Bladedancer : The Mighty Unbalanced Hero

You're comparing bd to every class in game, doesn't that say how it can outdo every other class? One way or another.

And btw, stun chain doesn't negate counter.

That's what you doing also, you say it is over powered comparing to other classes. I see personally every class being self balanced in pvp and pve aspect. You are just saying a +9 10 can kill other classes alone. That's not true, every class has the self unique setup, in gear and also in skill points used. Because you refer to counter as a pain in the ass doesn't mean all have it at 4. Also, as you say stun chain can't negate counter. Life steal dude. You claim you face a cactus lol, doesn't even work often. And as I see everyone here talking abt a class vs a +10 bd have you seen low amped and skilled also? -.-

That's what you doing also, you say it is over powered comparing to other classes. I see personally every class being self balanced in pvp and pve aspect. You are just saying a +9 10 can kill other classes alone. That's not true, every class has the self unique setup, in gear and also in skill points used. Because you refer to counter as a pain in the ass doesn't mean all have it at 4. Also, as you say stun chain can't negate counter. Life steal dude. You claim you face a cactus lol, doesn't even work often. And as I see everyone here talking abt a class vs a +10 bd have you seen low amped and skilled also? -.-

A +10 bd yes, can rape almost everyone. He can be defeated only if the opponent is more amped than him ( arena gears also help a lot ). Another +10 class... mm idk, i nevet had the opportunity to check, so far.

Who doesn't have Counterstrike at 4? :facepalm: is like saying healers have their healing skill at 1/5.... 1/4 you mean lv 18 arena characters?

Life steal doesnt regen as much hps as the ammount you lose if you get hit by cs at high lvs. Also you said it too... everyone has his skill build, Ergo people might not be using life steal equipments.

It's true, it doesn't work often... but the times it works you see your health from 4600 to 3900.... .-. With 6k def and 25% resilience...

Yes skills help a lot. I have defeated +10 bds in pvps cause i know how my stun works. In this case i agree with you, but the times i lost against them, i left them 400 ~ hps and i got killed... guess why?

Note: the last case only is referred to me, the other are just examples i've made.

I must correct myself about the 1st case I've made.... He can be defeated by ppl who are more amped than him, OR the opponent must know EVERYTHING about the char he's playing. (And i don't mean running like a pussy till the health is max again, and call this crap "kiting" )

Edited by Higgings

Yes i have seen low amp bds, average bd dmg is.. To say 500-600 for a level 26 and counter procs 4-5 times a fight AVERAGE...

All it takes to interrupt a chain is ham... Abuse location bugs and evade the circle and ham... Dks have a gap in between chain... A single ham-> counter or just counter plainly speaking is enough to kill ANY opponent of the same amp or above.

That being said let's go through your pvp and pve aspects.

A nuke class that can deal 1k-2k per cycle due to the multiple damage skills and also have enough stats to basically evade all hits (dodge parry builds) AND a heavy gear passive...

Pve.. Strongest tank... Check

Pve.... Strongest dmg... Check

Pve.... Highest life steal heal (counter proc)... Check *until ayvondil t3*

Pvp.... Strongest class with stuns, passive nuke and massive damage output along with survivability to take 2+ people at the same time.

A class that almost has everything still requires reasons to get nerfed?

Anyways... Bds aren't an issue anymore... They can't be seen as a legitimate pvp class... Just an 'easy mode' button an annoying one.. But still.

Gave up trying to ask for nerfs...

It's gonna take another couple months

maybe even more

How to fix counter 101:

Make it deal % damage based on what you got hit with. 10%-25%. (You get hit a 1k crit -> you have 4/4 cs -> Proc deals 250 damage back. Make the proc rate and duration back to original and we have a good skill but not broken.)

Explanation for dummies:

Lower defence -> Higher counter damage, but not 900 stupid damage. (I understand that that's +10 values but mid amp still hits hard as hell.)

Higher defence -> Lower counter damage.

Izi balance.

Yes i have seen low amp bds, average bd dmg is.. To say 500-600 for a level 26 and counter procs 4-5 times a fight AVERAGE...

All it takes to interrupt a chain is ham... Abuse location bugs and evade the circle and ham... Dks have a gap in between chain... A single ham-> counter or just counter plainly speaking is enough to kill ANY opponent of the same amp or above.

That being said let's go through your pvp and pve aspects.

A nuke class that can deal 1k-2k per cycle due to the multiple damage skills and also have enough stats to basically evade all hits (dodge parry builds) AND a heavy gear passive...

Pve.. Strongest tank... Check

Pve.... Strongest dmg... Check

Pve.... Highest life steal heal (counter proc)... Check *until ayvondil t3*

Pvp.... Strongest class with stuns, passive nuke and massive damage output along with survivability to take 2+ people at the same time.

A class that almost has everything still requires reasons to get nerfed?

Armors get increased in levels so weapons get too. Don't say in pve bladedancer had many stuns and nuke, all classes do, even barb is a better tank with heals shield and the undead last wish. Damage is an option, axes are too. Some like stats, some high hp, some damage, some resil or not. As talking about high amps cause all say damage is 1k and so on, all classes are good at that point alone,because of unique skill setup and because everyone saying about counter at 4/4 I know many that do not, many use on shield and on power of blades. By the way, no not many are high amped and good. No he can't solo 2 xD even if +10 check 2 casters +6 what will happen. Oh no wait.. One bd is smartest or more stupid from the other, same for all classes. +5 bd can't do much.. For Real. But +5 lock can, Ranger is easy. Don't exaggerate in some points like a class is godness

Armors get increased in levels so weapons get too. Don't say in pve bladedancer had many stuns and nuke, all classes do, even barb is a better tank with heals shield and the undead last wish. Damage is an option, axes are too. Some like stats, some high hp, some damage, some resil or not. As talking about high amps cause all say damage is 1k and so on, all classes are good at that point alone,because of unique skill setup and because everyone saying about counter at 4/4 I know many that do not, many use on shield and on power of blades. By the way, no not many are high amped and good. No he can't solo 2 xD even if +10 check 2 casters +6 what will happen. Oh no wait.. One bd is smartest or more stupid from the other, same for all classes. +5 bd can't do much.. For Real. But +5 lock can, Ranger is easy. Don't exaggerate in some points like a class is godness

Do you have another class, except the bd, in mc side?

Edited by Higgings

I can see only BD mains trying to argue that BD is not OP.

They are not, especially if you don't have the money to amplify your gear. However, we all know that Counter Strike is broken.

How to fix counter 101:

Make it deal % damage based on what you got hit with. 10%-25%. (You get hit a 1k crit -> you have 4/4 cs -> Proc deals 250 damage back. Make the proc rate and duration back to original and we have a good skill but not broken.)

Explanation for dummies:

Lower defence -> Higher counter damage, but not 900 stupid damage. (I understand that that's +10 values but mid amp still hits hard as hell.)

Higher defence -> Lower counter damage.

Izi balance.

This is a very well thought solution from Raislin. The new duration of the skill is simply too long, it's almost like we have a second Parry skill.

I can see only BD mains trying to argue that BD is not OP.

They are not, especially if you don't have the money to amplify your gear. However, we all know that Counter Strike is broken.

They are not, especially if you don't have the money to amplify your gear.

Get a decent amp on weapons ( which can be reached even by non mcoin users ) and you'll see a bd making a shitload of dmg.

Add ice queen stuff and Halloween gears for Life Steal and the soup is ready xD

But i like your comment. Is made in a fair way, and not like almost all other bd users who think "nooooo cs is ok, u just too nuub to pvp a bd" ( no references to anyone who has been commenting since i started to write, so please no problems xD )

This is a very well thought solution from Raislin. The new duration of the skill is simply too long, it's almost like we have a second Parry skill.

Pvp and +10 logic everywhere, nothing important, every class is strong at maxed weaponry. Counter yes returns big damage at high damage nothing to add and well known. Chances are not that usual. Ice queen and horror accessories are good for everyone don't act like soup is without onions

Edited by Micy Love

+10 BD can hit me 2100!

I am also +10 and have good resilience. This is just ridiculous.

Kekrek. Facken wiik bds ajajajajaj.

t4u055.jpg

Edited by Raislin

Pvp and +10 logic everywhere, nothing important, every class is strong at maxed weaponry. Counter yes returns big damage at high damage nothing to add and well known. Chances are not that usual. Ice queen and horror accessories are good for everyone don't act like soup is without onions

Brother come on you ain't got to lie you know you have bd that's wysiwyg you defending them so much end of story you and I know this is not fair because I know the you know how easy you kill everyone ;)

Brother come on you ain't got to lie you know you have bd that's wysiwyg you defending them so much end of story you and I know this is not fair because I know the you know how easy you kill everyone ;)

On a first sight i thought you were agreeing with him... lel..

People in forum always said BD too OP, but reality in game many players (who don't have BD as main) create new char (BD) and amp them good. Some of them are rich people from MC side who migrated to Elf and only want to test ez kill.

No wonder you will see a lot of unfamiliar BDs amp his mighty axe to +10 nowadays.

People in forum always said BD too OP, but reality in game many players (who don't have BD as main) create new char (BD) and amp them good. Some of them are rich people from MC side who migrated to Elf and only want to test ez kill.

No wonder you will see a lot of unfamiliar BDs amp his mighty axe to +10 nowadays.

Many friends of mine did this already. Like to this guy ^^

+10 BD can hit me 2100!

Some.....my shaman +10 and i lose like a rat....too many dmg

Edited by Logrimy

Bd been my char since he wasn't even taken in lab because it used to be rubbish and one of the most useless char back then so don't come and tell the character is broken cause it used to be the junk. I was ready to migrate as some guys say in MC side or change character cause i was feeling useless in bladedancer . Now i can feel better and do things i couldn't . I don't say about new created chars , but im sure they didnt know the past . 

Yes same here and it's not fair to amp and waste a load of money to be dead and 4 seconds I had a druid 10+ level 23 staff it had about 570 magic dmg wasn't enough to keep up with bds at all

Edited by fkmcsdruid

+10 BD can hit me 2100!

What if I told you I got 6.5k def and 29% resi and still receiving 900-1000 from some mofo BDs.

Bd too stronk pliz nerfing

Edited by Gladiator

I stopped arguing with heavybowos when I found out his IQ was in negative...

Even if this was a joke i guess , i have negative minds for who complains that only bd is the strongest . Yes , like every class i say again for i dont know which time , it is strong at high amplification . There is no need to repead things many times but looks like turns to the same and all over the same circle . I dont see arguements about other classes at +10 by the way .. I guess nabnecro likes to fight +10 shaman.

Even if this was a joke i guess , i have negative minds for who complains that only bd is the strongest . Yes , like every class i say again for i dont know which time , it is strong at high amplification . There is no need to repead things many times but looks like turns to the same and all over the same circle . I dont see arguements about other classes at +10 by the way .. I guess nabnecro likes to fight +10 shaman.

Well....the point is not lose vs +10 BD.....the problem is "you can't die (sometimes) in 5 seconds"....

I can pvp Necro, druid, shaman, priest...any healer....win or lose....sure, but pvp is a real pvp....

Same for DK - Barb - Pala - ranger...etc etc....

40% ferocity for some melee class (DB and Rogue) are simply insane....

Edited by Logrimy

Both BD and rogue are the strongest, but rogue need more skill and tactic. Btw rogues are the strongest outside arena and PvP (BD is not the strongest Micy, they have OP friend), almost 10 elves get trolled and juked by 1 rogue in his attempt to escape caravan stair some weeks ago, I'm one of those elves who got trolled :blush: .

With hide and seek ability, outside arena they basically are unkillable if the user is smart, he usually get bored killing low lvs and suicide in crowded place.

Bonus (don't take it too serious):

-Rogue: 1h axe should be removed because in real life it's not effective for assassin (rogue) to use axe in their mission to assassinate target, it will stuck in enemy's flesh or skull and many blood will be spilled and it will leave trace. They usually use dagger or sword with curve because it can't stuck on enemy's body and it can "fast kill".

-Bladedancer: Bladedancer should use sword to show their ellegance as an elf, if you want to use axe you're not suited with elf, maybe dwarf will fit. It's rare to see an elf using axe (source: LOTR trilogy and Hobbit movies)

-rest classes, you can add it yourselves.

Well....the point is not lose vs +10 BD.....the problem is "you can't die (sometimes) in 5 seconds"....

I can pvp Necro, druid, shaman, priest...any healer....win or lose....sure, but pvp is a real pvp....

Same for DK - Barb - Pala - ranger...etc etc....

40% ferocity for some melee class (DB and Rogue) are simply insane....

All classes except casters can reach 40% + ferocity. The point is that Bds and rogue, being double wielders, deal more damage with those. But ferocity is not the problem atm.... that' s another topic

All classes except casters can reach 40% + ferocity. The point is that Bds and rogue, being double wielders, deal more damage with those. But ferocity is not the problem atm.... that' s another topic

the problem IS ferocity 40% for rogue and BD.....SURE (40% = very very very hight DMG) start make 20% max and you see the difference...

You want stay at 40%....ok....so heal skill need ferocity effect.

Ferocity is not the main problem. They were OP even before.

Sure but now with ferocity total broken.... but i think GM don't want change soon 

Moments with BD

Cs 1120 dmg normal hit 1080

3.5k Def rouge 15% resi

BD didn't even atk me and I died :) 4k hp I don't think he was + 10 + 9 and +8 or +10 and +9 bTw

If normal dmg is 1000 then we need 10- 15k hp Def is shit to be honest more Def less % kinda crap when dmg isn't based on same rule