k and elf is can't atk with full summon xD

4 hours ago, Marshemllo said:

If it works as it should barb stone skill and last wish should not work during monster mode

I don't think you understand how these skills work.

1. Stone skin is a buff so it already gets removed in monster mode.

2. Last wish is a PASSIVE skill indicated by the red heart animation. It's not a buff skill in itself. Read the skill description.

As for the rogue connudrum, mage barrier is better suited for this than rogue passive. Rogues can't dodge DOTs.

Mages:

Spoiler

WhatsAppImage2024-04-15at11_50.05AM(1).thumb.jpeg.4d58c20cf4566b7c3234731ad7452d3c.jpeg

Rogues: 

Spoiler

WhatsAppImage2024-04-15at11_50_05AM.thumb.jpeg.ac59e0560d6353df85b715a50e6ee445.jpeg

Like I said, everything works as it should. Not a bug. Defend better, As an mc, we already know counters to what's happening. If anything, I propose to make the rogue passive ignore 100% DAMAGE also considering the disadvantage of being a melee class.

Edited by TheCaster

2 часа назад, Jade сказал:

The mage’s shield is 0.4 seconds and its a supporter unlike rogue which is 1 second and its a damager class , therefore it’s impossible to compare a mage’s dmg to a rogue’s

we can come to a conclusion where we should see thats a problem, and we are talking about the barbarian too , show us a class in elf which is equivalent to barbarians in this situation? 

So is hunter 

Rogue is a damager and can do it too unlike mage which is a support class 

Shield is 2k damage but rogue’s dodge is 1 second can remove up to 200k damage points without worrying + rogue jump and poison 

Hunter’s trap covers 2x2 area with instant activation and damage

warlock’s circle covers 3x3 area with instant activation too

unlike druid’s tornado which is activated every 2.5 seconds and stuns 1.5 seconds only therefore warlocks / hunters are better options

We didnt say elves are weak , just bring back warden’s defense skills like before so it can be as good as barbarians in spamming LS and make seekers have 1second of immunity from damage 

And who said we are talking only about US? Arent there 6 other servers ? 
If US mc are inactive it’s their problem

comon bro..

Screenshot_20240415_162740_KakaoTalk.jpg

3 hours ago, Marshemllo said:

Do not try to mislead players from the truth. In all live servers, MC wins and elf loses, unless the elf wins in a live server by luck.

So by your logic EU is a dead server, interesting 🤡

Barbarians are so strong that they can't die when flagged, even when beaten by 5-10 players they can't die. I hope you act fairly in this matter, because this will harm many elf players and maybe many of them will even leave the game if you don't act fairly in this matter. Thank you!

Edited by Higgings
Please, use normal sized letters

4 hours ago, Bluethemar said:

Barbarians are so strong that they can't die when flagged, even when beaten by 5-10 players they can't die. I hope you act fairly in this matter, because this will harm many elf players and maybe many of them will even leave the game if you don't act fairly in this matter. Thank you!

Barb already has a powerful 40% injury reduction skill(stone skin), So barb shouldn't have acquired another high-impact injury reduction skill. I've tried many times to attack barb with more than five elf at the same time, in front of us is a large number of 0 0 0 0 0. do you think this is reasonable? He has 100% injury reduction at this moment(more than 10s)! No matter how many people attack at this moment, they can't do damage to barb or impose any debuff.

12 hours ago, Jade said:

Sure Buddy, the shield adventage is exactly 0.1 sec at 4/4. Seems like a fair trade since mage can block all incoming damage and rogue dies instantly to all spells that deal damage over time such as druid's tornado, mage's blazing ground, bd's bleeds, ranger's bleed, all stacked coz of huge amount of players in one location. Also even if a rogue managed to stay alive, its ability to deal damage to the flag is so much worse than mage's due to low aoe damage, and you cannot really target the flag because of close to 0 resist capabilities and passive just not working as good as mage's shield. It is always more convenient to cry about nerfing something rather than learning the actual state of the game.

Nothing is bugged, mcs (barbs) have advantage in wars only bcs elfs dont know how barb skills works. All we do is using game mechanics that can be countered by elfs, its not our fault elfs dont know how to counter barbs. Elfs are overpopulated in every server, its not possible for mcs to win wars basing just on the player numbers. Also if u check war results in all servers, some wars win elfs and some wars win mcs, its not one-sided.

15 hours ago, Mateusz said:

Nothing is bugged, mcs (barbs) have advantage in wars only bcs elfs dont know how barb skills works. All we do is using game mechanics that can be countered by elfs, its not our fault elfs dont know how to counter barbs. Elfs are overpopulated in every server, its not possible for mcs to win wars basing just on the player numbers. Also if u check war results in all servers, some wars win elfs and some wars win mcs, its not one-sided.

Barb skills shouldn’t work during monster mode so that is a bug

On 4/16/2024 at 12:15 AM, Shboui said:

Barb already has a powerful 40% injury reduction skill(stone skin), So barb shouldn't have acquired another high-impact injury reduction skill. I've tried many times to attack barb with more than five elf at the same time, in front of us is a large number of 0 0 0 0 0. do you think this is reasonable? He has 100% injury reduction at this moment(more than 10s)! No matter how many people attack at this moment, they can't do damage to barb or impose any debuff.

Today, US MC did a good show. They deliberately lost the m2 war.In order to be able to send out the so-called evidence that mc does not have an advantage on m2 war in this post, they will soon post it. They will say 'Look us elf won war 3-0, mc are weak in war'.

LETS SEEE!

I saw them performing, today they gave up attacking, and then deliberately passive defense

Edited by Shboui

6 минут назад, Shboui сказал:

Today, US MC did a good show. They deliberately lost the m2 war.In order to be able to send out the so-called evidence that mc does not have an advantage on m2 war in this post, they will soon post it. They will say 'Look us elf won war 3-0, mc are weak in war'.

LETS SEEE!

I saw them performing, today they gave up attacking, and then deliberately passive defense

see!!! elf using ls spam. so result 0:3!!!!!

see!!!!!!!! how many elf poplar !!!!

Screenshot_20240417_124856_Warspear Online.jpg

5 hours ago, Shboui said:

I don't know what you're talking about but have a look at this. Across all international servers elf has won war. Results speak for themselves. Elves have a disadvantage in war? Barb and rogue is bugged? Then what's this lol? Clearly you guys need fact checks before posting everything and anything.
image.thumb.png.c0a527b5fbc5dbfd6da4c19ce5c78125.png

22 hours ago, Marshemllo said:

Barb skills shouldn’t work during monster mode so that is a bug

I don't what part of the replies you don't understand my friend. Stone skin of barb gets removed in monster mode. Last wish is a passive and not a buff and it works as it should. There are no bugs. 

23 hours ago, US Evil said:

see!!! elf using ls spam. so result 0:3!!!!!

see!!!!!!!! how many elf poplar !!!!

Screenshot_20240417_124856_Warspear Online.jpg

There is was none attacking as i heard all mcs are def

I want remind that in Sea server, mc recently didn't come war map2, mermaid gvg or raid boss. Only low ppl online def and no mc come atk flag. They didn't lose in fight, but because they offline and low ppl. The number of online ppl between elf and mc in sea always be significantly unequal...:parr1ot6:

If the skill is supposed to lasts 8 sec, and it actually lasts 8 sec, where is bugged?

Rogues dodge cant dodge DoT damage, pretty fked against bd and rangers.

I only see elves that are used to win always, confused of losing.

The game is not only of elves..

12 hours ago, Theweasel said:

I only see elves that are used to win always, confused of losing.

The game is not only of elves..

Unable to play the Globes/Unity spam they were good at, they suffered a few losses and started crying. But as they started life scroll spamming and started winning again, they went quiet again.

What they lose is mc exploit the bug, and what they win is natural or mc acting.

On 4/17/2024 at 1:13 PM, Shboui said:

Today, US MC did a good show.

IMG_1776.png