Beauty contest "Mister and Miss Warspear Online"

r0land

Опубликованное фото

Hello there, brave warriors of Arinar!

Good day to announce a contest amongst you, our wonderful players.

Summer is coming, nature is becoming more and more charming, joyful and beautiful, so show your beauty to everyone, dear players :)

And it's perfect time for us to open first ever Warspear Online beauty contest.

There will be 3 stages in our contest, after them you will choose your Miss and Mister Warspear Online.

Runners up will chosen as Miss Charming Warspear Online and Mister Charming Warspear Online.

First stage:

from 27th of May till 10th of June we will be receiving photos from you. At this stage no one will see them except us.

Second stage:

from 11th of June till 16th of June we will check every photo and create special album on our Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/warspear), where everyone can see each other.

from 17th of June till 19th of June we will choose five contesters, girls and boys, who will be participating in the final.

Third stage:

That's a final stage, where you, our dear players, will be choosing your Miss and Mister from 19th of June till 23th of June.

On 24th of June winners will receive their awards!

Requiered conditions of participation:

- Your photo should be made right for this contest, not the older one. On every photo there should be Warspear Online logos (symbols, signatures  or something without using photo editor) of any type.  It can be drawn, carved, be a logo on a screen of your phone, something like this. And no other graphic elements like canvas, designs, patterns etc.

Contest work should be a PHOTO OF YOURSELF, NOT YOUR GAME CHARACTER!

- One contestant = one photo of him/her only. Group photos or photos of other people are unacceptable.

- Any clothes is allowed, which is not against ethics and moral codes.

- And we will resolve any controversies in our own way. We are jury after all :)

As a result of your votin on our Facebook page there will be 2 boys and 2 girls will receive main prizes:

Miss Warspear Online 10000 Miracle coins

Mister Warspear Online 10000 Miracle coins

Miss Charming Warspear Online 8000 Miracle coins

Mister Cgarming Warspear Online 8000 Miracle coins

Other finalists will receive 2000 Miracle coins as an appreciation of their attempt.

Please, send your photos to our support team [email protected], mark your letter with something like "Warspear Online beauty contest".

Good luck to all of you!

me and yuni will join  ;D  its more like selfie contest  :rofl:  nice one devs :good:

:cray: Atleast this time..  :cray:  i winn atleast 2K :cray:

+1 for that pic of mario :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I hope roly dont take part.

:blush:

He will win :yahoo: .Well he shud stop smoking

big question: One photo for all the stages for the competition?

wat abt this

Im just 15 years old..... Can i still be "charming mister"????

why not? If players will choose you, you're welcome!

big question: One photo for all the stages for the competition?

you can send several photos, we will choose.

But yes, all photos should be made during the first stage.

wowwwwwwwwww :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Mmmmm, nice contest, but looks like I won't join because it's a real life picture :( .

What if someone creates 69 facebook accounts and spamvote themselves?

I think they can't do anything.........

Its real life photos so probably many can cheat easily without getting caught.

•But maybe they can check ip's of all votes and the same ones are automatically removed?

that's why on photo should be a date and logo drawn by hand (or made from something).

•But maybe they can check ip's of all votes and the same ones are automatically removed?

Don't you know that changing ip address isn't hard ..?

Is voting via forums possible or is it possible for just Facebook people ?

Emmmmmmm its necesary to upload photos like last contest where a girl won because was a sexy cat xd

I mean a simple photo with anything who show is real a symbol from warspear and nothing much more can be selfie pic? anyways is most beautiful contest we cant make group pics gonna be a selfie contest e.e

Can i post here or I send to email nude content is allowed? Joking xD just answer me real questions, thanks.

I'm in.

Lier xD you never show us even in whatsap to your own friends during last years ♥♥♥♥♥ shy I dont think if not suprise me mister ♥ ajajajaj!

Emmmmmmm its necesary to upload photos like last contest where a girl won because was a sexy cat xd

I mean a simple photo with anything who show is real a symbol from warspear and nothing much more can be selfie pic? anyways is most beautiful contest we cant make group pics gonna be a selfie contest e.e

Can i post here or I send to email nude content is allowed? Joking xD just answer me real questions, thanks.

simple photo is always ok, just show us how beautiful you are :)

yes, it can be selfie, but the more creative it is, the better. And yes, don't forget to write a date somewhere and our logo.

Send it to email after everything is ready.

Finally !! I'm gonna be #teamG #teamPoley #teamNida

So fenny :D

Guys you re not scared of worm holes?

You guys can create a good one if Gi, Poley, Vomm, Cherri, Nida and some more start competing.

Beware of universal paradoxes. Period.

:bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

"Hey team, we need to make a contest for our players, so we can reward them with some coins"

"How about a beauty contest?"

"Perfect, Roland, you're in charge"