SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

@pliskin whats with the feels bro?

I felt a feel that was really feely and once you feel that feel you can never unfeel that feel

Опубликованное фото

why is it so hard to believe a lv 19 can have red boss quests? %)

I skipped all except maraksha and GG. Just today did first island bosses.

farmers at dinalt and kratt didnt believe me when I said I only need quest

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

still need kratt :facepalm: :D

:bad:bunch of brs...if i were u, id not have joined that party...would have tried later

I dont use mcoins too.it just show that you guys cant beat me and a random guy in 3 vs 2 :( pm me then i can teach you how a melee can be strong too

How the hell are you +8 and +9 and buy shitloads of chests each event without buying mc? And beating a bd with is normally hard for me in 1vs1 since they got 60% higher dps, and a skill that makes me incapable to use skill. While my charge is close to impossible to use in melee combat.

If you could make me better by teaching me things, then go on.

And was it really a 2 vs 3? If I remember right it wasn' t. We just stunned and insta-killed one priest.

:bad:bunch of brs...if i were u, id not have joined that party...would have tried later

I only needed 20 xp to level to 20, and I was only a couple of hrs away from quest reset, just didnt feel like waiting. Afterwards, I met the same idiocy at Kratt (yet again) but this time I just solo'd him  ;D

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

How the hell are you +8 and +9 and buy shitloads of chests each event without buying mc? And beating a bd with is normally hard for me in 1vs1 since they got 60% higher dps, and a skill that makes me incapable to use skill. While my charge is close to impossible to use in melee combat.

If you could make me better by teaching me things, then go on.

And was it really a 2 vs 3? If I remember right it wasn' t. We just stunned and insta-killed one priest.

I play looooooong time yet,i farm a lot and i bought all chests with gold. So mad tht you cant be as smart as me? Btw my armour is *only* +7/8.

You insta-killed an afk/dc priest. He didnt use shield.he didnt move or anything.

After a while  the fight was me alone vs 2 of you,killed 1 of you guys.only you and me left,me with 200hp left only,so i stunned you and run until i had 1,5 k hp again then i killed you easy.

Thats how a pro melee fight. U mad?

Constantly crying about getting ganked is being a pussy.

Let it be known

calling cowards cowards is crying? should i have used robot dictionary instead?

"let it be known"  :lol: 

i proclaim, in this holy kingdom that is my couch that from this day forward Pliskin shall be know as Plikamon

Waaa i got killed let me cry about it instead of getting even

i get even everytime i catch the cowards alone. doesnt stop me from calling things by its name though.

like this +10 lock + arena reward cloack and amulet that hits me 394 multying his rogue to kill me after getting his lock owned :) coward

still 700hp on lock and cant remember rogue's hp  ;D

edit: *insert pliskin's mc chars pic anywhere u want*

86944_.jpg

You are so pro , pvp take notes on that guy

the pro part is about the lock. as he likes to call himself. but i guess that another thing that you dont know, maybe next time think before u start insulting people u dont know? or u used to people who arent even smart enough to reply apropriately?  :'(

I play looooooong time yet,i farm a lot and i bought all chests with gold. So mad tht you cant be as smart as me? Btw my armour is *only* +7/8.

You insta-killed an afk/dc priest. He didnt use shield.he didnt move or anything.

After a while  the fight was me alone vs 2 of you,killed 1 of you guys.only you and me left,me with 200hp left only,so i stunned you and run until i had 1,5 k hp again then i killed you easy.

Thats how a pro melee fight. U mad?

If you really did all that without using mc, great job!

The reason was because i stunned him.

Yea, stunning and running is a good strategy. But theis nothing I could do against you there, no pro tricks or anything. Charge and taunt range was too short and  I couldn't fool you by changing direction. So what should I have done better? Nothing really. I did as much as I could against a high amped player in 1 vs 1. My damage or def could never compete with yours.

If you really did all that without using mc, great job!

The reason was because i stunned him.

Yea, stunning and running is a good strategy. But theis nothing I could do against you there, no pro tricks or anything. Charge and taunt range was too short and  I couldn't fool you by changing direction. So what should I have done better? Nothing really. I did as much as I could against a high amped player in 1 vs 1. My damage or def could never compete with yours.

Thx

The mistake was that you and your partner didnt kill me before.

After i killed him and stunned you,i was smart enough to not let you touch me and gain enough hp to kill you.

Hm.about def i wouldnt be sure.but yea my dmg is higher than yours

Thx

The mistake was that you and your partner didnt kill me before.

After i killed him and stunned you,i was smart enough to not let you touch me and gain enough hp to kill you.

Hm.about def i wouldnt be sure.but yea my dmg is higher than yours

Yupp, but that wasn't really a "misstake", more of that we weren't capable of. And when you are that smart, there is nothing a poor little barb can do.

Btw, why are you not using your usual forum account?

Yupp, but that wasn't really a "misstake", more of that we weren't capable of. And when you are that smart, there is nothing a poor little barb can do.

Ban xD

You were.i mean 2 vs 1 xd  cmon xd 

Btw yea.banned for a month cause i said devs are stupid when they make rules but then dont follow th eir own rules xd

Lololol. Julias new boyfriend,Martin Bo sended me screenshots of wolfsy talking saying pervert things to julia. Wolfsy never got scammed.he just got left cause he is a pervert, but kicked me for saying i gave him a wrong phone number of julia.ofc it was wrong.im not surprised julia didnt gave the right one.who want to talk to such a person.wtf.

And another game screenshot.

Have fun

86995_.png

86997_.png

Lololol. Julias new boyfriend,Martin Bo sended me screenshots of wolfsy talking saying pervert things to julia. Wolfsy never got scammed.he just got left cause he is a pervert, but kicked me for saying i gave him a wrong phone number of julia.ofc it was wrong.im not surprised julia didnt gave the right one.who want to talk to such a person.wtf.

Have fun

87001_.png

And another game screenshot.

Have fun

who is this sick minded animal?

I dont call this a "Person" sry