SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

You dont even know me and you call me greedy and selfish and stupid.... how old are you? Arena is lots of fun :pardon: whats wrong with going with high amps why dont you stop complaining and maybe try and fail to know me. And i can kill everyone in pvp cave ;D .

selfish and stupid?better u buy some new glasses,and i dont need/want know u,a people who always call others for pvp,print every fight on the game,saying "i can kill everyone",come on,open yours eyes,"coolkid" :facepalm: ,whats wrong with rangers,a noob called pvprange,saying nobody kill him,and now you :rofl: ,and whats wrong with going with low ampeds?amp is nothing without brain :) .im not complaining,just saying the true :good: .

selfish and stupid?better u buy some new glasses,and i dont need/want know u,a people who always call others for pvp,print every fight on the game,saying "i can kill everyone",come on,open yours eyes,"coolkid" :facepalm: ,whats wrong with rangers,a noob called pvprange,saying nobody kill him,and now you :rofl: ,and whats wrong with going with low ampeds?amp is nothing without brain :) .im not complaining,just saying the true :good: .

You called me a no brain ranger so thats basically calling someone stupid :facepalm:  Idk why you said i ran around killing everyone in pvp cave.  I just agreed to prove how stupid it sounded. :unknw:  Nothing wrong with going with low amps its just more fun to win and even though some low amped ppl are good.... Higher amped ppl can be just as good or better. And dude its coolCATkid  8) Why do you complain about me posting screen shots from game(this is screenshots from game thread) in pvps thats basically all i do when i am on, pvp. I don't hear you complaining about other ppls screen shots from arena or pvp... I can kill everyone 8)

Hydra test, with few high amps, next time bring Umuut, Buuud, Crossfit, Warlunatic, Sulla, and Zeyweon to kill 2mil one xddd

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Dont talk about high amps reaper will start to complain again :rofl:

You called me a no brain ranger so thats basically calling someone stupid :facepalm:  Idk why you said i ran around killing everyone in pvp cave.  I just agreed to prove how stupid it sounded. :unknw:  Nothing wrong with going with low amps its just more fun to win and even though some low amped ppl are good.... Higher amped ppl can be just as good or better. And dude its coolCATkid  8) Why do you complain about me posting screen shots from game(this is screenshots from game thread) in pvps thats basically all i do when i am on, pvp. I don't hear you complaining about other ppls screen shots from arena or pvp... I can kill everyone 8)

I Think everyone's problem is that you are trying too hard to prove yourself. Your getting stronger, congrats.. i wish you much luck on getting much more stronger. My opinion bro is that a modest player is a respected player. :drinks:

I Think everyone's problem is that you are trying too hard to prove yourself. Your getting stronger, congrats.. i wish you much luck on getting much more stronger. My opinion bro is that a modest player is a respected player. :drinks:

How is that everyone's problem?

How is that everyone's problem?

Why does everyone dislike pvprange?  Bc he brags about his skills while playing a high amp ranger. 

You and your giant chin do the exact same thing. 

Grow up kid. 

Why does everyone dislike pvprange?  Bc he brags about his skills while playing a high amp ranger. 

You and your giant chin do the exact same thing. 

Grow up kid.

Why? because hes a douche ;D  And you are telling me to grow up when you cant even come up with your own insults to a 15 year old. You have the AUDACITY to tell me to grow up.

Grow up kid. :aggressive:

Why? because hes a douche ;D  And you are telling me to grow up when you cant even come up with your own insults to a 15 year old. You have the AUDACITY to tell me to grow up.

Grow up kid. :aggressive:

No he's a troll who is getting a rise out of people.  You're the douche who actually thinks your "skill" somehow surpasses game mechanics. 

And lmfao you're 15 I should have known.  Don't worry you'll grow into that awkward face someday. 

This poor kid needs to kite to kill a ranger... Seems he's not strong enough yet to pvp standing still. Awell, and he challenged me to post this, so here it is :facepalm:  Stupid 15 year old boy :wacko:

Опубликованное фото

This poor kid needs to kite to kill a ranger... Seems he's not strong enough yet to pvp standing still. Awell, and he challenged me to post this, so here it is :facepalm:  Stupid 15 year old boy :wacko:  Here you are coolcatkid :facepalm:  Grow up for change, I'm sure we all like to see that.

Опубликованное фото

Its ok if your jealous bro, I said lets pvp in arena you dodge my question :;D: sad bro sad...

Its ok if your jealous bro, I said lets pvp in arena you dodge my question : ;D : sad bro sad...

You asked me to pvp you? Or you using your brother's account? :facepalm:  I'll gladly pvp all your characters  ;)

Lol hes a rogue why doesn't he just fight you himself.

He did. Attacking me 4 times without signal. Just went in and started to attack me. Still, he lost all 4 times :facepalm: I don't know what he is trying to prove.

Опубликованное фото

wtf how can i use dodging without lose unseenate :shok: :shok:

Simple, Dodge and portal same time, works for attacks too, I sometimes gouge people from other side of crossing, depends on the swing time or animation time

We need to do something about our beloved pvp cave. To many new players are ruining it for others on sapp.

So heres a little story as example.. I Decide to go ranger side to do some pvp due to lack of elf in cave.. i walk in and get jumped straight away constantly.

One in particular was proud of it ( refer to image ).. myself and cypresshill walk in and get jumped by him and others over and over. And mind you.. we only defended ourselves as well as each other from attackers.

You my friend is an idiot  :facepalm:  If you want to kill elf.. go for a walk. Dont camp pvp cave and kill people.

24932_.jpg

:facepalm: :facepalm:

Most EU Elves really don't got a life, camping with 2 parties  :lol:

Either they all friends, or they just kids on semester break  :facepalm:

:facepalm: :facepalm:

wow  :shok:  you see a good distance. What do you use to play? I Use pc and im lucky to see past the column section.

lol it`s only first area, it`s just a quick teleport back to town nothing bad  :lol:

Yeah but still..  :aggressive:  :aggressive:

Haha was going to do "Spanish's style". Res eq res eq res eq.. but saving my mc for something else.  ;D

wow  :shok:  you see a good distance. What do you use to play? I Use pc and im lucky to see past the column section.

I use Samsung Galaxy 8)

I got my evil side  ;D

Thatkidtre/Killerweed/Thingxkid was tortured by making him tell PvP Cave chat and Trade Chat that he was noob after he said sorry to me for saying hurtful things to me and few of my friends  :blush: I may have taken it too far :crazy: But still funny though

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото