Amplifying - A Great Issue

MCocktail

Should the current amping system get changes? And if yes, how?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Should the current amping system get changes? And if yes, how?

• Remove the Amp System all at once
    • Cut the Amp levels at 5+/6+
    • Remove the Signs
    • Make signs better available to get without MCoins
    • Nerf the amount of damage got from amping
    • Nerf the amount of def got from amping
    • Nerf the amount of damage AND def got from amping
    • Ruin/Enhance Sign Economy (VERY expensive (like ~1399mcoins per set sign))
    • Ruin/Enhance Sign Economy (VERY cheap (like ~30mcoins per set sign))
    • Make Different signs apart from common sign (for e.g. +0-+5 or else) available
    • Meh, no change needed, and the game is balanced as it is

So a 14 year old kid tells me to get a life and stop playing Warspear, I stand my ground and all of a sudden a moderator comes to his rescue. Now everyone attacks me for defending myself lol. You guys are a dime a dozen. Idk if I should be sad or embarrassed that Julie and I both live in Australia. Have a nice day.

Am I correct Julie? Or did I just randomly come here and start arguing with you for no real reason at all because if I remember correctly you had nothing to do with this until you inserted yourself into the picture. Unnecessarily.

duck off you retarded forum newbie stupid

So what if Julie lives in Australia? And i recall that you Australians were just a Colony hundreds of years ago that drove the Aboriginals there.

And anyway you aren't even useful here you Alien Parasite annoying newbie.

Julie please Ban him.

Julie, he just broke a rule by using inappropriate language. Are you going to give him a warning post like me? Or will you take sides in this situation?

I hope you get a warning post from Julie for inappropriate language :) if she doesn't then she's not being a proper forum moderator by taking sides thus abusing her moderator privileges.

And by the way you should get your facts right. The Aboriginal people of Australia have been here for over 40,000 years but this isn't the right section of the forum to be going off topic. Have a nice day

duck off you retarded forum newbie stupid

So what if Julie lives in Australia? And i recall that you Australians were just a Colony hundreds of years ago that drove the Aboriginals there.

And anyway you aren't even useful here you Alien Parasite annoying newbie.

Julie please Ban him.

Such language and you're asking Julie to ban him, really..

Am I correct Julie? Or did I just randomly come here and start arguing with you for no real reason at all because if I remember correctly you had nothing to do with this until you inserted yourself into the picture. Unnecessarily.

I just don't like it when people are getting judged for their age :)

Julie, he just broke a rule by using inappropriate language. Are you going to give him a warning post like me? Or will you take sides in this situation?

I hope you get a warning post from Julie for inappropriate language :) if she doesn't then she's not being a proper forum moderator by taking sides thus abusing her moderator privileges.

And by the way you should get your facts right. The Aboriginal people of Australia have been here for over 40,000 years but this isn't the right section of the forum to be going off topic. Have a nice day

Yes, everyone should be treated the same here, just make sure to watch your tongue on this forum these day's, the current age group get's offended easily.

Edited by Sulla

Yes, everyone should be treated the same here, just make sure to watch your tongue on this forum these day's, the current age group get's offended easily.

I gave Yellow a warning too so shush

i think we should delete posts than if happens again, we give warnings

warnings shouldn't be given so easily everyone does mistakes, make love bq119.gifnot war bq103.gif

Reduce the added dmg whilst amping gets my +1

Longer pvp fights would br fun , will just dmg the pve side but devs can balance it... Good ol devs, hope you read this :3

Edited by mailliwdxb

• 1 year later...

Still relevant

Judging by the changes happened

Choice no 9 has been applied with a modified pov sign now cost 12-14k on Mc side Us and I hear 9k on Eu

Elf side full of mcoiners and it's 17k :D

Judging by the changes happened

Choice no 9 has been applied with a modified pov sign now cost 12-14k on Mc side Us and I hear 9k on Eu

Elf side full of mcoiners and it's 17k :D

Yes, its quite nice how signs get cheaper, allthough 12-14k are quite cheap, its still quite hard to afford if you arent lucky or have a life :P

Yes, its quite nice how signs get cheaper, allthough 12-14k are quite cheap, its still quite hard to afford if you arent lucky or have a life :P

Haha 2h t3-4 7k+ / day.

2 days 1 set sign

You can have a life and ws thx to gm

Br server sign was 12k arena tic 15k+/ set dealer prices

Seriously? Damn that's actually sad. Signs used to cost about 36-40k/set.

• 4 weeks later...

Then you were a little late to the sign party.

I remember having couple of sets when they were 40k, then quitting for some months and coming back wanting to sell for 40k and I got too many mean pms and I didn't know what's wrong that time.  :

• 3 weeks later...

This is stupid. If you consider yourself a "pro" then show it, and resell, farm, spam dg or whatever and earn the money to buy signs. Leave the amping system alone, it's fine. Make more friends, because they won't care about your amp, and know how well you play and have no problem carrying you if you're a bit weak.

Buying signs with gold is cheap anyway. 10k/set on my server (on mc) it's the least profitable thing you can buy from the mcoin shop now lol

Edited by ColdFootedMole