[ARCHIVE] Videos From The Game!

siwers

this elf team  :unknw:

i like ur animated dance xD

:blush: :yahoo: :yahoo: :clapping: :clapping: :lol:

The first is ARENA TROLL COMPILATIONS, watch the 3rd fight closely :rofl: . The second is trolling Thorrrrr in arena, after thet she ignored me O:-)  Then pissing off some nub cake pictures.

47702_.png

47703_.png

47704_.png

47705_.png

enjoy

A wave for you Jairox !!  :clapping:  U ate to Dgray as if it were gelatin  :clapping:  Hahahahahhaha LooL  :lol:

Good by you *-*

Yea I know the name of the topic is VIDEO, but I cant record gameplay on this phone.

excuse the quality, I made this 100% on phone. And the app I used wouldnt let me use full-size screenshots, so cropping was a must.

constructive criticism welcomed, ignorant haters and lames will be ignored  :drinks: :dirol:

Warspear - Deep Cover

So the day before Sorceressz pm's me that him and Xwarxlogx was a better team then me and Debuffer. From this i guess he was wrong?  :unknw:

Notice the last video, i started recording half way through the fight. See Sorceressz try and run  :rofl:

Me and Debuffer are the #1 mc duo. Also are pictures of separate fights i didn't record same day.

This video was made from my phone, to learn how check out my thread here - http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=78779.0

50880_.png

50881_.png

50882_.png

50883_.png

my first real vid

note: these arent the songs I wanted to use. I had way better songs originally but thanks to youtube's copyright bs I had to re-pick all my songs.

Also, there are some gears and sets I experiment with that I didnt include

such as max hp, max hp regen, dark set, sun set, and other mixes and stat build combos

also didnt include my druid because its similar to my shaman but with lesser gears

Also, this vid is available in a playlist, broken up into separate vids as well :)

Edit: btw, I know many ppl will disagree with my choice of gears and enchants. Well, Im not ya average player ;)

enjoy  :drinks:  :dirol:

some fun arenas out of boredom

shaman so op they don't need wpns to kill people.

Volcano douch!  :facepalm:

LOL

This is THE MERCS recruiting video its still not the official one but here we go xD (done by symbian video editor :blush: )

THE MERCS (beta video)

some fun arenas out of boredom

warspear 3.5 "Arena Games"

shaman so op they don't need wpns to kill people.

nice job on that 2vs1 :good:

volcano maps really test how smart you are, if only they simply walked the opposite direction and came back from the other teleport :facepalm:

So lake ended up failing so i ran all the way to my favorite cave

these 2 rouges at least pinoyerrz was very upset i had killed him with ease.

just to log off tho nothing offensive :[

they came back to 2v1 my bd so i loaded my ranger and blew them away then they came back finally

heres round 2

1hit away from reviving yourself, great job mate! +10CumCannon power lmao:D

I could have pot but i promised i fight fair this time

Cannon4life nessah will be forever 20

personally i was thinking "why the hell dont you pot?" but after i saw him take a nap before you made me realise your supreme :D

Just a quickie of my druid in action, low quality because i picked wrong record settings. And then The Amazing Spider-man game on my phone. The graphics are actually really good and fun game play.

Arena fights

sorry for the quality, I made this 100% on phone

hope you can enjoy :D