SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

wht why? O.o

Mga Kaibigan(Friends)  :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends: :friends:

now I found out what "whoring for ittention" means

What the hell?

Btw who will fall for that?

You like starting Dramas Baby Hybrid Woman. :facepalm:

jealous because I have friends bro?you  dream with me? circles everywhere , this afternoon you come to genie  fast also with your army like 2 parties for spanish and me who goes alone ,mad bro? search something better for do than do multibox in pvp  cave for dont go alone meet a friend idk  :pardon:

u say i have no friends then say i bring "my" army. non sense. i went to protect elf land from many mcs trying to do cl. u just happened to be one of them. as soon as u saw marceline u got root and span ran, must suck to die that fast.

Holy sh!t...stop spam man

if i compare u to Russelfelf i'd be offending him

guys...all report Seduce's posts to moderator....its messing the thread

Another Gay ♥♥♥♥♥ caught in the act causing drama!!

I was doing that to set you up how to start drama. :lol: :lol: what a Loser. :facepalm:

I dont care if you team work dev will delete posts anyway

I wish zeusshedog dies already

like hitted by a car or a bus

Or get drowned on water or a huge plane hits there house.

Get killed by robbers.Or rape

before cazapollas puts a ss of catalonia losing it was me who was using his warlock :facepalm:  i had lags didnt know were reezeeh was going

lagged 3-4 times  :(  i just wana say xavi better then cazapollas :blush:

i saw u devs remove seduce thread from support.. can u plz remove the whole useless conversations that he posted in here too? all agree with me that they dont belong to this topic ty :good:

before cazapollas puts a ss of catalonia losing it was me who was using his warlock :facepalm:  i had lags didnt know were reezeeh was going

lagged 3-4 times  :(  i just wana say xavi better then cazapollas :blush:

yes I told you dont go arena and with lags xD well when reezeeh told me u lose vs him I start to spam arena till I meet the rat here the prove , thats happen when his owner uses his warlock some weak sauce for these noobs doing always 2warlocks in arena put now your shit in trash and keep crying "hunterpenes"Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

Catalonia u think ur pro op player? :nea: I think u just talking allot... barking like a dog and nothing else :bad: u killed me so? u think I care? cmon stfu one day and do smthing good :drinks:

yes I told you dont go arena and with lags xD well when reezeeh told me u lose vs him I start to spam arena till I meet the rat here the prove , thats happen when his owner uses his warlock some weak sauce for these noobs doing always 2warlocks in arena put now your shit in trash and keep crying "hunterpenes"Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

*chickenhunter

which with 1 simple change from "o" to "a"  becomes

"penis hunter"

I think we know what he had in mind when he made his goldie locks

a better name wouldve  been "Chupacabras"  O:-) ;D :rofl: :pleasantry:

Catalonia u think ur pro op player? :nea: I think u just talking allot... barking like a dog and nothing else :bad: u killed me so? u think I care? cmon stfu one day and do smthing good :drinks:

nope I do the same like your friend cazapollos do ,see some pages back how he spam shit and then you can understand about what I am talking I dont have nothing to you , fearit no? just vs cazapenes but you was with him, sorry for you and yes I am pro player anyone cares? no so behh xD

Crossfit is a pro player 2 dont call him a dog ... Just look at your self ... Xavi does alot of good things and the only thing u can do is get jelly over him hes a good friend a good player fearit you are a noob i pawned in pvp cave 3 hits ♥♥♥♥♥

I wish zeusshedog dies already

like hitted by a car or a bus

Or get drowned on water or a huge plane hits there house.

Get killed by robbers.Or rape

:lol: :lol: :lol: funniest thing ever

Mods..u blocked Russelelf many times for spamming and creating useless threads....pls ban Seduce...cant u see that this guy only wants to spam and mess the thread...R0land.....where are you

:lol: :lol: :lol: funniest thing ever

Mods..u blocked Russelelf many times for spamming and creating useless threads....pls ban Seduce...cant u see that this guy only wants to spam and mess the thread...R0land.....where are you

Would you do it for a Scooby Snack? ;D

:search:

That is the name of my necro.

What time is it? Well its too early in the morning. xd

That is the name of my necro.

What time is it? Well its too early in the morning. xd

I know Ive heard that word before in my language, Spanish.

just cant remember what it means.

I know it rhymes with caliente tho  :clapping:

Eva Mendes es caliente :spiteful: :spiteful:

Edited

back to the topic:

Male..if you have seen some avatar called Caliente....wanst in Sapphire server...at least i cant remember

*this is my last  reply off topic"Screenshots from the game" bcuz ive talked about Seduce,so i cant do he same

Eva Mendes es caliente :spiteful: :spiteful:

back to the topic:

Male..if uve seen....wanst in Sapphire...at least i cant remember

Sorry Zeus, don`t really understand what you are saying :/

Why Making Drama ?  :unknw:

Spanish come with Gang and they seprate when they saw my grup  :lol:

Spanish Grup Members Was : Crosfit ranger  Lvl19 / juniorcel lvl 20 +9 / shyleen  lvl 20+9 or +10  / Roid lvl 19 + 9 / Knox +9 lvl 20

My grup Was : Darkarc lvl 20 ( +6 ) / Fearit lvl 18 ( +6 ) / Demoledor 20 (+6 ) / Goodofwar lvl 18 ( +8 ) / Cazapollos lvl 18 ( +6 )

fireflake have nothing to do there she is victim of Abcs Gays noobs  :cray:

About Gayrox didnt saw u on cave since months  :lol:  Are you still alive ?  :pardon:

In Photo you can see all Spanish Gang died 1 by 1 and they didnt killed once to any one  :lol: 

hmm as u got my name in btw so i also wana post something :)

ps- names u took above can pawn u anyday 1 vs 1 so dnt even bother to cry  ;D

52608_.png

52609_.png

52610_.png

52611_.png

btw zain i have a real life and im living it ;) try it too;) dont sit in game all day and dont talk shit about ppls u dont even know :bad:

people who gets told shit about game defend their selves,but when they are out of.defence and realise they really are shit in game,they started bullshiting about real life.

as i know your the first one attack me. im standing in there, you come in,pump blessing and start attack me hohoho, i respect you but you need to respect me too. the one you saying you killed me is the one im afk and you come in and kill me. as i remember its only one time then i ask in area chat, who killed me? they say swaaz, then i start hunting you too, heheh :facepalm: then you always killed everytime you come in  :blush: i dont like trolling me, gtfu away ;D :blush:

*insert slowpoke meme*

you hit me first, did i mention you killed me first too  :crazy:  all your emoticons and fake forum friendships still wont change my opinion  :good: