[ARCHIVE] Videos From The Game!

siwers

enjoy :drinks:

you dont taunt to gain game ticks

after watching every video i can say that with confidence

New video.  Like and subscribe to my youtube link in my signature. New videos every weak.

4:23

:facepalm:

:spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful:

X pvping ;)

i feel like you know what your doing but just arent doing it right, at 1:06 when you used your taunt, you should of took a few steps back.

the secret to beating ANY DK is to taunt when their about to stun, they only have a few seconds to stun you before that skill gets wasted. simply taking a few steps back gives you the few game ticks needed to avoid their stun completely

good music

dont use your DOT circle unless there is two enemies under it, OR if its a melee opponent. ranged fighters couldnt care less about your DOT's they'll just continue hitting you

unless your DOT is level 5? cus im pretty sure DPS wise your regular base hit will be better then your DOT if your hitting only 1 guy with it (unless its a melee opponent which means ALWAYS use DOT's)

10k mcoin? :blush: .

fckin hate noobs runing away like that druid :bad:

yea that druid ran right away when he saw barb coming....

war in swamps

http://youtu.be/1wApeldO_ZA

no offense but if i was at the place of those elfs i would be really pissed.

mcoin users can just keep re-spawning and spam pots and kill anyone they want.  :unknw:

This game is keep getting one sided towards the one who pays money. :(

omg ,you are really rich frost...i didnt know tht you are tht rich  :drinks:  the more proud i am ,tht i killed you...

0 mcoins (me) won vs. ...epic many mcoins (you) :blush:

omg ,you are really rich frost...i didnt know tht you are tht rich  :drinks:  the more proud i am ,tht i killed you...

Dont lie , i Guess uve spent mcoins sometimes ;)

Dont lie , i Guess uve spent mcoins sometimes ;)

once 140 mcoins when i was quiet new,to test it. since then ,NEVER bought mcoins. better use my money for real life

58915_.png

you got 0 mcoin with +10 blades?? :facepalm: :facepalm:

happy b'day  :good:

i only have 1x +10 blade and my armour is +6/7/8 ...

and yes,frost,that is what ppl call hard work,sell drops and so on. btw watch my amp video,i used 15 signs from +8 to +10,so lucky too. but i think i earned it,i dont think there are many ppl with 0 mcoins who can say that they have a +10 weapon... ;)  badly i am not epic rich as you are,but everybody is free to use his money for the things he want to,some for game,some for real life or anything. watch the screen.its 0 mcoins,you can ask me every day to send a screen.its always 0  ;)

now you even more sad tht you lost pvp hm  ;D  (no offense,but your facepalm shows tht you are kinda jealous,tht you have to use so many mcoins to be tht high amped and me not ;D )

have a nice day,and when you want to have help to be strong without mcoins,pm me  :drinks: