SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Blablabalh Mc good Elves bad

I'm not defending Elves, I'm just saying that both factions suck :D .

If in firstborns there are more shitty ppl due to their major number, well this can be true. But saying that there are "only 5 mc doing this" is just plain false, try palying on Elf side and see for yourself (and shit like "i play long time i know blablablah doesnt work, I play from a lot of time too so you cant use this card with me :D ).

i attack alls elfs in all places

You dont :/

dont be cry baby, u are just a little shit with your sudden doom items + 5 and cant kill poor druid, so sad  :'(

oh no i dont cry dont worry my doom weapons are on +8 +7  ;)  and you cant kill me only use mobs when i trying escape

like talk much no? come pvp and try kill me 1vs1 and no 1 + mobs vs me  :crazy: 

oh no i dont cry dont worry my doom weapons are on +8 +7  ;)  and you cant kill me only use mobs when i trying escape

like talk much no? come pvp and try kill me 1vs1 and no 1 + mobs vs me  :crazy:

bro ,waste time fight writing with a noob newbie .... so calm down  :friends:

let see what he can do with you ....

I'm not defending Elves, I'm just saying that both factions suck :D .

If in firstborns there are more shitty ppl due to their major number, well this can be true. But saying that there are "only 5 mc doing this" is just plain false, try palying on Elf side and see for yourself (and shit like "i play long time i know blablablah doesnt work, I play from a lot of time too so you cant use this card with me :D ).

Try playing elf? lol

you don't even know who you're talking to, don't you?

I bet I've been playing elf before you did, and I've played long enough to know how most MC's act against Elfs

and I never said MC's were good, where in this entire forum have you seen that?

All I said was there are more bad elfs than bad mcs

the second and third photo show how bad are the elfs  :bad:  traping and pushing in obelisk  :facepalm: i was one time traped but they rush me fail i quit  trap using stealth  :bad: 

I got blinded all the time by mc's in area's like that (also at the slugs and breath catchers). 10 times killed in 30 minutes isn't strange anymore (someone was counting yesterday in tradechat and made it to 46 times killed by mc in 1 hour). Most mc's are trying to kill instead of cooperate. I'm starting to change too. If they don't want, i don't want anymore either.

We tried to kill once then it disappeared, so we got bored and spawn'd them for lulz,

and warning to all who summons Hydra, MOBS AND HYDRA WILL ATTACK YOU, SO BASICALLY, YOU SUMMON  = YOU DIE. xd

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

no yoou are the shit, but you would have to worry more about yourself and your destroyed life of a ducking retarded drink man, thats this only can be jealous and insulting others, supreme has more friends than you and have a true family , no as you only're a ducking bastard that it is dedicated to posting crap about others. didnt know if you're hornig maybe thats no surprise me

snorlax sorry for my insults but i cant contrl myself if any attack my friends i accept the consequence for this.. :pardon:

No bro not Dani. That's disturber/pervert remember him? Says he left but got banned I wonder why  :facepalm:

i with  my fan  follower  ;D

20121011102307.jpg20121011102307.jpg

This guy looks EXACTLY like my Rogue.Also the weapons are same  :lol:

He has a good taste  :blush: :blush: :drinks:

Bro I find your hotkey choices interresting  :crazy:

bro i cant use hotkeys in my netbook and in my phone  same... i use fingers so its  more faster if skills in middle off screen  8)

yes its real is a elf bored of die by troll man and become a rogue with my name because im THE MASTER for he xD  in first dont like but now its fun  ;D

]]] link=topic=204.msg326773#msg326773 date=1349968883]

bro  :shok: :shok: its reall ??? wtf -_-)''

what's wrong with those kids nowadays?? :facepalm: .

I bet that most of those kitty costume users are old fat perverts mens:P

lol my gf doesnt even like girly costumes.

she doesnt want anybody to know her char is a girl  ;)

yes its real is a elf bored of die by troll man and become a rogue with my name because im THE MASTER for he xD  in first dont like but now its fun  ;D

]]] link=topic=204.msg326773#msg326773 date=1349968883]

bro  :shok: :shok: its reall ??? wtf -_-)''

xD xD ....

give him a troll face like u ... so u both will be twins OP ...  ;D