Questions about moderator applications

snorlax

Question

• Developer

Here you can ask any question related to thread Applications for moderator positions.

Offtop, flood, flame will be deleted. For free conversations you check Tavern.

Uhmm... I have one question to ask for the admins. Is the application for the moderator position still open?

*Clarified*

Edited by Miss Yuka

Can you try to select some more mods from MC/Forsaken faction? seeing a lot of bias on the boards and I believe it is due to most the mods being firstborn/chosen...

Can you try to select some more mods from MC/Forsaken faction? seeing a lot of bias on the boards and I believe it is due to most the mods being firstborn/chosen...

welcome back

Uhmm... I have one question to ask for the admins. Is the application for the moderator position still open?

*Clarified*

youre free to post your application however r0land said last week/2 weeks ago there are no positions available

however with some mods being inactive its a good idea to let yourself be known with your application

on a random note, would you like me to change your signature to include your embedded imgur image?

Edited by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

welcome back

youre free to post your application however r0land said last week/2 weeks ago there are no positions available

however with some mods being inactive its a good idea to let yourself be known with your application

on a random note, would you like me to change your signature to include your embedded imgur image?

Thank you Swaaz! :)

I have gotten an answer from Roly last night, and he said the staffs are still full for now, but the gms see there is no point of closing the topic.

And for my image, really? Will you do it for me? I'd be very thankful if you do so :give_rose:

Edited by Miss Yuka

Absalom really needs to be removed here.I was right all along  ;) 
Absalom wants to be the tyrant of us-sapphire but he will never be.

Absalom really needs to be removed here.I was right all along  ;) 

Absalom wants to be the tyrant of us-sapphire but he will never be.

What are you even talking about? You just dont like to see opposing opinions.

Hmm... When i read all posts in this thread, especially page 2-3... My brain directly detected such a drama of new mods. So facepalmed! -.-

Edited by Lady Livina

Hey admins..i just wanted to report, that someone wants to framed me up for cheating in your boss making contest in social media voting..coz i just got lots of like for an hour..from 270+ likes to 1k likes..& this guy named Wolf Zehcnas is too suspecious..coz his the 1st guy who always noticing those errors..& report it in the WS facebook page. btw my boss is "Time Keeper Vathala" i reported it to u admins coz i dont want to get disqualified in the contest coz of someone wants to frame me up!!

How often do ya hire new mods, I applied over a year ago lol

I guess its not about the time, its about the people who are in the moderator team. The ones who leave get replaced.

Hey admins..i just wanted to report, that someone wants to framed me up for cheating in your boss making contest in social media voting..coz i just got lots of like for an hour..from 270+ likes to 1k likes..& this guy named Wolf Zehcnas is too suspecious..coz his the 1st guy who always noticing those errors..& report it in the WS facebook page. btw my boss is "Time Keeper Vathala" i reported it to u admins coz i dont want to get disqualified in the contest coz of someone wants to frame me up!!

Why ws removed the first passive skill arena aww i do alot arena many moth :( 960k ap and u guys cant keep the first skill passive :(

Oh, please...! Don't report such problems and don't ask such questions in here. Couldn't you read the title?

Why the game has moderators .__.??? What thing do a moderator ? I dont understand ? the moderator help us? Hello ಠ⌣ಠ

Edited by Falconxx

Why the game has moderators .__.??? What thing do a moderator ? I dont understand ? the moderator help us? Hello ಠ⌣ಠ

Not in-game but in here, in forum. This thread is about questions which are asked about the application for moderator position.

We mods, are here to do moderating, monitoring, straighten the forum rules, and helping the members in this forum :)

Edited by Choco x Nestlya

Hello im Snake lider from DeStiNy in Br.- Tourmaline

Last week i was mute for 1 week i seend a email and support answer wss for bad words in world chat and rulez voilation.. lol?? When all ppl in world chat are doing it why only im muted?? But its ok i have wait my penalization, 2 days ago i do my 7 days mute... and now when i was talking with firned in private chat (PRIVATE CHAT) sufdenly i was mute for 719 DAYS.. WHY? If i dont speak in world chat anithing bad words. I cant invite players at guild, i cant do parties, i cant talk with anyone plsyet-guild member, why im muted now??

I need u chek it, why i was mute and who are doing it.. because if i have some GM or ADM against vs ME better i stop play, but ibthink it not justice.. when i ever buy miracle coins and i invite my friends pkay with me

Please read and attends my request

Thanks. Snake

Hello im Snake lider from DeStiNy in Br.- Tourmaline

Last week i was mute for 1 week i seend a email and support answer wss for bad words in world chat and rulez voilation.. lol?? When all ppl in world chat are doing it why only im muted?? But its ok i have wait my penalization, 2 days ago i do my 7 days mute... and now when i was talking with firned in private chat (PRIVATE CHAT) sufdenly i was mute for 719 DAYS.. WHY? If i dont speak in world chat anithing bad words. I cant invite players at guild, i cant do parties, i cant talk with anyone plsyet-guild member, why im muted now??

I need u chek it, why i was mute and who are doing it.. because if i have some GM or ADM against vs ME better i stop play, but ibthink it not justice.. when i ever buy miracle coins and i invite my friends pkay with me

Please read and attends my request

Thanks. Snake

Hi there! 

I don't exactly know your situation, but I remember technical report talks recently, I saw a lot of racist stuff from you.

And, you know, 

When all ppl in world chat are doing it why only im muted?

this is not a reason not to get muted. Because this kind of behavior is unacceptable.

And since when racism and Miracle coins are related?

And this is not a topic to discuss, contact technical support with any further questions.

Is there any sense to apply as a mod? Or there are already too much of them? Just asking cause I've sent my application roughly a year ago, but got no feedback yet. Not like it's a life-death issue for me, just asking...

Edited by BTminBT

Is there any sense to apply as a mod? Or there are already too much of them? Just asking cause I've sent my application roughly a year ago, but got no feedback yet. Not like it's a life-death issue for me, just asking...

looks like there's enough mods for now, or maybe you want to mod something specific?

looks like there's enough mods for now, or maybe you want to mod something specific?

Support is my everything :D And the guidance of new players, earlier I did it all the time ingame... Never mind however, I won't be the one to complain about not being accepted as a mod. If you'll ever implement ingame mods, here I am for that :D

I knew I should've learned spanish as a language.:yawn1:

I'll forward it to some warspear groups. Maybe it'll reach someone. 

Edited by TheCaster

waaaaaah this is interesting, i didn't know you guys chose moderators this way, or is this a new way of doing it?👀

the requirement seems bothersome, being moderator is indeed a tough job, making me appropriate our moderators even more

4 hours ago, TheCaster said:

I'll forward it to some warspear groups. Maybe it'll reach someone.

i might do this as well while i am at it

Edited by FakeUser

I would love to try to become a moderator, but I fear I will not be able to organize my time to pay attention to the forum. it would be really amazing to help this place

I only wish good luck to everyone who is interested in this position, a position that I totally respect anywhere on the internet.

I will be waiting anxiously and with open arms for the new team members !! :happy:

Good luck to everyone applying for these positions! Let's make our community even more participative in the Forums :dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

On 10/2/2020 at 12:31 AM, FakeUser said:

waaaaaah this is interesting, i didn't know you guys chose moderators this way, or is this a new way of doing it?👀

Nothing new, I just prefer this format to make a clearer view to everyone about the task, which I appreciate and I'd like to believe that most candidates too. 

On 10/2/2020 at 12:31 AM, FakeUser said:

the requirement seems bothersome

This is everything our mods already do, basically. I restructured the requirements since I released this topic, is it any better now? Well, our International moderators come from all kinds of backgrounds, and we don't expect any expertise, really. if you've been helpful and outgoing (here at least) and know how the game and forum works, I don't see why you wouldn't be a good candidate already. 

12 hours ago, Mrkhalifa said:

I would love to try to become a moderator, but I fear I will not be able to organize my time to pay attention to the forum.

You can always be honest and tell us how much time you have. Atm, there isn't much demand on those forums anyway 😇

24 minutes ago, Akasha said:

here 👇

should I respond to the requirements in the replies section of the topic itself, or should I send it by email or something related?

7 minutes ago, llunar said:

should I respond to the requirements in the replies section of the topic itself, or should I send it by email or something related?

You can reply to the questions with a comment in the same page, no need to inform us your skype/whatsapp yet. Here is an examplehttps://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?/topic/24334-applications-for-moderator-positions/

1 hour ago, Akasha said:

You can always be honest and tell us how much time you have. Atm, there isn't much demand on those forums anyway 😇

hmm i'll think, maybe send the answers to the requirements later. I hope it's not too late 😞

The topic died 4 years ago. Am I present at her exhumation in a society of paranoid necrophiles led by an administrator? :omg: