[ARCHIVE] Videos From The Game!

siwers

look 2 wl vs 2 sham at half of video

epic fight guys :yahoo:  must watch :diablo: ;D at half of the video theres an epic fight that show how to pretty much kill warlock/shaman with either of these classes :aggressive: and the most OP class is SHAMAN  :drinks: (i have +1 staff he have +6-7)

P.S i have 1k dark def when i met these guys :facepalm:

for my friend chrystall (sry,i change the name later,was in hurry)

what happen on the video  xdd i think umut rapes to you if i want see i need wait alot  :bomb:  connection school always sucks

what happen on the video  xdd i think umut rapes to you if i want see i need wait alot  :bomb:  connection school always sucks

this rich guy died ofc  :diablo: :rofl:

this rich guy died ofc  :diablo: :rofl:

man finally i see the video , one question how much amp you have and crystall have? +9 and crystal +10 ? uhhhhhhhhhhggg xd anyway not bad arenas but vs noobs enemies  :lol: :lol: :lol:

would be great but no :cray:

my swords +8 but my whole armour only +6 and about chrystall i dont know, i think bow is +8 or +9, about her armour,no idea

would be great but no :cray:

my swords +8 but my whole armour only +6 and about chrystall i dont know, i think bow is +8 or +9, about her armour,no idea

Chrystal sd bow is +9, was showing in trade a couple of days ago.

epic fight guys :yahoo:  must watch :diablo: ;D at half of the video theres an epic fight that show how to pretty much kill warlock/shaman with either of these classes :aggressive: and the most OP class is SHAMAN  :drinks: (i have +1 staff he have +6-7)

P.S i have 1k dark def when i met these guys :facepalm:

Lol, worst warlock I've ever seen, maybe he was lagging or playing with his feet, but he misses almost every dark circle when 1vs1 with you.

Lol, worst warlock I've ever seen, maybe he was lagging or playing with his feet, but he misses almost every dark circle when 1vs1 with you.

u know why shaman is stronger than wl? prob not, but its coz it easier control shaman :facepalm: i mean fear is 4 range thats 1 reason coz i can see when he move forward and i can blind him then :bad: lol he had +7 staff :diablo: i have +1 see differense? shaman OP

it easy avoid circle :crazy: just move dont stay in same spot as every dumbass statue ranger :facepalm:  and if see circle try move around it ( i know i fail sometimes)

ok i will clarify it for u MADE VIDEO COZ I WANTED TO SHOW HOW TO KILL WARLOCK WITH SHAMAN, lagging :facepalm: wew i didnt see him late on skill or stand still in arena :tease:

u know why shaman is stronger than wl? prob not, but its coz it easier control shaman :facepalm: i mean fear is 4 range thats 1 reason coz i can see when he move forward and i can blind him then :bad: lol he had +7 staff :diablo: i have +1 see differense? shaman OP

it easy avoid circle :crazy: just move dont stay in same spot as every dumbass statue ranger :facepalm:  and if see circle try move around it ( i know i fail sometimes)

ok i will clarify it for u MADE VIDEO COZ I WANTED TO SHOW HOW TO KILL WARLOCK WITH SHAMAN, lagging :facepalm: wew i didnt see him late on skill or stand still in arena :tease:

You can clarify how much u like, but if he wasnt lagging, then it's the worst warlock I've ever seen, its not you avoiding his circles, it's him putting them wherever the

1st fight = he got me 2 out of 3 circles

2nd fight = 3 out of 5 circles

3rd fight = 2 out of 4 (i walked around 1)

I said 1vs1, rest of the combact is too accelerated to follow it properly (or anyway too much effort to).

Second fight he misses 2 out of 3 circles, third one 3 out of 3, you walk around one but

1. thats not the way to put a circle, hoping the opponent will walk in it

2. you were lucky, you actually touched the cirlce border, but position bug saved you

And circles are easy to miss, due to position bug and the extreme precision they need to be casted with, but that's not the way to play a warlock.

I said 1vs1, rest of the combact is too accelerated to follow it properly (or anyway too much effort to).

Second fight he misses 2 out of 3 circles, third one 3 out of 3, you walk around one but

1. thats not the way to put a circle, hoping the opponent will walk in it

2. you were lucky, you actually touched the cirlce border, but position bug saved you

And circles are easy to miss, due to position bug and the extreme precision they need to be casted with, but that's not the way to play a warlock.

wow! it seems that u are desperate to find something to complain about :facepalm: "struggeling to find something :facepalm: i am out i hate this kind of discussion with this kind of people :wacko:

Okei, im sorry, that warlock is ♥♥♥♥ing awesome and you have just proved shamans are op.

omg i cant upload video harmfully without these nolife fatties being all up in my face omg :facepalm:

if u upload video would u like some noob wannabe annoy u with ducking nonsense, no i think u wouldn't. :wacko:

and if u dont know dvlwrath why duck around with him? he is very good lvl 18 warlock, if u play EU u shouldnt bother. :nea:

if u play US then who the fahkk are u? btw i am shamed of my self :facepalm:  i am getting annoyed by newbie sry this time i leave no comment.

omg i cant upload video harmfully without these nolife fatties being all up in my face omg :facepalm:

if u upload video would u like some noob wannabe annoy u with ♥♥♥♥ing nonsense, no i think u wouldn't. :wacko:

and if u dont know dvlwrath why ♥♥♥♥ around with him? he is very good lvl 18 warlock, if u play EU u shouldnt bother. :nea:

if u play US then who the fahkk are u? btw i am shamed of my self :facepalm:  i am getting annoyed by newbie sry this time i leave no comment.

Lol I could be a newbie or a lvl 20 warlock, doesnt change the fact the this dvlwrath plays very bad in your video. Maybe he's very good, idk I dont play much in 15-18 arena, but if he is surely he doesnt show it in here.

And btw I dont understand why you are so pissed off, I didnt say anything about how you play, just about him.

Hello everybody! my name is "Tikitiki" and i like to make videos :) so if u see video with any of these chars: :blush:

¨

Darklock: lvl 20 warlock, Jehewheqer lvl 20 barb, Tikitiki lvl 18 shaman, Anjovis lvl 18 druid, Goldblades lvl 17 rogue, Earthquace lvl 15 pala, Haraad lvl 15 priest and Bosstwo lvl 13 ranger :bad:  it's me ok? coz i will keep upload videos here for fun! (after 2 years playing game not fun without making videos time by time :) ) :drinks: P.S from now on i will be smart and just easily ignore all ppl that i dont like (ignore list function) :good:

Blalala

Actually I lied  ;D , I know why you are pissed off, you wanted to be praised for having killed a warlock.

Well too bad, sorry dude, must be a good warlock in order to brag about it, not any circle spammer :pardon:

Spanish's favorite ranger, Chrystall, he says she pro killed him 1 on 1 lol

thats is spanish sarcasm he loves much chrystall because many times she  revives only for kill him in swamps xDDDDD

Spanish's favorite ranger, Chrystall, he says she pro killed him 1 on 1 lol

she ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

she ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

she or maybe shemale , no one know if is a boy or girl many fakes girls playing searching  fake boyfriends  :facepalm:

you are ignoring this user. click here to show post

i am over it now :good: i finally understand why u hate on my video for no reason... u r jelous its pretty obvious.

and i am fine with that. i dont want hurt any 7 years old feelings. i actually love babies they r so cute :blush: and so r u.

well if u want grow up or not its not my problem (its yours)its your choice grow up and have friends? or stay fat nerd rager :mega_shok:

its just an advice real friends is better than fake game friends :drinks: wouldn't be suprise if dvlwrath is better than u. ciao!

i am over it now :good: i finally understand why u hate on my video for no reason... u r jelous its pretty obvious.

and i am fine with that. i dont want hurt any 7 years old feelings. i actually love babies they r so cute :blush: and so r u.

well if u want grow up or not its not my problem (its yours)its your choice grow up and have friends? or stay fat nerd rager :mega_shok:

its just an advice real friends is better than fake game friends :drinks: wouldn't be suprise if dvlwrath is better than u. ciao!

I'm sure you'll open this post to check what I have wrote, you can stop acting cool dude  ;D

Ask dvlwrath if he thinks he played good in your videos then, lets see if he is proud of having misplaced almost every cirlcle.

An app called ASC records game play right from my phone. Free version only records 20 seconds, i recommend buying the full version for only 3.20$, it's worth it. ASC doesnt require your phone to be rooted either, but if its not you do have to download a program on your pc to activate it, its pretty easy. Another app called Andromedia combines separate videos into one and adds transition effects, only the upload to youtube option doesnt work in this app. Still have to copy the finished product to your pc via usb and upload to youtube. And the last one i use is Vidtrim for cutting out parts of a video, all of these are for your phone. And my phone is a LG CONNECT 4G 1.2Ghz dual-core, 1Gb ram, Gingerbread 2.3.6.

So pretty much my phone is a full fledged video editing machine :D For when im playing on pc i use bandicam to record. But much funner to do it all from the phone.

Heres the finished product, all done from my phone. Just finished uploading this one check out the transitions between videos. Also has different styles of transitions to select. Also the keyboard you see on my phone is called Swiftkey 3 it's only 2.99$ and it's the absolute best.

34507_.png

34508_.png

34509_.png

34510_.png