Warden - monster or cheater?

Akasha

Yes it needs a nerf (and a buff). If you see the videos, all damages are less than 150. The heal is ~550 for average HP of 5500. So the problem isn't with the 550 heal from 20% block which sometimes can be really hard to get, it's Fortification that reduces the damage to almost nothing, making the heal more effective.

So yeah, Fortification is the problem and it should be max 35%-40% instead of 50% at 4/4.

Unit Master is fine, because it is pretty casual in 1v1 as I said, in fact nerfing it would make it pretty useless.

@Aкasha That Reserve bug isn't a bug. The character isn't in battle mode if it's being damaged by the totem. But against players you're set in battle mode where the heal becomes in half which is 1k. Basically it heals 2k for 7 times in normal mode, in battle mode (which matters more because it's the case in PvP and PvE), 1k for 7 times (casually 7k HP, that's without crits).

Because I've seen characters healing 1k without crits in PvPs, so if they leave fight mode, for example, PvP is over while reserve is active, the 1k will become 2k.

No broken game mechanics, just broken skill.

Seriously, until they nerf DKs, you can't come and say nerf dis pls.

2 hours ago, Gladiator said:

Yes it needs a nerf (and a buff). If you see the videos, all damages are less than 150. The heal is ~550 for average HP of 5500. So the problem isn't with the 550 heal from 20% block which sometimes can be really hard to get, it's Fortification that reduces the damage to almost nothing, making the heal more effective.

So yeah, Fortification is the problem and it should be max 35%-40% instead of 50% at 4/4.

Unit Master is fine, because it is pretty casual in 1v1 as I said, in fact nerfing it would make it pretty useless.

@Aкasha That Reserve bug isn't a bug. The character isn't in battle mode if it's being damaged by the totem. But against players you're set in battle mode where the heal becomes in half which is 1k. Basically it heals 2k for 7 times in normal mode, in battle mode (which matters more because it's the case in PvP and PvE), 1k for 7 times (casually 7k HP, that's without crits).

Because I've seen characters healing 1k without crits in PvPs, so if they leave fight mode, for example, PvP is over while reserve is active, the 1k will become 2k.

I beat Dks flawlessly with my Hunter because i dont let them stun cycle me reserves isnt the problem its more of a pve skill.

The problem lies in the fact they catch you and your stunned forever so when u manage to break it there reserves kick and ur re stunned then theyre back at full hp.

I understand your frustration Dks are ridiculiously Op However Dks like Stuns a Dk with Cd Cycles is much more of a threat then a Dk like Damedk or Dopknight who relies purely on reserves. 

Also you sacrifice a massive amount of Stats for Reserve setup cus if you havent played dk you have to jack your Hp and Hp regen to massive amounts. 

Losing Defense,Accuracy and even Damage just to heal a large amount. 

Some classes are built to beat others however i find paladins way more over powered then Dks cus 3 stuns and ones ranged and they have capability of a 7k + Skill if you cant escape it? 

All classes have there ups and downs agreed but no Dk can Solo T4 Elf i cant kill a warden i can kill a Dk.

On 07/17/2017 at 7:53 PM, Aкasha said:

Because one char(or class) that beats 2 parties alone barely moving its HP must be broken

Reminds me of the old bd's which were so broken and the devs havent changed it for a year or more ... 1 bd enter the city, use the counter attack, everyone attack him, everyone dies "long live the great BD" lol, a seeker with invisible skill and 3+ secs stun which dont break with dmg and with 2handed weapon and many dmg skills, is kinda ridiculous.

Idk why devs like elves more but the game need to be balanced!

Thanks

No broken game mechanics, just broken skill. Seriously, until they nerf DKs, you can't come and say nerf dis pls.

In my opinion, DKs need fixes too, however this topic isn't about DKs (there are enough topics about dks already) and Peter said they're concentrating in develping new classes this time. I'm pointing out the problem with Wardens while they're still working on this because its better for everyone to fix it now(when there are still skills to be added) than later (ending up as a weak class)

Edited by Aкasha

33 minutes ago, memo2o1o said:

Nah there are bugged classes in both alliances! Honestly, the game will never be balanced, at least making it smoother doesn't hurt.

15 hours ago, Gladiator said:

Don't compare Wardens to DKs, come on. DK can fully stun a character, it deals more damage, and can heal more from life steal. It's normal that Warden have better tanking abilites. Ffs DKs still wanna be the tankiest character even with full stun abilites. Get over it, there has to be a tankier character, especially if it has low damage and almost no stuns.

Really those words comes out of ur mouth glad? Lol, first dk has only 2 stuns which are low accurate and easy to be dodged, second those stuns are much pretty useless against any bosses so it works only in 1v1 not even useful in 1v2 "no aoe stun" , third, if u want to cycle ur stun then u have to max sharp shadow and max blow of silence besides having at least 14%+ cdr, so u will sacrifice steel hurricane and reservation and saturation "the main tanking skills" so if u want to be a stunner in 1v1 u will have to be a paper "if u went in 1v2+ u are easily dead" besides magic dmg on dk is pretty useless, and if u decuded to be a stunner u need to have tons of mana and mana reg because those skills burns ur mana "so if u want to kill a stunner dk u can just wait him to pull out all his mana, u maybe should get high def and hp to resist that", have u ever played a dk glad? It is not as easy at pala or wardens, and about wardens i could say about "the low dmg part" that is a complete bs man lol, use ferocity ferocity max ur stun and use gloves helm with crit and belt with crit block and crit weapon and boots and u will beat anyone and it will not also harm ur block build, u know im still mad about the ferocity update which really made a great difference in the game and spoiled it, but im having 535 dmg and ferocity staff 6% penetration and i was hitting Critme♥♥♥♥♥ "the warden from the mercs" for 68? Really? It is like usinf mental pit skill permanently on myself even more... I can easily beat any warden in 1v1 as a pvp necro, but it is still so ridiculous, u got advantage as a warden vs pve so in my opinion they should make fortification work only agaunst monsters not players, this way u wont harm its tank, and wint be so broken, remember that even high amped dks still suffering in tp dungeons, while now warden can easily do it.. so please don't compare between DK's and wardens.

Thanks

BTW do anyone have a clue about why DK's thread is resistable now? It never been like this and now they are so dumb with it, i have just returned and have no clue about what happened to dk sadly :(

12 hours ago, Gladiator said:

Glad, man u are so funny so let's take it step by step, reservation skill is GOOD skill not OP that's as a first, second why do u think that devs will make reservation get halved during "fights"? Oh sorry for my stupid question i didnt get that DK cant get below 10% of his hp if he is not in fight "even if he ungear himself then use gear again lol", so why would they make it halved? Cmon man, and why u are talking about 1k healing reservation playere? Dont they use full health regn "sacrificing most of the life steal and with guild buffs + special shield" i guess he sacrificed alot for it which will give him some disadvantages in many other sides, look dude just dont judge a class without using it lol. I dont think that dks need a Nerf as it is almost built on "chances" stun is just a chance and for dk it is a hard chance, dark shield is also a chance sometime it never works and even if it worked it doesnt decrease that much dmg.

Again don't judge a class without playing it i repeat dont judge a class without playing it,

Thanks

22 minutes ago, Aкasha said:

Nah there are bugged classes in both alliances! Honestly, the game will never be balanced, at least making it smoother doesn't hurt.

Sorry to say that but devs are not giving much effort on that game, or they don't really play it, i have played many other games and their devs act much faster "it doesn't take a year to fix some game codes and stop the bug"، plus the other most annoying thing is the screen glitch, where u stand in another place not the one u see urself at "which is most annoying for me when i stand beside an enemy and use panic! And sadly none panics :D" , i never eeen such a bug in any other online game which make me feel bad about the game i love and devs are not acting against that at all, "kronus dg is still bugged since it came out till now-feels so bad-" , the game won't be balanced unless if the following happened:

1- give each class a speciality over one another "paladin can heal, dk have life steal, warden gets healed when block, barb got stone skin"

2- why cloth armor has very low defense? Why rogue has 6k+ def? Why barb does very high dmg? Mmm it is awkward, haven't u played any online games before u make this, seriously?

3- tank is a tank "not high dmg not empowered not a complete series of non sense lol", dps is a dps "should be massive dmg with very low hp like assassins and high mobility not high def" , a support is a support "moderate hp, def and dmg with high mana, his skills are mostly buffs not low hp low def and full of DMG'ing skills (thats why i love necro 3 low dmg skills and 9 buffs).

4- devs need to act quickly not to burn our life waiting and make pool for ur updates not just dead discussion "i bet if u made a pool over ferocity the majority will vote NO for it"

That's the most important parts in my opinion i guess.

Thanks

1 hour ago, memo2o1o said:

Reminds me of the old bd's which were so broken and the devs havent changed it for a year or more ... 1 bd enter the city, use the counter attack, everyone attack him, everyone dies "long live the great BD" lol, a seeker with invisible skill and 3+ secs stun which dont break with dmg and with 2handed weapon and many dmg skills, is kinda ridiculous.

Thanks

Blade Dancers Highkey suck now ... JS 

Counterstrike was nerfed i mean i guess they dont suck there damage and long distance hamstring is down right outrageous. 

i agree with alot of what your saying though unless you play a class... Dont talk but warden is obviously broken Soloing Tp Easy?!?! and Entire Towns?!?! dude my dk can barely make it past b3 at all +8 pure pve

2 minutes ago, Turtle said:

Blade Dancers Highkey suck now ... JS 

Counterstrike was nerfed i mean i guess they dont suck there damage and long distance hamstring is down right outrageous. 

i agree with alot of what your saying though unless you play a class... Dont talk but warden is obviously broken Soloing Tp Easy?!?! and Entire Towns?!?! dude my dk can barely make it past b3 at all +8 pure pve

See my other quotes, i have already talked about it, BD is not "sucking" now btw they are still great, still can kill me in 1 hamester "but cant kill me while pit in 1 hamster like before... That was ridiculous" , first step to balance the game again is to remove "the ferocity update" , they can leave the crystals but not ferocity on weapons and reduce the amount of "ferocity %" on one handed weapons, remove that solidity and give the resilience it's old description and job back! Why do i have to build many gears id im using only 1 char? And the drops rate sucks so bad.

They should also increase the drops lvl cap from dungeons for at least 6 lvls higher than the dungeon required lvl or give same stats drops from other dungeons. "The tt dungeon belt for casters is highly demanded and none can get it now" maybe i should unbind mine and sell it for 1-2m gold "im not greedy guys it's legendary not rare or epic" and then thank the GM lol.

Think more about the game guys please because u are just losing players day by day instead of having new ones.

Thanks

Drama drama drama drama drama drama drama whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine

In three lines I managed to summarize everything that has been said in this topic:dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

4 hours ago, memo2o1o said:

Really those words comes out of ur mouth glad? Lol, first dk has only 2 stuns which are low accurate and easy to be dodged, second those stuns are much pretty useless against any bosses so it works only in 1v1 not even useful in 1v2 "no aoe stun" , third, if u want to cycle ur stun then u have to max sharp shadow and max blow of silence besides having at least 14%+ cdr, so u will sacrifice steel hurricane and reservation and saturation "the main tanking skills" so if u want to be a stunner in 1v1 u will have to be a paper "if u went in 1v2+ u are easily dead" besides magic dmg on dk is pretty useless, and if u decuded to be a stunner u need to have tons of mana and mana reg because those skills burns ur mana "so if u want to kill a stunner dk u can just wait him to pull out all his mana, u maybe should get high def and hp to resist that", have u ever played a dk glad? It is not as easy at pala or wardens, and about wardens i could say about "the low dmg part" that is a complete bs man lol, use ferocity ferocity max ur stun and use gloves helm with crit and belt with crit block and crit weapon and boots and u will beat anyone and it will not also harm ur block build, u know im still mad about the ferocity update which really made a great difference in the game and spoiled it, but im having 535 dmg and ferocity staff 6% penetration and i was hitting Critme♥♥♥♥♥ "the warden from the mercs" for 68? Really? It is like usinf mental pit skill permanently on myself even more... I can easily beat any warden in 1v1 as a pvp necro, but it is still so ridiculous, u got advantage as a warden vs pve so in my opinion they should make fortification work only agaunst monsters not players, this way u wont harm its tank, and wint be so broken, remember that even high amped dks still suffering in tp dungeons, while now warden can easily do it.. so please don't compare between DK's and wardens.

1v2? You definitely can't make a class win 1v2. Warden doesn't kill 2 good and well coordinated people of his same level and amp, don't confuse tanking the town and assuming that he can kill 2 players, he barely kills 1, so simply they could kill him before he kills them especially if there is a healer involved.

I think you just read those three lines of all of what I said, and didn't even bother reading everything, and then came to write all of this. If you did, you wouldn't have said what you said.

4 hours ago, memo2o1o said:

Glad, man u are so funny so let's take it step by step, reservation skill is GOOD skill not OP that's as a first, second why do u think that devs will make reservation get halved during "fights"? Oh sorry for my stupid question i didnt get that DK cant get below 10% of his hp if he is not in fight "even if he ungear himself then use gear again lol", so why would they make it halved? Cmon man, and why u are talking about 1k healing reservation playere? Dont they use full health regn "sacrificing most of the life steal and with guild buffs + special shield" i guess he sacrificed alot for it which will give him some disadvantages in many other sides, look dude just dont judge a class without using it lol. I dont think that dks need a Nerf as it is almost built on "chances" stun is just a chance and for dk it is a hard chance, dark shield is also a chance sometime it never works and even if it worked it doesnt decrease that much dmg.

Again don't judge a class without playing it i repeat dont judge a class without playing it,

Thanks

Can't really argue with someone who doesn't realize Reserves is OP.:cat1:

And I don't really know what you're talking about with your very misplaced quotation marks. You don't even seem to know what I was talking about.

And sacrificing good stats for the sake of a specific build is found in every class, even Warden.

2 hours ago, Morgana said:

Drama drama drama drama drama drama drama whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine

In three lines I managed to summarize everything that has been said in this topic

Hey Julie! 

If you aren't able to discuss about skill performance or other issues that gamers are interested in discussing, you can continue chatting on discord channel, but PLEASE don't criticize players interested in discussing the game on the Game's Forum! 

I feel you're being disrespectful in your comment and I'd appreciate if you post useful comments, respect others' space and personal opinions the same way you like to be respected. 

Edited by Aкasha

Meh basically everyone who commented in this topic is friends with me and I respect all of them:cat2: I don't think anyone else than you was offended but if you were then sorry and I will stop for you:pin2: I made fun of it only because there will always be someone who complains about any "op" classes:come_on:

No one is ever happy with anything :panda3:

1 hour ago, Aкasha said:

Hey Julie! 

If you aren't able to discuss about skill performance or other issues that gamers are interested in discussing, you can continue chatting on discord channel, but PLEASE don't criticize players interested in discussing the game on the Game's Forum! 

I feel you're being disrespectful in your comment and I'd appreciate if you post useful comments, respect others' space and personal opinions the same way you like to be respected. 

Someones tilted :! Just shut this topic lmao

It only brings unwanted drama

12 minutes ago, Morgana said:

Meh basically everyone who commented in this topic is friends with me and I respect all of them:cat2: 

Still not all of here are your friends, if you don't like being criticized, dont criticize others for a sake of mutual respect. Please, quote your friends next time you want refer to them.

I don't think anyone else than you was offended but if you were then sorry and I will stop for you:pin2: 

I see you confuse disrespect and offense, I'm sure you wouldn't offend anyone here because you aren't crazy. Anyway you're doing right and thank you very much for understanding.

I made fun of it only because there will always be someone who complains about any "op" classes

On the contrary, I have seen a civilized discussion so far, with based argumentations - no drama. So that even Wardens admitted that, in fact, the class needs some fixes.

well i think it's clear warden is an exceptional case.. complaints well founded if you ask me. a class that can tank towns and solo the way that it does.. this is a big thing and so outside the normal capacity of any other class. it seems obvious to me that unit master needs some sort of limit applied.. or amount of heal per block tweaked.

while at the same time I wonder if this was an unintended or unforeseen result of warden skills? and my feels are doubtful.

42 minutes ago, Urscrewed said:

Someones tilted :! Just shut this topic lmao

It only brings unwanted drama

The topic is addressed to adms, It remains open until one of them publishes an official post here, as any other topics.

There are also comments of members that play as Wardens, feel free to read them. If you think of it as drama, though, do a favor for yourself and read any other content. mNhYaqP.jpg

Edited by Aкasha

7 hours ago, memo2o1o said:

BTW do anyone have a clue about why DK's thread is resistable now?

It is considered as a Control skill ( now ), so bosses have got a chance to resist it.... i don't know why nerfing it in PvE matters though.... they evidently had their reasons. 

6 hours ago, memo2o1o said:

give the resilience it's old description and job back!

No, thanks. It would make the actual PvE items useless, since Resilience would work perfectly for both. We can't speak of Balance here if players want unbalanced things back. ( i am not talking about ferocity ^^ ).

For what it concerns Wardens, my personal opinion is making that skill active, the tanky one, expert ( i forgot the name xd ) without the Energy Consumption system, so that it has a start, and a end. 

Their Passive skill which heals, ain't really a big problem, but players see it as a problem because they take ages to drop their hps to a decent ammount, thing that can be "nerfed" if the Defence was not that high. 

Comparing a Dk vs a Warden, in pvp, Not considering any kind of relics, I personally would bet on the warden, now at least: muting a warden will just make him a favour. Why?

Simple:

When their Tanky skill is active, by muting/stunning him all you will do is letting him spare some mana for that skill. While all your efforts to deal a good ammount of damage to him will end, most prolly, to make the warden block at least one of your attacks, and thus healing him back. Result: you destroyed your mana reserve, while Warden is full hps, full mana and with the possibility to say "Hey, tell me when we start pvp okay?" 

As a conclusion, I would just change the system their skill works. It might really be a good change and wardens will not see their skill too much nerfed. 

Edited by Higgings

The Warden is all right. It does not cause any special trouble to the players of the MC-side. For example, playing solo for the Charmers is much easier and less expensive in finance.

Hike by Wardens to the MC-Cities is the other way around fun! For me it's a fan (I play DK). In fact, they just stand, do not inflict damage, stand and watch the crowds of nubs pick them. And one average Rogue would go up and knock it down in two counts.

And get dressed in top gear and made it by +10, so any tank will be able to withstand a ton of damage for a very long time.

In general, I consider unfounded 
whine on the Wardens. Good survival - this is his chip! He has nothing more, no damage, like bd, no control, like mc players, no mass damage, like pala ... nothing but survivability.

If you really niggle, then only to the skill Fortification. The option here is 2:
- make it turn on for 10-15 seconds, with a rollback of 20-30 seconds;
- just reduce the % of damage absorbed.

More
whine should be on DK, which at the same time good in pve and in pvp, and on the immortal Druid.

Edited by Klauschen

59 minutes ago, Klauschen said:

In general, I consider unfounded whine on the Wardens. Good survival - this is his chip! He has nothing more, no damage, like bd, no control, like mc players, no mass damage, like pala ... nothing but survivability.

If you really niggle, then only to the skill Fortification. The option here is 2:
- make it turn on for 10-15 seconds, with a rollback of 20-30 seconds;
- just reduce the % of damage absorbed.

More
whine should be on DK, which at the same time good in pve and in pvp, and on the immortal Druid.

Sums up exactly everything I said.

You guys evidently forgot that More Survivability > more chance to deal damage to the opponent. Wardens have got actually 2 active damage skills. The fact that a warden does not maximize his damage skills to make his tanky ones op, It's the reason of why we see his damage as "low", and so we say "nahh he has 0 damage skills". A warden nowadays can reach 600 dmg ~ with ferocity, or even more if under buffs. So his damage can be strong enough, 300 damage on a full resilience tank. Add the fact that if he faces another character which does not heal himself, and deals him 150 ~ dmg + might get an attack blocked and heal the warden as a conseguence, you will see that there is something wrong there. 

Leave Dks away from this topic. Or at least create a topic with "Dk vs Warden" as Title or so in another section. :pin1:

7 minutes ago, Higgings said:

You guys evidently forgot that More Survivability > more chance to deal damage to the opponent. Wardens have got actually 2 active damage skills. The fact that a warden does not maximize his damage skills to make his tanky ones op, It's the reason of why we see his damage as "low", and so we say "nahh he has 0 damage skills". A warden nowadays can reach 600 dmg ~ with ferocity, or even more if under buffs. So his damage can be strong enough, 300 damage on a full resilience tank. Add the fact that if he faces another character which does not heal himself, and deals him 150 ~ dmg + might get an attack blocked and heal the warden as a conseguence, you will see that there is something wrong there. 

Leave Dks away from this topic. Or at least create a topic with "Dk vs Warden" as Title or so in another section. :pin1:

Just correcting some stuff:

- Warden's first basic damage skill is the weakest among all tanks.

- Warden has damage skills but they scale up very poorly, I tested them in test server, they're really the worst damage skills a class can get.

Nevertheless, let's suppose those damage skills would deal very good amounts of damage at 3/4 or 4/4, it's not a reasonable excuse to say that they should set them at 4/4, because that would be another case for another build. We're talking about Warden being overly tanky, and in that case, it does have almost 0 damage, which in some sense pays off being too tanky.

7 hours ago, Aкasha said:

Hey Julie! 

0q3shAP.png

8 hours ago, Gladiator said:

1v2? You definitely can't make a class win 1v2. Warden doesn't kill 2 good and well coordinated people of his same level and amp, don't confuse tanking the town and assuming that he can kill 2 players, he barely kills 1, so simply they could kill him before he kills them especially if there is a healer involved.

I think you just read those three lines of all of what I said, and didn't even bother reading everything, and then came to write all of this. If you did, you wouldn't have said what you said.

Can't really argue with someone who doesn't realize Reserves is OP.:cat1:

And I don't really know what you're talking about with your very misplaced quotation marks. You don't even seem to know what I was talking about.

And sacrificing good stats for the sake of a specific build is found in every class, even Warden.

Actually there are many classes that can win 1v2, specially healers.

But i didn't mean 1v2 for PvP, i meant for pve, dk is quite useless against high number of mobs unlike warden who gets advantage of that.

About the second part Glad I'm talking about that reservation is not OP at all, it doesn't make u a GOD, it can give u another life but u sacrifice ur main thing "stun" and the DMG also the life steal and block in order to make reservation "quite good" and it will not give u high def or dmg just another chance, so if u are not high amped already it will be pretty useless.

And ya i read all your posts on this topic before i even talk lol else i wouldn't.

https://youtu.be/bWMn8OHgCu4

Saw Another Warden Trolling T4 Decided to Record and put at 2x Speed.

(Excuse My Brain Fart)

Edited by Turtle

16 minutes ago, Turtle said:

(Excuse My Brain Fart)

No kidding now...
I'm sorry to the developers, but this is ridiculous. I think there should be limitations to these defensive skills in pvp. Which sentinel would like to fight against a barbarian with "infinite stone skin"?

8 minutes ago, Weile said:

No kidding now...
I'm sorry to the developers, but this is ridiculous. I think there should be limitations to these defensive skills in pvp. Which sentinel would like to fight against a barbarian with "infinite stone skin"?

Exactly why i decided to record it. this happens all the time and On US War just happened and 4 wardens were there own personal army. Bye bye MC t5

9 minutes ago, Turtle said:

Exactly why i decided to record it. this happens all the time and On US War just happened and 4 wardens were there own personal army. Bye bye MC t5

I believe that in all the servers has happened this type of case. A handful of wardens serving as a smokescreen in wars.

22 minutes ago, Weile said:

I believe that in all the servers has happened this type of case. A handful of wardens serving as a smokescreen in wars.

Its Insane 4 People Tanking 50 People 

5 hours ago, Turtle said:

(Excuse My Brain Fart)

lol

You yourself showed that the Warden was full amped and surprised? You also post this video) It's funny. Full amped DK at the expense of reserves would stand longer.

7 hours ago, Turtle said:

Its Insane 4 People Tanking 50 People 

Insane 4 wardens +9/10 c: 

Every class is op with max amplification

4 hours ago, Klauschen said:

lol

You yourself showed that the Warden was full amped and surprised? You also post this video) It's funny. Full amped DK at the expense of reserves would stand longer.

Sure, if the people he is fighting against are lv1 

5 hours ago, Klauschen said:

DK has to be fixed either and players already created several posts about its skills. You're comparing the durty and barely washed.

Warspear Online always had +10 players and there wasn't any class standing in cities for that long - alone! Based on your argument every players +10 would do so (....)