Jump to content

Battle for territories. General discussion.


Recommended Posts

Well it's mass pvp, but without player limit on either side. The idea was bound to fail since you can't beat number no matter how well geared or how skilled you are. I hope devs do something about it before elves capture 3 banners during one entire year. Also I really hope those control points bonus don't apply when players are inside arena...

Edited by nabnecro
Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry, but why us sapphire is first? is the last in become a day

Br is 00 hs? its near the same time in all Latinoamérica.

 

14 pm CET = 10 am Argentina = 5 am Los Ángeles?

 

Its US sapphire! Use US time xD (6 pm to 11 pm US primetime). Sorry for european and

asian players, but Us-Sap is an american server and its priority the US time.

 

I talking for a lot people in vacations get up at 12 pm or near. I got up and enter the game when system says 45 min, and 2 flags destroyed. Us Sap need the last time.

Edited by Kralik
Link to post
Share on other sites

LMAO snorly troll 

 

looks like alot of fun, even though it was bugged. shame i missed it. and i will continue to miss it 6 days a week. times like this im surprised to say im glad i have a BR server character, might be the only fun im gonna have for awhile with these timezone issues

Link to post
Share on other sites

LMAO snorly troll 

 

looks like alot of fun, even though it was bugged. shame i missed it. and i will continue to miss it 6 days a week. times like this im surprised to say im glad i have a BR server character, might be the only fun im gonna have for awhile with these timezone issues

 

Agree, me too

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's no fun. Was a reversed corpse party tho neither factions had a victory.

 

 

Ikr. 80% of the people defending > 20% attacking. It was a joke, i dont know who to blame, the players or the update. There was only 1 flag active so everyone concentrated in the same location, the lag was literally unbearable. Each side only managed 20k dmg on the flags (Not even 10%!), the lag made it almost impossible to attack the enemy flags and the defenders were so large neither attackers stood a chance.

3 minutes left and there were still more defenders on both sides than attacker(i though more would attack by now, but no.) i would have rather lost than have it end this way.

 

Activate all the flags next time, so we can actually plan our attacks instead of mindlessly running to our deaths.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Too early release xD without even trying

Here is my suggestion

Time frame should be 2h+

Hp of banner increase though to be 500k

Ress time for char be 2mins or use scrol,

 

Main problem all this fail is amount of ppl never gets down even when ppl die, just ress and go defend again.

 

Buff is for 24h? Thats lame worthless fight for

 

At this point, war be weekly and buff lasts atleast 4 days of the week

This will make it much of requirment , all will have to join , much more fun

 

I hope u read this and reply or disscuss it

Link to post
Share on other sites

On Sapphire, MC got outnumbered by elves... It was ridiculous. We got no flags at all.

On Emerald, (Like Jigsaw Just Said) 80% on both alliances were defending the banners and the other 20% was attacking. Barely touching the banners. I think this update was a complete fail. :!

Link to post
Share on other sites

On Sapphire, MC got outnumbered by elves... It was ridiculous. We got no flags at all.

On Emerald, (Like Jigsaw Just Said) 80% on both alliances were defending the banners and the other 20% was attacking. Barely touching the banners. I think this update was a complete fail. :!

We've been looking for all wars and will make changes, such as changing HP of flags, duration, etc.

That was the first time and we will make it better!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1. In a war you can not afford "Life Scroll". In this first war many have used Life Scroll and no sensem, I think Life Scroll should be disabled in that hour or time of war.

 

2. on MC there are many rogues and locks and they have advantage. Rogues were the only ones who approached into the banner, and if they were dying, they used to use Life Scroll.

 

3. These banners have much HP, the time is 1 hour and it's almost impossible to do it on a server as EU SERVER, where are hundreds of players in the same camp.

 

4. the banners should be located in a place (somewhere) centred and/or focused into the map away from the camps. It's useless that are located in the camps when the players are both and/or revived right there.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Agree in revive countdown in this hour, for one minute or more. Or made more banners with lesser hp in outside camps.

 

One question: In middle of war the game stopped and kick me out. My brother see it more times in ur phone. Later lot of people in same area make lag in war. Im a the only?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...