SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

:pleasantry: 

lol  i  think  u  dnt  have  mind  ur  mind  still  0  ampli :mega_shok:

if  u  no  need  amp  ur  wepon  why  u  amp  +7  ? huh  :rofl: :rofl: u  really  fool  in  this  game

you said +7 can't beat +10,no one ♥♥♥♥ed about amping doesn't matter at all,you're just one of those ignorant fags who can'r read,write,spell or mastering his class,recommend you to check my first advice to you

Edit:

and for the record,I beateb Moerb in pvps more then once and both me and you know his class and amp,bring better bullshit to throw up here

ya  am  shit  druid  happy ?  :tease: :tease: 

noobrose  ;D

your a shit druid if your calling warlocks super op, lvl20 druids with the right gears and brain could easily handle any under +8 or higher.

you said +7 can't beat +10,no one ♥♥♥♥ed about amping doesn't matter at all,you're just one of those ignorant fags who can'r read,write,spell or mastering his class,recommend you to check my first advice to you

omg  i  again  say  u  fool  here  dnt  amp  ur  wepon  no  need  amp  4  u  only  u  :tease: u  can  beat  all  without  amp lol :shok: :bad: ;D ;D coz  amp  no  matter  4  u 

your a shit druid if your calling warlocks super op, lvl20 druids with the right gears could easily handle any under +8 or higher.

sulla need brain for that but he dont have it prob sold it for his amp

your a shit druid if your crying about warlocks, lvl20 druids with the right gears could easily handle any under +8.

actually... Its about being skillfull i think. If someone doesn't have any skills probably that person will cry about it and blame opponents

your a shit druid if your calling warlocks super op, lvl20 druids with the right gears and brain could easily handle any under +8 or higher.

beetter  u  make  druid  then  fight  warlock  who  have  same  equip  and  brain  like  u  ;D  coz  at  arena  no1  can  revive  O:-)    like  u

omg  i  again  say  u  fool  here  dnt  amp  ur  wepon  no  need  amp  4  u  only  u  :tease: u  can  beat  all  without  amp lol :shok: :bad: ;D ;D coz  amp  no  matter  4  u

you really sold your brain,peace out

and 

@sulla

qouting sucks these days e.e

:diablo:

sulla need brain for that but he dont have it prob sold it for his amp

lol  u  guys  r  +8or  10  i  am  not  so  i  think  u  sold  ur  brain  to  hassn for  amp :tease: :tease:  yea  +  sulla  need  to  much  brain

lol  u  guys  r  +8or  10  i  am  not  so  i  think  u  sold  ur  brain  to  hassn for  amp :tease: :tease:  yea  +  sulla  need  to  much  brain

+7

you really sold your brain,peace out

and 

@sulla

qouting sucks these days e.e

see  wt  am  see  u  surly  1of  mcs  dog  :diablo:  i  know  and  +  all  elfs  know  u  r  dog  of  mcs  like darkzain  :clapping:

:cray: pls  no  cry  with  ur  sulla  ;D

see  wt  am  see  u  surly  1of  mcs  dog  :diablo:  i  know  and  +  all  elfs  know  u  r  dog  of  mcs  like darkzain  :clapping:

:cray: pls  no  cry  with  ur  sulla  ;D

you need mental help bro,a hot dog may help

Опубликованное фото

u say we are +8 sorry bro im +5 and ur +7 or up idk and idc

you need mental help bro,a hot dog may help

lordsair  u  cant  be  win  for  argument and  ur  all  friends  coz  u  dummm  and  suck  :drinks: :drinks:    bb  nice  chat with  noob  mind  lord who  think  ampl  no  matter  ;D  comon  just  grow  up  all  mcs  r  rapped  ur  priest  all  day  all  night  just  coz  u  low  amp just  me  say  lord

[/s]

[glow=red,2,300]BETTER DO THEN BETTER  TALK  ;D [/glow]

[/c]

lordsair  u  cant  be  win  for  argument and  ur  all  friends  coz  u  dummm  and  suck  :drinks: :drinks:    bb  nice  chat with  noob  mind  lord who  think  ampl  no  matter  ;D  comon  just  grow  up  all  mcs  r  rapped  ur  priest  all  day  all  night  just  coz  u  low  amp just  me  say  lord

[glow=red,2,300]BETTER DO THEN BETTER  TALK  ;D [/glow]

[/c]

op spoiler :rofl:

I helped to you to recovery your account some weeks ago I was thinking you was friend now I see your real face youre a bullshit like many indians , without friends in the other faction ,betrayer , lier well is usual pd, spam in other side bro here is ss of game, btw my warlock is +7only staff and other +1and I can beat everybody except some druids ,shamans with high heal, learn play your character

I helped to you to recovery your account some weeks ago I was thinking you was friend now I see your real face youre a bullshit like many indians , without friends in the other faction ,betrayer , lier well is usual pd, spam in other side bro here is ss of game, btw my warlock is +7only staff and other +1and I can beat everybody except some druids ,shamans with high heal, learn play your character

i  respest  u  my  friends  but  u  didnt  see  wt  they  say  i  never  forgot  u  help  me  all  time  xd

but  if  they  kill  elfs  and  some  arguments  post  here  u  didnt  say  anythings  coz  they  ur  frinds  ik  but  if  here  i  right  ur  friends  r  wrong  u  blaim  me :(  u  need  to  see  they  noob  mind  wt  comment  in  my  post

and  1st  lord  r  such  a  dummp  noob  who  insluting  all  ppl

and  2nd  pls  dnt  say  country  name  its  no  matter  4  my  country  :(

may  be  i  wrong  but  my  country  is  sweet  :give_rose:

dnt  bliam  my  or  any  country  man

and  i  alredy  say  warlock  skill  gud

btw  u  see  only  my  post ?  spam others  r  not  comment huh ?

:give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :blush: :blush: :blush: 

its a secret date, so romantic  ;D 

little tuby you are my dear friend too :drinks:

thanks for not killing me lol :D ;D

:shok: I secret date and u didn't even told me..  :blush:  next time take me to some place to drink a position or eat a chicken leg ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :facepalm:

:give_rose: no said thank's next time we fight  :aggressive:

Logged my original first char the druid->kept amping without sign till my staff was lost->bought a lvl12 staff->enchanced with dark magic

yeh baby,this is what Iove in ws C:

52884_.png

a little visit to saphire, now I understand you pliskin cows everywhere xD in emerald this area the most of times  is empty we rule in pvp cave  8) Опубликованное фото

a little visit to saphire, now I understand you pliskin cows everywhere xD in emerald this area the most of times  is empty we rule in pvp cave  8) Опубликованное фото

Pally  :bad:  Add my mage :D

war in pvp cave having fun with my mates from sapphire!!  sad , I didnt see pvprange xD ahh I put the photos in different order so from down to up    Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

lol in sapphire pvpcave is ruled by mcs, whereas nadir pvp spot is ruled by the opposite faction. OuO

Those two faction owned zones might be peaceful for a while, but once the gankers come in, the whole zone ends up in a chaotic war @_@

Pst crossy: I know we all got different skill arrangements but seeeriously? ;_; your warlocks skill arrangements looks soo...weird, and your paladin skill arrangements looks even worse ;D  i mean, isn't i annoying to click those buttons? :blush:  (unless you're using a touch screen device with small tabs, which in this case is understandable e.e. But that doesnt explain your warlocks skill setup arrangement) OwO

The old OP teams are back!

Just some FOXHOUND/Pernicious/Allstar 2x2

guess im not the only one to lazy to go first town and get rid of that 8k arena point spam.

52921_.png

lol in sapphire pvpcave is ruled by mcs, whereas nadir pvp spot is ruled by the opposite faction. OuO

Those two faction owned zones might be peaceful for a while, but once the gankers come in, the whole zone ends up in a chaotic war @_@

Pst crossy: I know we all got different skill arrangements but seeeriously? ;_; your warlocks skill arrangements looks soo...weird, and your paladin skill arrangements looks even worse ;D  i mean, isn't i annoying to click those buttons? :blush:  (unless you're using a touch screen device with small tabs, which in this case is understandable e.e. But that doesnt explain your warlocks skill setup arrangement) OwO

well yes my hotkeys are a bit rare I play on phone so I dont use keyboard for skills , for me is more good to put skills in 9,8,7,6because that hotkeys be on center of my screen and I fight always more in crossing then easy for me no far from my fingers if  my skills on center and not in left e.e xD and about my pala only heal and stunt skill for use  at 9,8 , my warlock has arrow at 9 , circle 8,  plash 7 , this skills are the most comun for me and I use it always after I have at 6fear and exaust 5 I use it when I doing 1vs1or attacking only one , thats all hehehehe

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

its not that I didnt want to pvp you.

at least I was able to use skills the first fight.

second time I couldnt even signal  :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

lets try again tomorrow when Im near my job. I can squeeze in a fight before I clock in  ;D

oFc69oF.png

-1 that. Next time stop sitting in mid of town, come out, do some dailies, let me molest you.

epic fight.

btw lanalang is a rude player who deserves a ban and maybe some broken fingers in real life so he/she/it cant type anymore ::)

while fighting with her/him/it, he/she/it insults me in area chat.all the time.then revived after died and spammed me with : "you didnt win,i know it,you didnt win,i watched my points" ...epic asshole :facepalm:  this retard still think tht we lost :facepalm:

(sorry for this words,but some ppl just earn it)

but well...i won :blush:

52934_.png

52935_.png

52936_.png

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

its not that I didnt want to pvp you.

at least I was able to use skills the first fight.

second time I couldnt even signal  :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

lets try again tomorrow when Im near my job. I can squeeze in a fight before I clock in  ;D

I pretty much never see you in pvp cave  :wacko:

I pretty much never see you in pvp cave  :wacko:

Im never on for long periods of time.

and when Im on, I sit pvp cave doing arenas while waiting to see if I can pvp anybody without disturbance  :wacko: (zzzzzzzzz)

or just roam around looking for elves to kill

here is how to kill a brainless player without moving

Step 1:

Step 2: