Bladedancer : The Mighty Unbalanced Hero

Read Power of Blades's description then come say it's not a bug.

I've read it, but developers decide on how it works not me

Counter makes me lose against using banner.. Lol bd is the perfect balanced class. Hope they don't get a heal skill haha

dunno if it sarcasm or your real opinion :bad:

If I start the pvp then I can win bd wit lock, but well if bd stuns first then theres nothing to do unless I cud have hp maxed up to 4k...

oh ye edit. I still need more hp cos bd will crit me during hex. oh and duck them who said priests win locks

Edited by Xmasteer

If I start the pvp then I can win bd wit lock, but well if bd stuns first then theres nothing to do unless I cud have hp maxed up to 4k...

oh ye edit. I still need more hp cos bd will crit me during hex. oh and duck them who said priests win locks

Well if they stun first, depending on how lucky, you can use that def skill, can't remember name, and can make bd waist their skill and fear them away. That's if your lucky enough. Healer class can reck bd. I have beat some with my noob mage, but lucky fear activated

every class will be called op if you lose with that class

Agree like I can beat some pro casters and rogues but loose against DK, and bd.. But my build and their build decided the victory.. I have build good against casters (full magic) lol

Too much pvp statements to nerf a class. Still not serious I hope you understand your claimings to write in such a topic.

Too much pvp statements to nerf a class. Still not serious I hope you understand your claimings to write in such a topic.

Counter is not overpowered only on a 1v1 analysis. Its worse than any 3x3 area skill with huge damage. It makes all mage area skills look like a joke because it does so much more damage to so many enemies. It's ridiculous on the state it is now. Again, you can cry all you want, devs already stated it will be nerfed.

Edited by nabnecro

Counter is not overpowered only on a 1v1 analysis. Its worse than any 3x3 area skill with huge damage. It makes all mage area skills look like a joke because it does so much more damage to so many enemies. It's ridiculous on the state it is now. Again, you can cry all you want, devs already stated it will be nerfed.

I really don't care about counter attack nerf. What is annoying is the fact that everyone is pointing at blade dancer skills like they are best off all. Man have you seen shaman or death Knight? For real now. Blade dancer can be good at many things because he was a rubbish in the past, what made him good is the axe update not the skills, put your mind to think

What made him OP*

since I saw the axe being able to be used in blade dancer and Rogue, that moment I said 'these classes will be the best from now on'. I really didn't like it, too much power in one character, undead. With axes and counter attack yes the return is too high, but this is axes result, not the skill.

well if cs is so problematic and unfair...i cant think what should i call rogues op dodge skill...well its fair as none talks abt it much..40% dodge+dodge skill is fair also no doubt..add upgraded kick in the back...well nt a prob ofcourse..all is fair ::) only bd is unfair 100% true ;D  no need to talk abt rogue and no need to cry abt cs as it would be nerfed :good:

well if cs is so problematic and unfair...i cant think what should i call rogues op dodge skill...well its fair as none talks abt it much..40% dodge+dodge skill is fair also no doubt..add upgraded kick in the back...well nt a prob ofcourse..all is fair ::) only bd is unfair 100% true ;D no need to talk abt rogue and no need to cry abt cs as it would be nerfed :good:

Rogues Dodge is OP but remember GM fav MC.. They gonna continually nerf elf if more MC complain.. Unlike MC, they get fix with a boost.

Rogues Dodge is OP but remember GM fav MC.. They gonna continually nerf elf if more MC complain.. Unlike MC, they get fix with a boost.

i think they should get immortality skill ;D 4/4 immortality=keep reviving till u kill ur enemy :dirol:

Bd isnt unbalanced stop saying it when u using lv 13-16 to kill a lv 22-26 and die u start shouting.make bd itself and U will know how much op and unbalanced it is:rage:

Elves do not need nerf, MC do not need nerf either. The only class that has problems is chosen, who need some buffs

Somebody buy this person a burger, fries and a drink

BD is truly OP.. Shield + counter attack + power of blade make BD unbeatable.

Why GM made BD so special? Its unfair

There is always one thing that is better than everything else. The fact that it's not a bd dominated game proves that it doesn't really matter. A bd oneshots my necro with one hamstring, but it's not something that bothers me really. I play necro because I enjoy it, not to be better than everyone

There is always one thing that is better than everything else. The fact that it's not a bd dominated game proves that it doesn't really matter. A bd oneshots my necro with one hamstring, but it's not something that bothers me really. I play necro because I enjoy it, not to be better than everyone

Even though pala kinda sucks but because of it's support, it makes them handy for party for hard quest or dg

Even though pala kinda sucks but because of it's support, it makes them handy for party for hard quest or dg

The problem with Pala that i found is that it has great potential, but the equipment for a decent build is seriously expensive, because to get decent dmg, you need a spear (magic dmg is a must) and without a shield, your def is really low, and the only option left is golden dawn cuz 507 def, and that'll cost you well over 100k xd