Bladedancer : The Mighty Unbalanced Hero

End of story bd are soo strong i don care what anyone says bd are no balance any bd with 400 attack can counetr attack you 420 any high amp bd 1400 counter attack plus if its crit 2800 ur ass its dead dm dont forget most class has only 3.5 to 3.8 hp wy plus shield plus sonic plus harm high dff to my experience us a rouge bd are not ballance i got elf too i have bd druid but i agree bd are soo stron not do to there amp do to there skills its unsane to make a bd high dff plus shield

Counter attack hits about the same amount as your physical damage. No way any BD's counter hits 1000 or more. And as you said, the counter of high amps is op. All I can say to it is go amp yourself or don't pvp BD's which have so much damage. BD's are strong, yes, but it's not supposed to be for pvp.

All conversation i read is more jelous to the bd's. Guys just try to amp make ur character o.p then if ur not afford just shut up ;) no offend :D

All online games expense real money to become stronger thats life :D

LONGLIVE AIGRIND.

True

Mods these days ;)

Players theses days, always finding something to complain about and can't be happy with anything :/ Edited by Julie

I beat Zeus**** once and almost draw few times although he is +10 pala

But I try pvp-ing bd with lower amp and def, I just could attack him 1/2k

My hp is full, after he puts counter my hp become 1k :o

I test Hiep***** counter using my Death Call (45mdmg/sec), counter dealt 500mdmg/sec on me. (1k if crit) XD

• 2 weeks later...

Idk why ppl like to spam all of their dmg skills when counter is on. Or are they afraid of being called a "noob runner" if they stun/disable n step back for few yards? I run from counter, call me a noob, but I actually save 2k of my HP. Also I run from banner and shaman totem. Pls call me noob runner..

Wait, want examples to prove my point?
Will give you a skill or two for each class that can be used to avoid counter. 

**WARNING: Don't open spoiler if you think you are pro and you don't want to run from counter. Those tactics are only for noobs.

Pala : fetter > move back
Priest : armistice > move back > threat = gg
Mage: uhhh.. hmmm.. If you made your mage for 1v1 then you suck, but wait!!! you can still avoid it, push > run back and jump if u want.

Druid : choose any stun and do it, Sleep? It is the best if it worked, if you don't wanna risk then go root
Bd : Bds don't need to avoid it. yet, rush and ham can be helpfull
Ranger: scatter > cage > trap > scatter > cage> kite > trap > kite > trap... uhhh enough?

Rogue : it is easiest, Gouge > stealth > disappear for some time > boom when no counter.
Barb : shield stun, poor barbs tho
Shaman : blind > runnnnn, can use quake in emergencies.

Dk : Oh, wait, the bd won't even have a chance to activate counter.. Yet, silnce>thread combo or another one shadow arrows? or idk what is it called, they all can work gd.
Necro : sleep ftw, aw n b*tch pls, hit a 100 dmg bd with counter.. So what.

Lock : can play with bd till eternity, not only till counter disappears.

But, nevertheless, counter crit can be nerfed, the duration too is abit long. One can't run forever too, bds have rush and ham at the end.

Now ppl gonna rage at me "waaa u nuub u say canter is no op u have bd u want unbalance" , nah I don't have a bd and I never said counter isn't op, it is.. But you can avoid it with the least amount of damage (Maybe just being called a "noob") as a temporal solution, till devs fix it (they will, hopefully, they have to :facepalm: ).

Idk why ppl like to spam all of their dmg skills when counter is on. Or are they afraid of being called a "noob runner" if they stun/disable n step back for few yards? I run from counter, call me a noob, but I actually save 2k of my HP. Also I run from banner and shaman totem. Pls call me noob runner..

Wait, want examples to prove my point?

Will give you a skill or two for each class that can be used to avoid counter. 

**WARNING: Don't open spoiler if you think you are pro and you don't want to run from counter. Those tactics are only for noobs.

Pala : fetter > move back

Priest : armistice > move back > threat = gg

Mage: uhhh.. hmmm.. If you made your mage for 1v1 then you suck, but wait!!! you can still avoid it, push > run back and jump if u want.

Druid : choose any stun and do it, Sleep? It is the best if it worked, if you don't wanna risk then go root

Bd : Bds don't need to avoid it. yet, rush and ham can be helpfull

Ranger: scatter > cage > trap > scatter > cage> kite > trap > kite > trap... uhhh enough?

Rogue : it is easiest, Gouge > stealth > disappear for some time > boom when no counter.

Barb : shield stun, poor barbs tho

Shaman : blind > runnnnn, can use quake in emergencies.

Dk : Oh, wait, the bd won't even have a chance to activate counter.. Yet, silnce>thread combo or another one shadow arrows? or idk what is it called, they all can work gd.

Necro : sleep ftw, aw n b*tch pls, hit a 100 dmg bd with counter.. So what.

Lock : can play with bd till eternity, not only till counter disappears.

But, nevertheless, counter crit can be nerfed, the duration too is abit long. One can't run forever too, bds have rush and ham at the end.

Now ppl gonna rage at me "waaa u nuub u say canter is no op u have bd u want unbalance" , nah I don't have a bd and I never said counter isn't op, it is.. But you can avoid it with the least amount of damage (Maybe just being called a "noob") as a temporal solution, till devs fix it (they will, hopefully, they have to :facepalm: ).

Well, this is true. 1v1 is a metagame invented by players so it has has some pretty retarded rules which give advantages to certain classes. If I go play arena with a rogue and I see him spamming attack skills on BD while he is on counter instead of gouging him and waiting for counter to fade out, I will put said rogue on ignore list and never go arena with him again. 

It's the same as people complaining about Dk's "infinite" stun, on normal circumstances you can just stun or run away and wait for his delayed silence buff to fade out instead of letting him cycle 2 silences on you, casters having to start a pvp against a melee right next to him and so on.

Anyone using 1v1 as basis when analyzing game balance shouldn't be taken seriously.

I see it happening specially with rogue players. Before expert skill update, rogue and ranger were classes that didn't require much teamwork and were good for 1v1 because the cheer damage was enough to kill other people.

Now the game has evolved, a good rogue can never kill a good healer when it's 1v1. But does it mean the game is unbalanced? Sure healers got more disable and healing skill but rogues (and rangers) got even more burst damage, which means they can kill targets even faster and all they have to do is work as a team instead of playing the game alone.

99% of people complaining about unbalance are players who didn't change their game to adapt as how the game has evolved.

Edited by nabnecro

the game is pretty much balanced right now. previously weak classes like barb necro and dk got great expert skills.

imo there are only 2 classes left that needs some adjustment.

BD: Needs to be toned down by a bit. Maybe remove hamstring dot damage or remove stun from it (target stays on same place but can use skills). We all known that if BD hits you with hamstring you will die, that's just lame.

MAGE: Needs to be buffed a bit. If devs insist in not giving mage a true stun because of class archetype (pure area damager), then maybe they should consider something like increasing all mage damage skills by 5%. Even on 5v5 mage still doesn't feel strong enough. Another suggestion is to make fire circle -> fireball activate fear 100% of the time and not by chance.

I kind of agree with this though bd is not that bad if you kite  ;) Maybe nerfing the notorious counter would make most people happy. Hamstrings damage could be also taken away, but it still must be a stun. BD is weak as a kitten against casters without a stun.

And yea, if you look from a 1v1 point of view, mage is shit atm. It really is and everyone knows this. Maybe give it similar skill that lock already has? That one which makes lock unable to do anything but at the same time it does not take any damage.. Would let the mage start spamming it skills all over again once he can move. But on the other hand, with proper team play, mage can be ridiculously strong.

Despite all this, game is actually pretty balanced atm. Dks and barbs got decent skills, palas banner was fixed and Druid's tornado is not anymore 5x5.

Good job devs :good:

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys ...guess what bds have few skills nerfed but they get this new skill which increases 17% dmg to there normal damage ...wow

This class is

Tanker

Highest Damager

Damage reducer ...

Soon all switch to elfs and make bds. Nice !!

Stop complaining BD skill. See new barbar's skill, my druid vblood attack wulfgaaar just 57-_-. But im not complain it. Look shaman's new skill healing totem 500+ healing. Thats all compared with bd. Hahaha. My secret link now become noob, haha. Its okay ill create other class. If you wanna be strong or pro, stop complaining other class's skill. If you think bd is OP, you have to create bd. Simple solution.

Just make a priest or a necro, the ultimate dmg class destroyers. Havent met a bd who could beat a good priest or necro.

I can and it's not that hard

Edited by Julia

good priests exist everywhere, even in US :) And it doesn't mean they are bad in pvp (or anything else) just because I'm the only one who can beat them. For example am I the only BD who was able to beat a certain priest on our server, and even the priest said I was the only one who could beat him :unknw:

True

Totally agree , come to EU an see some priests fighting !!

i would recommend to see vavaviii if u wana see a tanky style priest with reall good skill timings :D

icekingxxx if u wana see a sneaky priest :D

i have seen many priests in US at pvp cave , they make elusive 4 and just run no skill whatsoever :! .

To be very frank i was really surprised watching same amp  druids losing to a necro in US sapphire . druid is like THE best class to counter necro after priest . a druid will atleast get a draw for sure if not win against necro .

Just my thoughts no offense :)

Druid with 30% CD can keep you stunned forever root > attack > forest song > repeat.

Druid is best class atm but we don't have any CD druid so I don't have problem beating +10 druids on my +8 necro.

Any healer can stall priests forever if they stay on the same place using healing and stun skills when not on mana drain.

Druids are the true killers.

Edited by nabnecro

Well druids already got nerfed in the last update (altheough their new area stun is op), but bds actually got a big enhancement :-O

I wonder why devs think its a good idea to give the melee class everyone tells its by far the strongest +20% dmg and enhance their until now best skill (counter attack) to a grade where its duration is longer than its cooldown.

I think so many people play bladedencers because you are just best in everything without even have to be a skilled player. But that is really boring for all :(

Nowadays i even hear from every bd i talked about it, that bds are so op that game even gets less funny, because they can solo everything in pve and beat everyone in pve :-/

Maybe the bonus from new skill should be 1/2 of what its now (at the moment its stronger than 3 ice queen accessoires!) and counter attack get a big debuff in dmg and hit chance but get passive.

Edited by Crystana

Any healer can stall priests forever if they stay on the same place using healing and stun skills when not on mana drain.

Druids are the true killers.

Priest players are noobs just spam Mana drain skills " why anyone would use threat on casters :bad: "

Until now I didn't saw a skilled priest

Doesn't matter if the priest is "skilled" or not, any healer can just stay on the place yawning while priest tries to kill it. The only way a priest can kill another healer is if the healer is not patient and take unnecessary risks. Also there are a couple of good priests on Sapphire, but you guys will never realize it because you think best at 1v1 = good at that class.

Edited by nabnecro

Because it doesn't takes a professional E-sports player to heal someone in dg, hunts or wars. See someone dying > click on heal skill > click on dying  player> done . Any idiot can be good at a class, a priest that's played for a week is as good as any priest that's played for 3 years in pve, the only difference being the lack of basic game knowledge (magic,energy/regen, maps etc), same goes for every other class in the game. A +5 barb taking down a +8 paladin one on one; that takes skill. 1v1 is one of the few things in the game that requires skill and is why people use it as a means of gauging their strengths and capabilities, even if constantly AI is trying to break that kind of thinking with stubbornness and unbalanced classes... which brings us back to the topic at hand.

Edited by Jigsaw-PZ