[ARCHIVE] Videos From The Game!

siwers

Thanks a million bro...ASC works for me as a charm...free recording and free screenshots..

You really dont get the credit you desrve thanks

+1,+2,+3 you name it

Thanks a million bro...ASC works for me as a charm...free recording and free screenshots..

You really dont get the credit you desrve thanks

+1,+2,+3 you name it

Happy recording. Np.

I know it's off topic but heres some gameplay of Modern Combat 2 Black Pegasus Multiplayer and GTA III on my phone.  Go back one page to see how i do it.

An app called ASC records game play right from my phone. Free version only records 20 seconds, i recommend buying the full version for only 3.20$, it's worth it. ASC doesnt require your phone to be rooted either, but if its not you do have to download a program on your pc to activate it, its pretty easy. Another app called Andromedia combines separate videos into one and adds transition effects, only the upload to youtube option doesnt work in this app. Still have to copy the finished product to your pc via usb and upload to youtube. And the last one i use is Vidtrim for cutting out parts of a video, all of these are for your phone. And my phone is a LG CONNECT 4G 1.2Ghz dual-core, 1Gb ram, Gingerbread 2.3.6.

So pretty much my phone is a full fledged video editing machine :D For when im playing on pc i use bandicam to record. But much funner to do it all from the phone.

Heres the finished product, all done from my phone. Just finished uploading this one check out the transitions between videos. Also has different styles of transitions to select. Also the keyboard you see on my phone is called Swiftkey 3 it's only 2.99$ and it's the absolute best.

PVPRANGE MAKES USEFUL POST??????  :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok:

u know why shaman is stronger than wl? prob not, but its coz it easier control shaman :facepalm: i mean fear is 4 range thats 1 reason coz i can see when he move forward and i can blind him then :bad: lol he had +7 staff :diablo: i have +1 see differense? shaman OP

it easy avoid circle :crazy: just move dont stay in same spot as every dumbass statue ranger :facepalm:  and if see circle try move around it ( i know i fail sometimes)

ok i will clarify it for u MADE VIDEO COZ I WANTED TO SHOW HOW TO KILL WARLOCK WITH SHAMAN, lagging :facepalm: wew i didnt see him late on skill or stand still in arena :tease:

try pvping my warlock :crazy: :spiteful:

and people call me rich xD i need to make a video to shut some people up and show my high amp +0 armour i used to beat hassn  :blush:  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

and people call me rich xD i need to make a video to shut some people up and show my high amp +0 armour i used to beat hassn  :blush:  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

I feel you bro

Na, I'm rich irl, poor in game UNTIL I FIND OUT HOW TO GET CREDIT CARDS AND SHIT LOL NO duck U I AINT DOING IT NOW XD

Hi all and thanks for your good or bad commentaries.This video is just to show too all who are saying i am +10.Well..like u see..i have not even 1 item +10..And all that o did,i did it alone.So i can show to all you can have good items without buying mcoins .

I was lucky in drops and rewards in lab and swamp.

PS: I just wanna say thank you too Epic,who helped me to make this video,and much more.

:give_rose:

And if Sulla,Merc and even Hornig are saying i have one of the best ranger in EU..damn'..it have to be like that.. :blush:

Merc..i didn't know u love me O:-)

he/she/it is greedy and selfish, always wanna video,once i did,but when i need her/his/its help,she/he/it ignors me :facepalm:

Jay ..sorry couse you are thinking like that... :facepalm:

But..you know how many ppl are pm me in game asking to help them?!! :wacko:

Maybe was a bad moment..or i was busy..or mad.Usually i answer at all who asking me for help.

I am surprise when u say that..really...I hope u understand me.

And Ty for your video with arena..

All the best in game.

Ofcourse, you're always the #1 Pro

:lol:i was on sapphire server just to see what they are thinking about this frustrated kid :facepalm: my oh my....There is not jealousy or invidious ppl...They are sick and tired about this..i don't know how to call him..really. :facepalm:

He have an vocabulary ..omg ..you can't believe how he's talking with low lvls  :facepalm:

Anyway..he will cry if he will see wolfsy,tayuya,revendark or other rangers equipment  ;D

And Merc,Sulla or even a lvl 15-17 shaman or worlock can put this guy on the ground  :lol:

Actually,i am sorry for him..he have mental problems..i guess..