Jump to content

A new amplifying system


Unkindled
 Share

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, vavavi said:

Chance based system is just smarter. Even when it doesn' really bring in more money (if the chances are never tampered with). Over a period of time it will average out between people getting lucky and people being unlucky.

 

Smarter for the devs, not for the players. And as Higgings so valiantly admitted along with many others on the forums, the devs only care about what brings them money. So no, from their pov it stops being "smart" as soon as it stops bringing in cash.

 

 

8 hours ago, vavavi said:

Im sure if the devs really wanted, they could get the statistics and find an average amount used to amp any given item, and use that as a set amount without really losing out on a lot of profits.

 

Im sure the devs would NEVER release any statistics over the amount of signs etc. used to fully amplify a rare high level item. The amount would simply shock everyone. The amount for staffs i bet averages like 300-400sets just from +9 to +10.

 

There's a reason why they never released the amp rates. Because they're ridiculously low. Everyone knows this, but still they pretend it's just "fair" and that the devs deserve the money.

 

 

8 hours ago, vavavi said:

Personally i think its more about it being exciting. Being unlucky will make people talk about it, creating more conversation about amping, while getting +10 randomly with tour signs or whatever gives you that dopamine rush that keeps you playing. Being a set amount just wouldn't create those experiences.

 

uhh i beg to differ on this point. Do you really think its exciting? do you think the people that use over 600sets and never get +10 are excited? even the ones that finally get +10 after that many sets, im 100% sure they would feel grief and regret more than anything xD. Have you forgotten how expensive it is?

 

So you're basically saying the players suffering and grief make amplification more popular? because then the 0.00000001% that get +10 feel extremely lucky and get dopamine rushes? uhh are we talking about a game here or some Las Vegas casino? Sounds really unhealthy and wrong.

 

Atleast if this system didn't rely SOLELY on cash, maybe it would be acceptable. My first suggestion was simply a SUGGESTION. There are many different methods. You could still keep the "chance" of successfully amplifying something, but atleast make it rely a little more on some kind of ingame material or anything that just isn't simply bought with MONEY.

 

 

9 hours ago, vavavi said:

And if there is or has been some tampering with the amp chances, it makes even more sense to keep the chance based system. Obviously don't know if they do, but it could be done and we would never really know. 

 

Well my suggestion or just a few changes to the amplification system could eliminate this problem if it ever existed. (probably does). So how does it make more sense to keep the chance based system if someone is tampering with it?

 

 

 

9 hours ago, vavavi said:

One example would be (once again, this is purely speculative for the fun of it) during events such as halloween that is coming up. You give separate double drop rates for items per week. For example week 1 is armors and weps, week 2 id accesories. On sunday of week 1, you make wep/armor ampli chances 20-30% worse, while keeping accesories the same so it doesn't seem obvious that theres less amping happening. Then next week the other way around etc.

You could probably get away with it without any trouble. Firstly it would be very difficult to prove, and secondly russian law is probably a bit more forgiving abt these things.

 

But this is just a speculation, I doubt its the reality. But got to wear the tinfoil hats sometimes.

 

Well we won't ever know, especially not at this rate with the players just accepting anything thrown at them. Most probably don't even care that they're getting robbed. I guess they like that "dopamine rush" you mentioned, so addicted they can't stop.

 

10/10 game wow.

7 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

Higgs didnt say that he only cares about suggestions that make devs more money but instead he meant that if a suggestion would lower the profit for devs too much then it atleast wont be prioritized

 

amplification 

 

Iknow, i was not referring to Higgs, but the devs.

6 hours ago, Higgings said:

You should tell them that, not me. I just felt in need to tell you what I think you already know yet refuse categorically to see.

 

Well im not just telling you, im litterally posting on the forums for everyone to see.

6 hours ago, Higgings said:

I personally would rather a way to decide whether to amp by luck or by set ammount of signs, but I have also to be realistic when I say this and acknowledge that if this system changes drastically the way to amp (by also lowering their incomes) I doubt it will be implemented. 

 

Great, so what do we do about this problem? ignore it? obviously no developers of any game should ever care just about what brings them money, but actually care for their playerbase and meet the needs and wishes of the people that actually play and support their game.

 

Im posting here on the forums to try and spread awareness and make people realize that they deserve better.

 

I can litterally go pay 30$ on steam for a 4K TOP QUALITY AAA RATED DELUXE freaking legendary game with thousands on thousands of hours playtime. Just for 30$.

 

Meanwhile people on warspear pay hundreds of dollars for miracle coins every single weekend, in a old 2d pixel outdated game with a dying playerbase, where everyone just stands t5 after they have done their daily st myth and t5 quests grind, only to earn a few millions of gold, that can barely get them ANY PROGRESS. Mermen gear is +3m for just 1 piece, books are 3-10m LOL. And amplification is just hopeless.

 

Last spring event i did 900 runs in the solo dg IN JUST A WEEK out of all the weeks the event lasted. And i didnt get a single book drop or anything worth all the seekers that i used. So the "Well go spam dg then" excuse just doesn't change anything. It's the same as trying to amplify, every single thing is chance based.

 

 

But it seems like nobody on the forums actually care enough about the state of the game to care, they just chasin the fat dopamine rush i guess lol.

6 hours ago, Higgings said:

Hmm, no... the fact that people pay has never given them a scepter or a Crown which made them decide over updates or how things must absolutely go. Devs have got their plans and they will prioritise them. Suggestions are read and eventually implemented if they are good enough and good in every sense.

 

This game wouldn't be SHIT without the players, so yes, we have more than just a scepter or crown, and yes we have a say in updates and how things should go. They aren't making the updates and changes for themselves, but for us, the players, and this is only possible because of the money WE PAY THEM. If we disagree with something, they sure as hell would need to change it, or suffer the consequences. That is just how it works in every game, idk why you think you don't have a say in anything here..

6 hours ago, Higgings said:

Because this is how it goes. You can always stay +9 but that would mean not being the best in a game; something clearly unacceptable for you, and that's more than fair. But be aware that eventually someone else will go +10 with this system, becoming "the best". And he will pay the cost of a Ferrari (which is not always this way but nvm) not for the sake of satisfaction, but for the sake of being the #1. This is why you will keep buying coins anyway and this is why stats show that this system works better than a set ammount. A player can be Satisfied with a +8 and stop there. The best will go for +10 cause his rank requires him to do so (and not for the sake of satisfaction). 

 

i don't care if other people go +10. Im paying in this game, so i care about me getting +10, other players can do what they want, that's the point where relics and how you play start to matter. Right now the ones with the money are "the best" because they simply have much better stats, but not necessarily better skills. But sadly skills cant change the outcome of anything against a player that just bought his way to everything.

 

If other players pay enough to buy a ferrari doesn't concern me, i don't care, that's their choice, but we shouldn't ALL be FORCED to pay stupid amounts just because we want to have a +10 weapon lol. Is it wrong to want to have a chance to be the best at something without having to sell your house and car lmao? are the only worthy ones the crazy dopamine rush chasers that throw thousands of dollars in the game?

 

 

About the stats you're mentioning, id like to see those stats. How can you compare the current systems stats to a system that has NEVER been implemented????? Show us these stats. I've never seen anyone "Satisfied" with +8, the correct word would be that they "Gave up" and accepted that they can't ever be good, and just stay in the game for the social aspect, which is actually the #1 drive for most players in the game, believe it or not. You can pull up your stats on that aswell.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, vavavi said:

Oh. So you're just asking for a handout because people spending more getting more is unfair. Gotcha

 

Asking for a handout? can you explain where and how i did that?

 

My advice to you would be to reread this whole post.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Unkindled said:

the devs only care about what brings them money

That's how F2P games work, what do you expect?

 

2 hours ago, Unkindled said:

Im sure the devs would NEVER release any statistics over the amount of signs etc. used to fully amplify a rare high level item.

You don't need to be full +10. 

 

3 hours ago, Unkindled said:

pay stupid amounts

It's not even expensive when comparing to other mobile games.

 

3 hours ago, Unkindled said:

I can litterally go pay 30$ on steam for a 4K TOP QUALITY AAA RATED DELUXE

Why are you wasting time on this game then? Go play your AAA game. Don't compare P2W mobile games with AAA, those are 2 completely different categories.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, triggeredAF said:

That's how F2P games work, what do you expect?

I expect to be treated fairly, as should everyone else. Our money is hard earned, and we should at least expect to get something in return when we decide to pay, chance or not, there has to be a limit to this hopeless system.  If you want to bend over because "that's just how it is" then sure go right ahead. I won't tell you not to. But for the ones that actually care and haven't just given up and become sheep, id like to take up this issue for mine and their sake lol.

 

 

7 minutes ago, triggeredAF said:

You don't need to be full +10

 

uhh what? i don't have to progress in the game? that's odd, usually when you play a game you naturally try to max out on everything, and try to compete and be the best. Especially with +8years in the bag xD

 

Iknow i don't have to be full +10, but all im suggesting with this post, is that they make it a bit easier and more consistent. Nobody actually wants the current hopeless amplification system, that doesn't even assure any reward even when you've paid for it. They should make it rely a bit more on something else, not our money. If i wanted to bet on something or go to the casino, there are other places for that.

 

17 minutes ago, triggeredAF said:

It's not even expensive when comparing to other mobile games.

 

People are using hundreds and thousands of dollars over the months and years... is that not alot?

 

approx 30.000 miracle coins can't even get you 2m gold at best. Mermen gear and books are far more valuable than that. and with 30.000 coins you can't even amp your weapons to max lmao. Go do the math on how much cash that is. Basically becomes worthless in the game. But go on, act like it's not expensive at all. it's not even worth buying coins in the game anymore.

 

 

21 minutes ago, triggeredAF said:

Why are you wasting time on this game then? Go play your AAA game. Don't compare P2W mobile games with AAA, those are 2 completely different categories.

 

Im not comparing "the game" im comparing what YOU PAY vs WHAT YOU GET. You don't seem to have understood the point.

 

The point is that our money are far more valuable than warspear makes them out to be. You could get much more/better for far less in other games. And that stays true even if you like it or not. You're comparing warspear to other games aswell, with even a worse point, even if it's the "same category" (as if that even matters): To justify the game being bad and expensive, just because other games are lol.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Unkindled said:

Great, so what do we do about this problem? ignore it?

 

First of all: whose problem is it? As you may agree, signs are still being bought and thus so are miracle coins. We can agree that, if said statement is correct, the problem is for the players and not really for Devs, because players - whether they're angry or not - are still buying coins. If that's not Devs' problem, why should they absolutely change the Amp system for the sake of a more sure but definitely more liked by Players, if the old method is still fully working? For you it's a game, for them it's a job. You can't ignore this aspect of the game just because you're tired to waste 500 set signs per Weapon. Your idea is perfect in terms of enjoyment of the game, yet - I repeat - it's not realistic if we take into account that bills and salaries have to be paid. 

 

3 hours ago, Unkindled said:

Meanwhile people on warspear pay hundreds of dollars for miracle coins every single weekend, in a old 2d pixel outdated game with a dying playerbase, where everyone just stands t5 after they have done their daily st myth and t5 quests grind, only to earn a few millions of gold.

 

You're referring to End Game content. In an RPG game this is more likely what you do, aside PvP, when you've got nothing to do. The others just log off. I'm not understanding what do you expect from End Game players who ain't leader of a guild. 

 

3 hours ago, Unkindled said:

This game wouldn't be SHIT without the players, so yes, we have more than just a scepter or crown, and yes we have a say in updates and how things should go

 

That's correct.

 

We have a "say" in updates and how things should go, but no pretense whatsoever. Up to them whether to hear those words or not, at their own risk. 

 

3 hours ago, Unkindled said:

If other players pay enough to buy a ferrari doesn't concern me, i don't care, that's their choice, but we shouldn't ALL be FORCED to pay stupid amounts just because we want to have a +10 weapon lol. Is it wrong to want to have a chance to be the best at something without having to sell your house and car lmao? are the only worthy ones the crazy dopamine rush chasers that throw thousands of dollars in the game?

 

This can go the other way around as well; it's not their problem if you are not ready nor willing to pay as much as other players do to reach their target. You're not forced to pay at all, but if you cross the threshold of the path to become number one, you must be aware that you'll have to make a lot of sacrifices, sacrifices which other players might be ready to make; it's not their concern if you don't want to spend that much. It would simply mean that you are not ready to cross that path. 

 

Although I like - as I said several times - the idea of having an in game item which helps you in a way or another to amp, I can't also deny that after having read your personal motivations behind the suggestion, it appears that you wish to become the best with little to no effort, or at least with an effort easily affordable for you. I can absolutely be wrong; your intention might not have been this one, yet this is what I see from outside. 

 

3 hours ago, Unkindled said:

About the stats you're mentioning, id like to see those stats. How can you compare the current systems stats to a system that has NEVER been implemented????? Show us these stats. I've never seen anyone "Satisfied" with +8, the correct word would be that they "Gave up" and accepted that they can't ever be good,

 

I wish I had access to said stats personally, but I am pretty sure that this is why they won't change the current amp system. If it wasn't this way, we would've seen a change long time ago.

 

The fact that you have never seen someone satisfied with +8 it doesn't mean they don't exist. To give up on something means that they have tried a lot and then eventually gave up, but there are also some who didn't even try at all. I could tell you my reason: I like having several weapons and builds at my disposal, and since I can do pretty much fine with current amps PvE wise (and +10 on weapons ain't really a thing to me right now - in the future, who knows) I tend to make +9 weapons. I won't invest on something I don't need and that I will surely change in a matter of months. This is my personal reason, but you are free to believe it or not. It's not going to change it anyway. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

19 minutes ago, Unkindled said:

YOU PAY vs WHAT YOU GET. You don't seem to have understood the point.

"YOU PAY vs WHAT YOU GET" depends solely on the type of game you're spending money on. If you're donating to a P2W game then get used to the fact that not everything will be cheap 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

First of all: whose problem is it? As you may agree, signs are still being bought and thus so are miracle coins. We can agree that, if said statement is correct, the problem is for the players and not really for Devs, because players - whether they're angry or not - are still buying coins. If that's not Devs' problem, why should they absolutely change the Amp system for the sake of a more sure but definitely more liked by Players, if the old method is still fully working? For you it's a game, for them it's a job. You can't ignore this aspect of the game just because you're tired to waste 500 set signs per Weapon. Your idea is perfect in terms of enjoyment of the game, yet - I repeat - it's not realistic if we take into account that bills and salaries have to be paid. 

 

 

Id like to explain it in a way that will make you understand.

 

1)

The amount of signs bought doesn't mean anything. I never said gear was hard to amp, or lower level weapons. 1h weapons are a bit easier than 2h weapons. And people still amp 2h weapons as far as they can. And we have the ones trying for the +9 and +10, either chasing the dopamine rush, or just not aware of how hard it is. Most people are naive and believe they're different, that they're "lucky". There's a billion explanations to this. Obviously people are still amplifying, did i ever say they were not? People make new characters, amp new gear, try to amp sea weapons so they can join the t5 dungeons and do well. People amp arena gear etc. So yes naturally you would see signs "being bought" on your stats or whatever. Many people buy miracle coins and sell them, yeah obviously they do. It's the only way to make a shit ton of gold in this game on a very short period of time. Farming won't get you shit. Spamming dungeons hoping for a drop doesn't necessarily pay off. Even when you decide to do 20 runs, you may not get anything, and other times you may do 3 runs and get something. There's no good consistent source of income to rely on in the game. So yeah obviously people buy miracle coins and sell stuff to get gold. There aren't any other options to get that amount of gold. Drops just come by themselves, chasing them almost never pays off. and you'd end up wasting more gold than you gained trying to spam a dungeon.

 

 

2)

But does that mean the system is perfect? just because you see miracle coins being bought on your stats or wherever you get that information? Does that mean it's okay to have ridiculous amp rates? No. It absolutely doesn't mean that.

 

 

3)

Is this my own problem?  Absolutely not. You're basically saying, as long as the developers get their paycheck, they shouldn't give a FLYING duck about their players. Are you being fr right now? of course it's their goddamn problem. NOT OURS. You're saying it yourself. IT'S THEIR JOB. And you don't DO A BAD JOB, just because there's nobody watching or able to do anything about it. As game developers they have certain responsibilities, if you're not aware.

 

Id like you to go make up one of those stats you keep talking about. Go make a poll or something on the forums, about the subject of amplification. See how many actually like the current system. And how many would gladly accept a new amplification system. Needs to be a realistic one of course.

 

 

4)

"For you it's a game, for them it's a job. You can't ignore this aspect of the game just because you're tired to waste 500 set signs per Weapon. Your idea is perfect in terms of enjoyment of the game, yet - I repeat - it's not realistic if we take into account that bills and salaries have to be paid. "

 

Absolutely i can! i repeat, yes i can! WHEN WE AS PLAYERS DON'T LIKE SOMETHING, WE LET THEM KNOW. AND IT'S THEIR JOB TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!.

Why should i have to care about their bills and salaries? that's their own problem! You don't seem to understand that we as players have rights as well. It's not our job to come up methods and fixes for them, and it's not our job to pay their bills/salaries and put food on their table. We as players couldn't care LESS about what bills they pay and how much they earn. All we care about is that we can play the game we enjoy! without being taken advantage of, exploited, tricked etc etc. The fact that the devs don't care about their players as long as they get their money is a MORTAL SIN in this game! and any other game!

 

Of course the devs need food to survive etc. But once they decided to devote their time and hard work on the game. They freaking better make it good! it should be their passion! not just a source of income.

 

 

Hope you understand. Yall seem to having a hard time.

 

 

 

 

 

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

This can go the other way around as well; it's not their problem if you are not ready nor willing to pay as much as other players do to reach their target. You're not forced to pay at all, but if you cross the threshold of the path to become number one, you must be aware that you'll have to make a lot of sacrifices, sacrifices which other players might be ready to make; it's not their concern if you don't want to spend that much. It would simply mean that you are not ready to cross that path. 

 

Although I like - as I said several times - the idea of having an in game item which helps you in a way or another to amp, I can't also deny that after having read your personal motivations behind the suggestion, it appears that you wish to become the best with little to no effort, or at least with an effort easily affordable for you. I can absolutely be wrong; your intention might not have been this one, yet this is what I see from outside. 

 

 

Hell yes it's their problem. They need to make something worth spending money on. Not some empty bets and risks.

 

And yes i, like everyone else in the game, would like to become the best at my thing. OBVIOUSLY. This stays true for any game. People want to compete and be the best at anything NATURALLY. WHY DO I HAVE TO SELL MY HOUSE AND CAR FOR THAT?

 

You say i "wish to become the best with little to no effort, or at least with an effort easily affordable for you. I can absolutely be wrong; your intention might not have been this one, yet this is what I see from outside. "

 

And yes, as you already knew when you wrote that, you're completely wrong. I, along with many others have sacrificed A SHIT TON OF MONEY / TIME / HARD WORK IN THE SPAN OF MANY YEARS ETC. ETC. But apparently it's not enough effort.

 

So tell me, when have we as players sacrificed enough to deserve to be the best? How much do we have to pay. Tell us.

 

Mind you, someone could literally start the game today and become lucky and get +10 on a high lvl staff etc. Does that mean he deserved it? did he put in the effort? It's funny when you talk about "effort" in a completely random system with probably 0,0000000000005% chance of a successful amplification. As if effort could even affect this system.

 

EFFORT COULD BE TALKED ABOUT, When you have a system where you could farm a material as mentioned thousands of time. This is where the REAL EFFORT shows. That you spent time and effort on farming/gathering this material etc.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

I wish I had access to said stats personally, but I am pretty sure that this is why they won't change the current amp system. If it wasn't this way, we would've seen a change long time ago.

 

The fact that you have never seen someone satisfied with +8 it doesn't mean they don't exist. To give up on something means that they have tried a lot and then eventually gave up, but there are also some who didn't even try at all. I could tell you my reason: I like having several weapons and builds at my disposal, and since I can do pretty much fine with current amps PvE wise (and +10 on weapons ain't really a thing to me right now - in the future, who knows) I tend to make +9 weapons. I won't invest on something I don't need and that I will surely change in a matter of months. This is my personal reason, but you are free to believe it or not. It's not going to change it anyway. 

 

 

Great, so you don't even have access to these stats. Everything you're telling us here, is just something you're being told by someone else. Well this is your chance to learn the truth. Use your status as moderator and make your own stats. Id even go as far as helping you personally.

 

You're still wrong. If anyone had the chance to get a higher level of amplification, they would do it. But they can't. So they learn to ignore it and accept that they can't ever. Does that mean they're satisfied? I don't think so. Rather, they "gave up" because they realized how hopeless the current system is.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 hour ago, triggeredAF said:

"YOU PAY vs WHAT YOU GET" depends solely on the type of game you're spending money on. If you're donating to a P2W game then get used to the fact that not everything will be cheap 

 

I like your selection of words.. truly shows the worrying sheep state of mind im seeing everywhere on the forums. You see it as a "donation" when you pay for something in the game. You don't expect to be paid back in any way. How sad, truly.

 

You still don't seem to understand the fact of the problem. It's not about it "being too expensive" as it is. It's about the inconsistencies. The fact that some people have to use 1k signs and spend a shit ton, and may still end up getting NOTHING AT ALL.

 

Making the +10 amp just straight up cost 100$ would even be a better and cheaper solution than the current one. That's the sad state the amplification system is in right now.

Edited by Unkindled
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Unkindled said:

The fact that some people have to use 1k signs and spend a shit ton, and may still end up getting NOTHING AT ALL.

That's how F2P P2W mobile games work, deal with it and stop complaining because things will never change.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Unkindled  I sympathize with what you're saying in general. Didn't read all your comments cause it's too long.

 

The good mods at the forum are also players like us. I'm pretty sure everyone here understands the reality of what you're saying but they can't do anything to change it. I admire your perseverance in trying to change the system.

 

If you do want your suggestions to be taken seriously, you have to show the developers and admins how exactly an unhappy player base can affect their game.

 

Not just through comments. 1 star and poor play store reviews. YouTube review videos with high reach over all languages including Russian, English, Brazilian. Its a long crusade.

 

If you show that enough people share your concern and are ready to do something about it, you might (big maybe on might) see some sort of change.

 

For example, when you type warspear online on YouTube, this is the first video that pops up.

 

 

It has over 20k views. That means 20 thousand people know and understand why exactly "this game sucks" quoting the video. 

 

Personally speaking the only thing interesting for me in game is the friends I've made in here and little competition here and there.

I could've made those friends anywhere but I found them here so I stay and enjoy playing with them for now.

 

The amping system sucks for whoever is on the receiving end. Period.

 

P.S: Tag the devs and admins. I doubt they're even reading this post. International forum gets very little attention.

Edited by TheCaster
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Unkindled said:

But does that mean the system is perfect? just because you see miracle coins being bought on your stats or wherever you get that information? Does that mean it's okay to have ridiculous amp rates? No. It absolutely doesn't mean that

 

A system designed to read whether people spend for coins or not is a system which will tell that everything goes fine in this sense. Inner things are not taken into account in this case. It's our task to do so, and so you're doing, and it's Dev's task to read and eventually take the appropriate measures. How old is this system, 12 years? I think they had plenty of time to change that, if they really wanted to. Rate of satisfaction can be seen through stores with the Game Rating, but even those can be faked with several fake  accounts or bots, yet it remains a marker of satisfaction. Of the most simple ones as well

 

1 hour ago, Unkindled said:

Is this my own problem?  Absolutely not. You're basically saying, as long as the developers get their paycheck, they shouldn't give a FLYING duck about their players. Are you being fr right now? of course it's their goddamn problem. NOT OURS. You're saying it yourself. IT'S THEIR JOB. And you don't DO A BAD JOB, just because there's nobody watching or able to do anything about it. As game developers they have certain responsibilities, if you're not aware.

 

Nop, I'm just saying that if this income system tells them that they're still earning money through signs, there's no need to change it. I don't know if they see the biases of such system (evidently not, otherwise they would see a different scenario). And I'm giving you a reason of why the suggestion is hardly implemented in game if it aims to lower the income such system tells. Bud, nobody is stupid here. It's sad and I am aware that your attempt of changing the current system would benefit me as player as well, but this is how things work here. For every player's sake, I hope they listen to you. 

 

About the responsibilities part, EULA and Rules of Conduct are filled with norms both parts have to take care of. 

 

1 hour ago, Unkindled said:

Why should i have to care about their bills and salaries?

 

Acknowledging of their presence would give you a reason of why several suggestion who would benefit players and not them are not taken into consideration. Nobody said you gotta pay their bills. 

 

1 hour ago, Unkindled said:

And yes i, like everyone else in the game, would like to become the best at my thing. OBVIOUSLY. This stays true for any game

 

I'm happy for you in this case. I just want to have fun in a game. 

 

1 hour ago, Unkindled said:

And yes, as you already knew when you wrote that, you're completely wrong. I, along with many others have sacrificed A SHIT TON OF MONEY / TIME / HARD WORK IN THE SPAN OF MANY YEARS ETC. ETC. But apparently it's not enough effort.

 

I might be wrong yet this is what it appeared from outside. And by judging other comments in this thread, I'm not the only one who thinks that. My apologies anyway for not having understood your true intentions. 

 

1 hour ago, Unkindled said:

Mind you, someone could literally start the game today and become lucky and get +10 on a high lvl staff etc. Does that mean he deserved it? did he put in the effort? It's funny when you talk about "effort" in a completely random system with probably 0,0000000000005% chance of a successful amplification. As if effort could even affect this system.

 

Efforts in terms of money spent remains an effort. That player who just achieved +10 would be one of the little base who would disagree with your idea. 

 

1 hour ago, Unkindled said:

Great, so you don't even have access to these stats. Everything you're telling us here, is just something you're being told by someone else

 

Not really. This is what I have seen after 8 years of experience and 3 of moderation, of players before you who asked for other things who would have hit the company incomes. I can tell you that those players are still waiting for their idea to come in game. That doesn't mean I disagree with all of those. 

 

7 minutes ago, TheCaster said:

P.S: Tag the devs and admins. I doubt they're even reading this post. International forum gets very little attention.

 

That's not a terrible idea. At least to hear a higher opinion. @Nolan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, triggeredAF said:

That's how F2P P2W mobile games work, deal with it and stop complaining because things will never change.

 

What do you mean "stop complaining" lmfao. I have every right to complain, suggest or do whatever i want🤣 like it or not. With that mindset of yours, it's no wonder the game has reached this state... But the forums exist for these purposes. It may be very hard for you to face the truth and iknow you're very upset, but try and control yourself brah.😕

Edited by Unkindled
Link to comment
Share on other sites

this topic started civil but has started to become more and more passive aggressive and filled with capslock

so how about you all dont go too uncivil or we might have to issue few warnings

7 hours ago, Unkindled said:

I can litterally go pay 30$ on steam for a 4K TOP QUALITY AAA RATED DELUXE freaking legendary game with thousands on thousands of hours playtime. Just for 30$.

first of all, what top quality AAA game costs only 30$ unless its on sale or its an older game

and the second thing is that more than likely ws would be different if it wasnt f2p because then devs would get their money anyway but it hasnt been that way since 2011 

Edited by Jcbreff
Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, TheCaster said:

@Unkindled  I sympathize with what you're saying in general. Didn't read all your comments cause it's too long.

 

The good mods at the forum are also players like us. I'm pretty sure everyone here understands the reality of what you're saying but they can't do anything to change it. I admire your perseverance in trying to change the system.

 

If you do want your suggestions to be taken seriously, you have to show the developers and admins how exactly an unhappy player base can affect their game.

 

Not just through comments. 1 star and poor play store reviews. YouTube review videos with high reach over all languages including Russian, English, Brazilian. Its a long crusade.

 

If you show that enough people share your concern and are ready to do something about it, you might (big maybe on might) see some sort of change.

 

For example, when you type warspear online on YouTube, this is the first video that pops up.

 

 

It has over 20k views. That means 20 thousand people know and understand why exactly "this game sucks" quoting the video. 

 

Personally speaking the only thing interesting for me in game is the friends I've made in here and little competition here and there.

I could've made those friends anywhere but I found them here so I stay and enjoy playing with them for now.

 

The amping system sucks for whoever is on the receiving end. Period.

 

P.S: Tag the devs and admins. I doubt they're even reading this post. International forum gets very little attention.

 

I get what you're saying, and you're completely right. Only high profile people like youtubers would be able to have any real impact.

 

But still i feel like my post has a purpose, im no big youtuber or social media influencer to have a say in anything, and im not about to make a whole video about it. So this is the only way i can complain really🤣 And it should still serve it's purpose. The interested ones would still be reading this... but as far as changing anything goes, probably won't happen yeah, but we have to try atleast.. This may inspire others to take action and stand up for themselves etc. xD

 

And just as yourself, the social aspect of the game plays the biggest part for me. Wouldn't care about this game if not for that part. And im sure this is true with most ws players.

 

I dont exactly know any admin/dev names to tag them, but i saw one of them react to one of my posts in here😂 So they're watching i bet. But do they care? probably not.

 

I've not been particularly objective and calm myself with some of my posts, so hope they can look past that atleast if they decide to read this🤣

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Unkindled said:

With that mindset of yours

My mindset is fine, I don't complain about stuff that is working as it should. If you think that there's some sort of problem then you clearly have no idea how f2p monetization works. Why even bother 

 

Edited by Higgings
Removed the Off-Topic.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Higgings said:

A system designed to read whether people spend for coins or not is a system which will tell that everything goes fine in this sense. Inner things are not taken into account in this case. It's our task to do so, and so you're doing, and it's Dev's task to read and eventually take the appropriate measures. How old is this system, 12 years? I think they had plenty of time to change that, if they really wanted to. Rate of satisfaction can be seen through stores with the Game Rating, but even those can be faked with several fake  accounts or bots, yet it remains a marker of satisfaction. Of the most simple ones as well

 

Honestly, when i look at steam ratings, both the good and bad ratings, are mostly people complaining that it's p2w. I honestly think they're aware of the problem, even with the system checking coinshop activity or not. The problem would be, as mentioned, that nobody actually has enough influence to do anything about it.

 

 

 

11 hours ago, Higgings said:

Nop, I'm just saying that if this income system tells them that they're still earning money through signs, there's no need to change it. I don't know if they see the biases of such system (evidently not, otherwise they would see a different scenario). And I'm giving you a reason of why the suggestion is hardly implemented in game if it aims to lower the income such system tells. Bud, nobody is stupid here. It's sad and I am aware that your attempt of changing the current system would benefit me as player as well, but this is how things work here. For every player's sake, I hope they listen to you. 

 

About the responsibilities part, EULA and Rules of Conduct are filled with norms both parts have to take care of. 

 

I get your point now, and im glad that we're on the same page now.

I just hope my post, and everyone elses, on this matter, will gain more attention and be taken seriously. My post may or may not have been good enough, but atleast we open peoples eyes and shed light on this issue. Someone else might come up with a different and better idea, id be ready to support that if realistic ofc..

 

And yeah im aware of the EULA and rules of conduct.. maybe i should take a look sometime xD

 

 

 

 

 

11 hours ago, Higgings said:

 

Acknowledging of their presence would give you a reason of why several suggestion who would benefit players and not them are not taken into consideration. Nobody said you gotta pay their bills.

 

 

Nobody said that allright, but the problem is i keep seeing people caring more about the devs bills and salaries than their OWN, and using that excuse to justify paying thousands of dollars to them, and accepting any and every injust and "wrong" decision the devs might've taken. And that's a huge problem. Too many people wasting way too much money in this game. They forget about themselves and other players it seems. Hope you got my point.

 

 

 

 

 

 

11 hours ago, Higgings said:

Efforts in terms of money spent remains an effort. That player who just achieved +10 would be one of the little base who would disagree with your idea.

 

 

I just have a hard time understanding how the amount spent amounts to effort😂 because in the end it can end up deciding nothing. One can spend 100$ and another 1000$ and end up with just the same result. This means effort effectively means nothing. it's just chance based...

 

 

 

 

 

 

11 hours ago, Higgings said:

That's not a terrible idea. At least to hear a higher opinion. @Nolan

 

Great let's hear what he has to say!

 

 

 

 

 

10 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

this topic started civil but has started to become more and more passive aggressive and filled with capslock

so how about you all dont go too uncivil or we might have to issue few warnings

 

You're right, i apologize for that🤣

 

 

 

 

 

10 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

first of all, what top quality AAA game costs only 30$ unless its on sale or its an older game

and the second thing is that more than likely ws would be different if it wasnt f2p because then devs would get their money anyway but it hasnt been that way since 2011 

 

A simple google search "triple a games" would give u hundreds of examples..

 

I would rather the game had a subscription but much easier amp rates tbh. it's just too inconsistent imo.

 

 

 

10 hours ago, triggeredAF said:

My mindset is fine, I don't complain about stuff that is working as it should. If you think that there's some sort of problem then you clearly have no idea how f2p monetization works. Why even bother 

 

f2p monetization is a way to offer you better things and faster in games. Problem is even when you pay you might not get any results. And some pay thousands, others hundreds.

 

Edited by Higgings
Removed the Off-Topic.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Unkindled said:

The amount of signs bought doesn't mean anything. I never said gear was hard to amp, or lower level weapons. 1h weapons are a bit easier than 2h weapons. And people still amp 2h weapons as far as they can. And we have the ones trying for the +9 and +10, either chasing the dopamine rush, or just not aware of how hard it is. Most people are naive and believe they're different, that they're "lucky". There's a billion explanations to this. Obviously people are still amplifying, did i ever say they were not? People make new characters, amp new gear, try to amp sea weapons so they can join the t5 dungeons and do well. People amp arena gear etc. So yes naturally you would see signs "being bought" on your stats or whatever. Many people buy miracle coins and sell them, yeah obviously they do. It's the only way to make a shit ton of gold in this game on a very short period of time. Farming won't get you shit. Spamming dungeons hoping for a drop doesn't necessarily pay off. Even when you decide to do 20 runs, you may not get anything, and other times you may do 3 runs and get something. There's no good consistent source of income to rely on in the game. So yeah obviously people buy miracle coins and sell stuff to get gold. There aren't any other options to get that amount of gold. Drops just come by themselves, chasing them almost never pays off. and you'd end up wasting more gold than you gained trying to spam a dungeon

Its random generator number others may prock it and you do not or vise versa, it system used in almost all games wich have loot boxes or some sort of enchant system there is nothing specal when someone prock the number they become lucky, you basicly complane cuz you are unlucky happens too all, give it a time you will prock the number, going dungs doesn't mean you will aweys drop big drop thats why costumes and books cost millions 1 drop can make for all runs with bad drop also even if you dont drop you still get junk drop like deff dmg and bars wich can net you some gold, speaking of gold those days is super easy to get gold no need to spend cash to sell sings and such every time, just quest t4-t5 easy-hero tehnopulis and old/new laby can net you 100k + gold per week if not even more only you need to spend time for those.

 

14 hours ago, Unkindled said:

But does that mean the system is perfect? just because you see miracle coins being bought on your stats or wherever you get that information? Does that mean it's okay to have ridiculous amp rates? No. It absolutely doesn't mean that.

Yes system sucks we all know it and nobody likes it, but its one of the main incomes for the devs, you know servers dont run on potatos and the people who work at aigrind need to pay bills and eat, if they change the system and make it more easy to amp they will earn less money wich will result other aspects of the game to become expensive or worst puting ads,

You know they can make from next update +10 to take only 1 set sings but after that they will put other system to compensate for the less income from sings like chest and cosmetics become 2-3k mc or worst when you drop costume from raid boss to be locked behind pay wall or or the awefull before enter dung to be forced to watch an ad,  you want to enter merman dung nopeeeee watch this 1min dipper ad first and this every time before every run will be annoying rigth.

I want the system to change but must be resonble for devs and the players

Also there is easy way to play around this system its called "play smart"

You spend 10 set sings and dont get +10 then stop take a break go for a walk and try later againe, you play pve mostly, well you dont need full +10, armors and accessories are perfectly fine at +8 +9 no need to be maxed unless you want too

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, coldravens said:

Its random generator number others may prock it and you do not or vise versa, it system used in almost all games wich have loot boxes or some sort of enchant system there is nothing specal when someone prock the number they become lucky, you basicly complane cuz you are unlucky happens too all, give it a time you will prock the number, going dungs doesn't mean you will aweys drop big drop thats why costumes and books cost millions 1 drop can make for all runs with bad drop also even if you dont drop you still get junk drop like deff dmg and bars wich can net you some gold, speaking of gold those days is super easy to get gold no need to spend cash to sell sings and such every time, just quest t4-t5 easy-hero tehnopulis and old/new laby can net you 100k + gold per week if not even more only you need to spend time for those.

 

1)

Yes, you're absolutely right, it's a system used in many games. But do you pay the same amount of $ there as in warspear?

 

Go do the math on the cost of just 300sets of signs, 300sets of dmg3 and with an amplification fee of 800 to around 1500(arena staffs cost this much right?) gold for every amplification.

 

(300sets is probably the average to get staffs +10. Some people use over 600sets. Think about that for a moment)

 

 

 

2)

You said it yourself. Junk. you get 1 or 2 craft mats and 2 pots. if i did 1000runs with these junk drops it wouldn't even amount to 50k gold.

 

Not even gonna comment further on this. Im sure everyone else realizes how bad the drops are, even if you don't.

 

 

3)

i've been playing for around 8 years, and i've yet to drop a book or anything valuable that made up for the seekers / minions / buffs / revive scrolls / repair scrolls / time etc etc etc. that i've used over the years.

 

I mentioned in this post that i did 900runs in a week this last spring, when it was 3x droprate i think it was. I have screenshots if you'd like to see. So im no "free stam dg spammer" i use a shit ton of seekers when there are good drops like books in the dungeons.

 

The spring dg gave us a 4h stam regeneration rate. So i didnt spam with just seekers. Let's be generous and remove 100runs. Even though it doesnt amount to that.

 

800 stams = 160 seekers x 5k gold = 800k

 

That's just one week out of many years. Ofcourse this case is extreme since i broke any spam record i ever did🤣

 

So where are all the books and costumes? Even if i got a book it wouldn't make uo for what's lost. It's just like amplification. Once again, full of inconsistencies. Spend and pray.

 

I remember spamming bg myth for a speed book once. Did 80 runs and never dropped anything. Some guy joined us for the last few runs, and got the speed book on his 2nd run. Lucky guy right? Why arent the ones making an effort / paying getting rewarded? atleast ensure us some valuable reward for spamming at all🤣

 

 

 

4)

It's super easy to get gold? without spending? You mention reselling signs. Who bought those signs? and with what? You're technically relying on $ being spent for you to make gold. You're exploiting mccoin users wanting quick cash to sell it for more later.

 

 

 

 

 

 

5 hours ago, coldravens said:

Yes system sucks we all know it and nobody likes it, but its one of the main incomes for the devs, you know servers dont run on potatos and the people who work at aigrind need to pay bills and eat, if they change the system and make it more easy to amp they will earn less money wich will result other aspects of the game to become expensive or worst puting ads,

 

I keep seeing these empty arguments being used everywhere on the forums everytime there's a suggestion they dont like. "The devs need food on their tables, the devs have bills, the devs need their salaries" and im honestly tired of trying to explain how it shouldn't matter to you😂 Why do you care about the devs bills? sigh

 

It's the devs own problem if they can't pay their salaries or get food on their tables my guy. It's an unforgiving world. Survival of the fittest and all🤣 get it?

 

No players = No warspear. It's their job to satisfy us. Not the other way around. If you want to donate everything you have for the devs and secure their future etc. without anything in return, go right ahead. But i don't, and hopefully many feel the same way. Im here for their product, if they deliver, fine, take my money. If they don't, too bad, they won't get a penny. Do i have to explain further? i've mentioned it a few times before, you can go back and read that aswell if you want.

 

 

 

 

6 hours ago, coldravens said:

You know they can make from next update +10 to take only 1 set sings but after that they will put other system to compensate for the less income from sings like chest and cosmetics become 2-3k mc or worst when you drop costume from raid boss to be locked behind pay wall or or the awefull before enter dung to be forced to watch an ad,  you want to enter merman dung nopeeeee watch this 1min dipper ad first and this every time before every run will be annoying rigth.

I want the system to change but must be resonble for devs and the players

Also there is easy way to play around this system its called "play smart"

You spend 10 set sings and dont get +10 then stop take a break go for a walk and try later againe, you play pve mostly, well you dont need full +10, armors and accessories are perfectly fine at +8 +9 no need to be maxed unless you want too

 

Nobody said they need to make +10 achievable with 1 set. Please read the suggestions mentioned here already...

 

The problem is the absurd amount of signs and other valuables needed to amplify, with no real garauantee. Unbelievable inconsistencies and no respect for peoples money.

 

And about the "use a few sets every other day or every weekend" and the "use tour sugns" strategies, iknow a few people that've been at it for years, so don't think it makes a difference, if the system is truly chance based, it would'nt matter WHAT you did, you could undergo 10 rituals before amping for all i care, wouldn't change nothing.

 

Yes i don't need to be maxed, but i want to🙂 Is that asking for too much??🥴 Do we have to make a deal with the devil for that? sell our souls? sheesh😴

 

Most of these things have already been mentioned previously. If you'd like, go check them out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Puppymaster said:

the only thing they should remove is amp fee lol its really pissing off  players ...😁😁😁😁

games need money sinks so people dont have too much gold and this is one of them in ws

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jcbreff said:

games need money sinks so people dont have too much gold and this is one of them in ws

No i meant the gold fee for each time u press while ur amping an item

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

I love the suggestion, in fact it would help a lot for the progress of the player, also you do not win any achievement or something for amplifying to +10, also it is not only amplifying but also applying the runes sometimes you can be lucky but it makes large amounts of expense, Then more amplification adds millions, in addition to that the current method is rare to amplify compared to other games that is only to gather materials or money, and with this method it has been moving a lot to luck, because clearly the odds of the game are collapsed, 6% resistance is like having 20% or sometimes each control skill you throw at the enemy resists it, going to dungeons and dropping a special book is a very low probability, and then applying it in weapon amplification is like already outdated with the entire arsenal of weapons to test in the game.
For now, if the method looks good, I hope that some developer will read it, although the +10 part adds a great amount of money to the same amount and that hurts those who use 1-handed weapons, I think that the 1-handed one should cost half of what they ask for, and even so the +10 on my server adds up + 600k of gold and their sum the others, is the same amount of money, and it causes it to stay at +8 xD, I think that the +10 should be 30 sets of stamps if it is a 2-handed weapon or staff, I don't know. Also if the method changes it should be applied to armor and accessories, but more cheaper.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you just want to feel like you achieve something great then why not make full awarded arena set and make it +10, If your problem is just about feeling about achieving something then you are in a wrong game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/8/2021 at 3:35 AM, Kyrai said:

I love the suggestion, in fact it would help a lot for the progress of the player, also you do not win any achievement or something for amplifying to +10, also it is not only amplifying but also applying the runes sometimes you can be lucky but it makes large amounts of expense, Then more amplification adds millions, in addition to that the current method is rare to amplify compared to other games that is only to gather materials or money, and with this method it has been moving a lot to luck, because clearly the odds of the game are collapsed, 6% resistance is like having 20% or sometimes each control skill you throw at the enemy resists it, going to dungeons and dropping a special book is a very low probability, and then applying it in weapon amplification is like already outdated with the entire arsenal of weapons to test in the game.
For now, if the method looks good, I hope that some developer will read it, although the +10 part adds a great amount of money to the same amount and that hurts those who use 1-handed weapons, I think that the 1-handed one should cost half of what they ask for, and even so the +10 on my server adds up + 600k of gold and their sum the others, is the same amount of money, and it causes it to stay at +8 xD, I think that the +10 should be 30 sets of stamps if it is a 2-handed weapon or staff, I don't know. Also if the method changes it should be applied to armor and accessories, but more cheaper.

 

Yup i also said there could be a -50% cost for 1h weapons :P

On 12/8/2021 at 9:25 AM, Kame said:

POV: after devs updated the amplification system to this suggestion, 

 

Devs 1: Where's the players? 

Devs 2: Bro they all quit.

 

The game is already going in that direction with no changes made to the amplification system. But not gonna burst ur bubble, you don't have to agree with the suggestion or anything.

On 12/9/2021 at 5:44 PM, Kame said:

If you just want to feel like you achieve something great then why not make full awarded arena set and make it +10, If your problem is just about feeling about achieving something then you are in a wrong game.

 

Oh wow what a great suggestion! Go beg the people controlling arena to let me get top ranks, and sit like a zombie for hours spamming an arena with afk people, and then amp it all +10!!! And then use this +10 arena gear to be even more afk in arena!! yay!!!! wow what a great achievement that is!

 

What the?? you think wanting to achieve something is wrong and therefore i should leave the game??

Edited by Unkindled
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Unkindled said:

Oh wow what a great suggestion! Go beg the people controlling arena to let me get top ranks, and sit like a zombie for hours spamming an arena with afk people, and then amp it all +10!!! And then use this +10 arena gear to be even more afk in arena!! yay!!!! wow what a great achievement that is!

 

What the?? you think wanting to achieve something is wrong and therefore i should leave the game? what did you smoke?

Many pay2win players are Noobsforplay players, I know many +10 players who dont know use the class xD, also haves big egoism and high ignorance, they no wants freeplayers op for make decent PvPs, Im really bored kill pves, I want more PvP for "test balance" from this game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...