Quest Dialog/Bug corrections

Legionn

This topic is opened for corrections of Quest dialog corrections.

Please mention:

Quest name:

Where is the mistake?

Quest name: Fire Predator

Mistakes:

- Furious from lands burnt by volcano sneaked to the camp while you was away, "Character name".

was must be were

- I'm affraid, that we won't survive one more attack of this predator.

affraid must be afraid

Note: Correct me if I'm wrong.

post-6176-14177019583183_thumb.png

Yep, u are correct. Lots of these spelling errors in the game. also some laby gear have to be corrected. Some  PILGRIM gear is spelled PIGRIM. Guess they are in a hurry or just sloppy... ;)

We all know this quest. It's a beginning quest of The firstborn Faction. The quest name is ''Gift For Nuadu'' .

But I wonder why the quest explanation said ''give the order to Aerdan the blacksmith''. It should be ''Return to Elder Elestrin''. (We all know, Aerdan The Blacksmith is the npc of rank version) Fix it, it makes me annoyed

1 more. Fix the name of the city. It said ''outskirt of Ilchor'' instead of Illhor. Fix this too

10890_.jpg

10891_.jpg

Quest: Ogres' Camp

- Ogres have again set a camp right at the foothills of the Grey Mountains!

Correction:

- Ogres have set a camp right at the foothills of the Grey Mountains again!

post-6176-14177019710102_thumb.png

Quest: Scatterbrain Spiders

- I'll create for our warriors the potion of such power that paladins and shooters will be able to fight without rest and their wounds will heal within seconds!

Correction:

- I'll create the potion of such power that paladins and shooters will be able to fight without rest and their wounds will heal within seconds for our warriors!

post-6176-1417701971032_thumb.png

• 3 months later...

Quest Name: Bandits Tobacco (I think)

He says "...I am sellig smoking weed..."

instead of selliNg

I saw many other grammar/spelling errors, on isrelnort and both starting islands. I just stopped paying attention after a while.

I cant take a snapshot now.. but for the shadows quest, the mirror is not spelled correctly. quest dialog and even the item itself.  :facepalm:

Can somebody post the pic up for me? lol  :wacko:

I cant take a snapshot now.. but for the shadows quest, the mirror is not spelled correctly. quest dialog and even the item itself.  :facepalm:

Can somebody post the pic up for me? lol  :wacko:

Yea, its spelled "mirrow".

Quest: Scatterbrain Spiders

- I'll create for our warriors the potion of such power that paladins and shooters will be able to fight without rest and their wounds will heal within seconds!

This should actually read "I'll create for our warriors a potion of such...", no other correction necessary.

Quest: Ogres' Camp

- Ogres have again set a camp right at the foothills of the Grey Mountains!

This reads just fine.

This should actually read "I'll create for our warriors a potion of such...", no other correction necessary.

This reads just fine.

That can be correct too though.

Holy cow, I wish I had found this topic before posting on the suggestion board. Almost every quest need corrections, it's really obnoxious. I think I'll create a new character just to correct the quests. I'll begin posting from the quests I see from now on. I'm currently on Irselnort, I'll post everything here. So I'll begin with the quest that's currently active for me.

Gift For Ally

Reric first speech:

Puma Clan dwelled in Irselnort long before this lands became separate Island - these times during a Great Breaking the world Arinar fell to variety of pieces... Clans of Godgorrat are still keep in touch with Puma Clan, but in these latter days it became more difficult... Chieftain Bercus while joining the clans hoped that Puma Clan also will stand out together with Mountain folk in a war against Sentinels. It's needed a worthy gift which will win over a chieftain of Puma Clan and will persuade him that union with the Clans of Godgorrat will promise a victory and glory. Talk to Warlock Maksahr - he will give you an advice where to obtain such a gift.

Correction:

The Puma Clan dwelt in Irselnort long before these lands became a separate island - those times during the Great Breaking, Arinar broke to various pieces... The Clans of Godgorrat still kept in touch with the Puma Clan, but in the recent days it became more difficult... Chieftain Berkus, while uniting the clans, hoped that the Puma Clan would also stand together with the Mountain folk in the war against the Sentinels. A worthy gift is needed to win over the chieftain of the Puma Clan and to persuade him that the union with the Clans of Godgorrat will promise victory and glory. Talk to Warlock Maksar - he will give you advice on how to obtain such a gift.

Original task description:

Talk to Maksahr

Correction:

Talk to Maksar

Original Maksar speech:

Warchief Reric is experienced warrior but he was smart enough to understand that not all the businesses is settled by force... We are, the Forsaken, used to act another way... However, when the Legion will be revived with our common energies we won't need ruses any more... Well what am I talking about? You're looking for a gift for the Puma Clan chieftain - I know where to get it. On the east I've found a crypt among ruins. Graves are very old in it. In one of Sarcophagus I picked up wave of force - there is obviously an artifact in it. Take this four Magic keys - each of them will open one Sarcophagus. Find an artifact in one of Sarcophaguses and come back.

Speech correction:

Warchief Reric is an experienced warrior but he was smart enough to understand that not everything is settled by force... We, the Forsaken, used to act otherwise... However, when the Legion revives with our common energies, we won't need ruses anymore... Well, what I'm rambling about? You're looking for a gift for the Puma Clan chieftain - I know where to get one. On the east I've found a crypt among the ruins. Very old graves are in it. In one of the sarcophagi I picked up a wave of force - there is obviously an artifact in it. Take these four magic keys - each one of them will open one sarcophagus. Find the artifact in one of the sarcophagi and come back.

Original task description:

Find ancient artifact in one of sarcophaguses of eastern crypt

Correction:

Find the ancient artifact in one of the sarcophagi of the eastern crypt.

Reric second speech:

This shield, which laid in this tomb for lots of centuries, looks as it was made only yesterday... I don't know what kind of force is imprisoned in it, but I'm sure that it will be going down a treat to Chieftain of Puma Clan. However we cannot know, that spirits of buried in a crypt didn't damn this shield - it's needed to navigate a clearing ceremony. Wormwood grows to the southeast from our camp.

Correction:

This shield, which laid on that tomb for lots of centuries, looks as it was made only yesterday... I don't know what kind of force is imprisoned in it, but I'm sure that it will go down a treat to the chieftain of the Puma Clan. However, we don't know if the spirits of the buried in the crypt didn't curse this shield - it's needed to perform a cleansing ceremony. Wormwood, which will be needed for the ceremony, grows to the southeast from our camp. Gather eight leaves of it.

Task description:

Gather 8 wormwood leafs

Correction:

Gather 8 wormwood leaves

Quest conclusion:

I'll order to begin ceremony immediately. You have to wait. But don't ease off, it is you wiil go to the Puma Clan lands with an embassy!

Correction:

I'll order to begin the ceremony immediately. You'll have to wait. But don't ease off, it is you who will go to the Puma Clan lands as an ambassador.

Notes:

Regarding the Great Breaking, I assume it was something like the Pangaea theory, right? Like, a big continent that broke into other continents? If not, you could just substitute continent on my correction to island. And, about the character names, which is the canon? I mean, the warlock, Maksar, appears written "Maksahr" on a lot of quests, but his name on the map is "Maksar". And there's Berkus, which appeared on some quests on Irselnort as "Bercus". I want to know which is the correct one. I've also included some information on Reric second speech regarding the wormwood. I mean, on the original, you just made him say that there is wormwood at the southeast. You don't say that you'll need them for the ceremony, nor that you want 8 leaves of it. The player just guessed it out of nowhere that the warchief wanted eight of them. So I included that on his speech. Also, I've written the embassy part over. I mean, you're going to send the player as an ambassador, or are you going to send him with an embassy? On the first case, the player goes alone to deal with the chieftain, on the second case, however, the player goes with other npcs that integrate an embassy.

• 1 month later...

I have that too but for general corrections

v.2.9.0

When I entered the wind mill, the info was joking me

INFO: You have entered "Shop"

v.3.0.3

INFO: You have entered "Store"

Very lol info :facepalm:

• 4 months later...

need to confirm if there really is no reward for rangers in this particular quest. im a ranger and it sucks that there is no reward for my class, there's only a sword for a bladedancer and a staff for a dried. no weapon for rangers!

32009_.jpg

need to confirm if there really is no reward for rangers in this particular quest. im a ranger and it sucks that there is no reward for my class, there's only a sword for a bladedancer and a staff for a dried. no weapon for rangers!

There is nothing wrong with that quest man, you will get your bow later in another quest. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can hardly figure out what the heck half of the dialogue in this game is even trying to say. Its like someone with a very poor grasp of the English language wrote half of it. I seriously hope you guys didn't pay someone to write the dialogue. Its almost insulting to the players intelligence. Well, the ones that can read.  :facepalm:

Whew. Just had to get that out. Good job dragging these uglies out into the light of day guys.

• 4 months later...

Dear Gms,

The quest callen with "Relic's of the village" when you take it it allows to you to to make the nature helps you when the nature helps us on information chat the server writes "Powers of nature help you!" I think it should writes "Powers of nature *help(ed)* you!" is that right ?, sorry if i'm wrong.

thanks for reading!

68100_.jpg

HELP PLZ I FORGOT MY PASSWORD I SPEND ALOT TIME AND MONEY FOR THIS GAME HOW i can recover my password. I have try on support but always err

This topic is opened for corrections of Quest dialog corrections.

Please mention:

Quest name:

Where is the mistake?

Quest name: Fire Predator

Mistakes:

- Furious from lands burnt by volcano sneaked to the camp while you was away, "Character name".

was must be were

- I'm affraid, that we won't survive one more attack of this predator.

affraid must be afraid

i know, aigrind cant english, all my friendsin real life and me laugh how bad aigrind are on english.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i know, aigrind cant english, all my friendsin real life and me laugh how bad aigrind are on english.

Better laugh at yourself aswell then :facepalm:

Quest:Insanity in Swamps

In Mc(s) side,Busiris gives this quest but on submiting it.It says"Report to Faviy"

Faviy is the elf quest giver

So Faviy should be changed to Busiris.(Only For MCs And Forsaken)

Thank You

75005_.png

75006_.png

75007_.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

There's one wrong Legionn hasn't mention it in the 1st post:

Mistake:

"Fire Cougar had left lot of wounds on my men's bodies and noone carry it away."

Right:

"Fire Cougar has left lots of wounds on my men's bodies and none carried it away."

P.s Fix me If I'm wrong  :) .

There's one wrong Legionn hasn't mention it in the 1st post:

Mistake:

"Fire Cougar had left lot of wounds on my men;s bodies and noone carry it away."

Right:

"Fire Cougar has left lots of wounds on my men's bodies and none carried it away."

P.s Fix me If I'm wrong  :) .

Nice one good job!

• 2 weeks later...

I believe this is a coding error

Опубликованное фото

I found a couple of other quests where "hammer" was spelled "hummer" but I forgot to screensot

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

and in another quest, NPC name "Menstral" is spelled as "Menstrel"