Remove magic defence runes from miracle coin shop

xxdeaathxx

Hello guys,

as the title says, i would like that magic defence runes are removed from the miracle coins shop.

If u amp rings & amulet (atleast if u re a caster like me) u will already get more magic def than ur physical defence (i m full +10).. then if you use ur equip magic defence enchanted you re gonna get around 6400 magic def, wich is very high.

While i pvp, i see high amped casters hitting me like 190, it' s kinda hilarious.. while i see high amped physical attack damagers hitting me like 600 / 700.. There s something unbalanced.

Also it's very unfair because in arena, if u are in a full caster party, the opposite team will use their mdef equipment reaching an insane magic defence.

I think that once devs gave us the chance to amp our rings & amulets to increase our magic defence, those kind of runes contributed to make this game more unbalanced.

What do you guys think? 

PS: i would like to see objective answer & not people who doesn't my idea cuz they can't amp or just cos they are physical attack damagers.

You have to consider players who aren't able to get, like you, out of all gear the best and especially aren't even able to amp +8.

Another point to add here is that only Druids or Shamans are able to reach a magic defense of 5,5k+, for example bds hardly reach 5k and as well just if their amulet and rings are +9 and +10.

I see no reason or any good arguement why magic defense runes should be removed. Everything is ok as it is :)

Edited by Julie

• Casters are supposed to have more mdef than pdef
  • You have to think about low-amps, too - at that level every rune matters
  • Don't forget PvE - having high mdef might be the only way to survive some bosses
  • If casters didn't have op mdef, they couldn't tank at all, even other casters
  • Remember, defense is not linear: higher defense numbers means less % added - meaning that in the future when more powerful gear is added, the defense +10 people have won't be much greater
  • A wise man once said: Don't nerf the overpowered ones, buff the weaker. Should there be a buff to phys def instead? (no, please)
  • And if Aigrind makes money with these, why should they stop selling a profitable product?

Yea i see ur point but I think that if people are unable to amp, it s fair that their mdef is lower.. If it's for this reason, also their phisical def is low.

Plus with this system, in the arena, u will get a huge disadvantage if u go full casters.

High amped bds can reach like 6k def & 4500 mdef without mdef runes, i think it s enough for pve & pvp both. :D

• And if Aigrind makes money with these, why should they stop selling a profitable product?

Yea u re right on this, but i m talking about making the game more balanced, not about money earned by em

Removing magic defense runse wouldn't make the game more balanced at all. To you it's just about arena and pvp at the moment.

Give me one good reason why magic defense runes are bad for PvE, please.

Removing magic defense runse wouldn't make the game more balanced at all. To you it's just about arena and pvp at the moment.

Give me one good reason why magic defense runes are bad for PvE, please.

I m not saying they re bad, i m saying that can be useful for pve, but on the other side u get a huge disadvantage in the arenas if u have a full caster party

Nope ,imo, either physical damage needs to be reduced or physical defense should be increased. The unbalance between characters defenses and attacks is huge, I'd like to see longer lasting fights, not fights that end with fractions of seconds, because of insanely high physical damage.

I m not saying they re bad, i m saying that can be useful for pve, but on the other side u get a huge disadvantage in the arenas if u have a full caster party

Quoting you "that can be useful for pve". This game is pve based, so I really see no point of removing magic defense runes just because the make you weaker versus melees in arena, and I know most of the time you are spamming with Juliette. Full caster parties in random arenas are rare anyway so I would recommend you to stop spamming with your girlfriend if it annoys you xD

In arena we have the same system as in PvE by the way, tankers tank and healers support.

Sorry but I can already tell you that they won't get removed, there's simply no reason .-.

Edited by Julie

Quoting you "that can be useful for pve". This game is pve based, so I really see no point of removing magic defense runes just because the make you weaker versus melees in arena, and I know most of the time you are spamming with Juliette. Full caster parties in random arenas are rare anyway so I would recommend you to stop spamming with your girlfriend if it annoys you xD

In arena we have the same system as in PvE by the way, tankers tank and healers support.

Sorry but I can already tell you that they won't get removed, there's simply no reason .-.

Lol.. me stopping 2v2 with another caster player is not the solution to the problem :D

Arena is not like pve, u can also go with 2 casters & try to kite, but it's bs that people would reach like 6k mdef, it has no sense.. magic def runes had a sense when ring & amulets couln t be amped & u could have magic def only by enchanting ur gears. Now it adds defence to the already high mdef received by amping & this is not good on my opinion & on the opinion.

Sorry if i repeat myself, i ve discussed also with other players, it s not only me who thinks like this.. I know they prolly won t remove it, but it s just for talking.

How come Warspears is pve based if we have arena and wars? O.o

Anyways, ever played a game where healers hit like a truck? They're supporters, they aren't supposed to hit hard.

190 hit on a 9k mdef shaman is better than receiving 500+ DMG from shaman.

I don't see how it will balance the game but yes it will convert supporters into damagers.

Melee aren't good in arena 2v2, casters have stuns, nightmare, blind they can CC easily.

Edited by Cybernem

How come Warspears is pve based if we have arena and wars? O.o

Anyways, ever played a game where healers hit like a truck? They're supporters, they aren't supposed to hit hard.

190 hit on a 9k mdef shaman is better than receiving 500+ DMG from shaman.

I don't see how it will balance the game but yes it will convert supporters into damagers.

Melee aren't good in arena 2v2, casters have stuns, nightmare, blind they can CC easily.

Gem.

Everything in the game is perfectly balanced. Except Blade Dancers. Even if low damage, druids and warlocks can still kill high amped shamans (ok maybe not YOUR shaman :P) due to insane amount of stun.

• 2 weeks later...

Annoying how casters have stupidly less damage than meelees especially mages and warlocks who can't heal for shit.

And.... Game is far from being perfectly balanced.

Annoying how casters have stupidly less damage than meelees especially mages and warlocks who can't heal for shit.

And.... Game is far from being perfectly balanced.

Casters have heal (basic heal) , casters have range (well casters), stuns (locks, druids and necro), aoe/dmg output (lock, mage, sham)

What were you trying to imply?

A caster can litteraly serve any purpose with the introduction to higher level gears = higher hp and def

Thinking about it, phys % from def should be massively reduced for casters and they should rely more on resi.

Immortal casters that want a buff becuase a broken class manages to beat em? You might be able to soon... Just not from you getting a buff :3

Lets make seperate magics again. Dark, etheral, sun, and moon.

I saw 2 weeks ago before the separate magics update some br amped +10 wit each dark ethereal sun and moon def. ppl thought he's richer than hassn till he got bans from buying mcs without it charges money 

Edited by Xmasteer

No, not everybody has a mdeff set prepared for you. That's firstly.

Secondly, while you have such mdeff, you'll have low low pdeff, so the

actual set wouldn't work that much while roaming through pvp zones.

also, you have to be +10.... so what?

+10 melees can have up to 8k + deff and ppl can

hit them like 180dmg, are deff runes supposed to be removed too?

>ctrl + f "mage"

>1 related

>nobody mentions that mages get the highest mdef of all characters

This thread belongs to the trash.

>but muh melee gets 5~8k mdef

And 0 resilience?

My mage gets 6.5k at max resilience set with just helm/glove enchants, and I still can't do shit due to no stun to help me, what makes you think removing the damn rune will help anyone?

Um nothing should change on magic.. Then gear will be expensive if it was like the oldies.. Astral, Moon, Sun,and Dark.. Devs changed it for a reason. We gotta stop looking at PvP views and remember pve. Magic runes is helpful in many ways.