SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

some elves failed to gank me when i was questing today in swamps :rofl: :rofl:

lol that elf was trying to kiss you xD  :lol: :lol: :lol:

O.o a good bd user can rape warlocks easy trust me

sweety any class with the right build and player can beat any class

its just hard to find respectable players who are willing to play fair

they choose to use cheap tactics to win and somehow illude themselves with the idea that they have accomplished something

for example:

hahahahhaha I just killed you noobs again with my awesome gangbangers

lol, well look who is Russian!

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?action=profile;u=22748

Just a joke XD

dont kill me with the sherlock  holmes comments XD

Who the ♥♥♥♥ is that lol

My old account was permabanned long time ago

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=81857.msg520610#msg520610

xd

sweety any class with the right build and player can beat any class

its just hard to find respectable players who are willing to play fair

they choose to use cheap tactics to win and somehow illude themselves with the idea that they have accomplished something

for example:

hahahahhaha I just killed you noobs again with my awesome gangbangers

I do this  O:-)

Who the ♥♥♥♥ is that lol

xd

lol is he using a Greek "M" XD

or maybe its a Mole Agent  :shok:

they probably have a Russian spy version of us all.

I wouldnt be surprised if they are training a guy to eat chili cheese hot dogs right now  :search:

I do this  O:-)

Hi there  O:-) ::)

finally I won you , was only my fault didnt know how pvp priest auehauehauehau now its ok  :dirol: Опубликованное фото

I lagged and didn't do a shit the whole match,your full HP says that

ok,no excuses you won me twice? I won you 20?

resuilt 2-20 huahuahauhauhauahauahauhauha

I lagged and didn't do a shit the whole match,your full HP says that

ok,no excuses you won me twice? I won you 20?

resuilt 2-20 huahuahauhauhauahauahauhauha

oh yes you can say whatever lagged xD and yes you won me no 2O ,maybe 19 auehauehauehaueh and I won you in gwido some times with my impenetrable set xD now I use better set  :facepalm:  the important is who win the last battles today 2-O :dirol: 

yesh i know ;P but if i see that pic, looks like 2 vs 1 :D

read forum closer next time.

i wrote yet. i was waiting at cave entrance for him,when he entered i hamstringed him,badly he didnt die, survived with...dont know...maybe 500 hp and ran out of cave.but wasnt fast enough ;)  i am not sure,maybe i have one of these kills on video,ill go look.not sure. cause after tht i did it many times again until he logged his shaman and kill me with his boyfriend demoledorx

Who the ♥♥♥♥ is that lol

xd

wasnt that

-qwerty and mercuriall and stygyr 2132531$#>?!@?????????

I am a nerd, a virgin and a loser. Buda. 

read forum closer next time.

i wrote yet. i was waiting at cave entrance for him,when he entered i hamstringed him,badly he didnt die, survived with...dont know...maybe 500 hp and ran out of cave.but wasnt fast enough ;)  i am not sure,maybe i have one of these kills on video,ill go look.not sure. cause after tht i did it many times again until he logged his shaman and kill me with his boyfriend demoledorx

blabla i know you jay

then you should know tht i never say: hey,lets make whole party just to kill 1 guy...you cazas friend or what?

hmm ok i will see if you dont:).. if i am friend or not, seems peoples have problems with it  :facepalm:

hmm ok i will see if you dont:).. if i am friend or not, seems peoples have problems with it  :facepalm:

well,we all know caza. he is the one who kill others in poarty and brag about. but you defend him when he got killed by one guy. seems you like his style...

well,we all know caza. he is the one who kill others in poarty and brag about. but you defend him when he got killed by one guy. seems you like his style...

no no i stay outside of this.. what he do is not my problem. :)

i dont want to give u the feeling that im defending him. i just talk about the picture, what i see. :)

sorry for my english xD

no no i stay outside of this.. what he do is not my problem. :)

i dont want to give u the feeling that im defending him. i just talk about the picture, what i see. :)

sorry for my english xD

there are 2 elf and some mc. and you act like: all mc just watch,but the 2 elfs must have ganked. wtf,ofc you defend him ;D

Why Making Drama ?  :unknw:

Spanish come with Gang and they seprate when they saw my grup  :lol:

Spanish Grup Members Was : Crosfit ranger  Lvl19 / juniorcel lvl 20 +9 / shyleen  lvl 20+9 or +10  / Roid lvl 19 + 9 / Knox +9 lvl 20

My grup Was : Darkarc lvl 20 ( +6 ) / Fearit lvl 18 ( +6 ) / Demoledor 20 (+6 ) / Goodofwar lvl 18 ( +8 ) / Cazapollos lvl 18 ( +6 )

fireflake have nothing to do there she is victim of Abcs Gays noobs  :cray:

About Gayrox didnt saw u on cave since months  :lol:  Are you still alive ?  :pardon:

In Photo you can see all Spanish Gang died 1 by 1 and they didnt killed once to any one  :lol: 

Spanish Grup Members Was : Crosfit ranger  Lvl19 / juniorcel lvl 20 +9 / shyleen  lvl 20+9 or +10  / Roid lvl 19 + 9 / Knox +9 lvl 20

My grup Was : Darkarc lvl 20 ( +6 ) / Fearit lvl 18 ( +6 ) / Demoledor 20 (+6 ) / Goodofwar lvl 18 ( +8 ) / Cazapollos lvl 18 ( +6 )

About Gayrox didnt saw u on cave since months  :lol:  Are you still alive ?  :pardon:

In Photo you can see all Spanish Gang died 1 by 1 and they didnt killed once to any one  :lol: 

2 words

Lieing moron ....

here is a tip,go english class

and maths class

and eyes doctor

and lrn2lie

about metal,not friend haypocrit or lie for his friend,there is a different between friendship and bullshitship

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:  Many Hatters  :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:  Many Abcs Gays Friends  :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: Many Noobs No liffers Who got Owned All time  :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:  Many Hatters  :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:  Many Abcs Gays Friends  :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: Many Noobs No liffers Who got Owned All time  :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Your out numbered on forums so GTFO

And btw your english is ducked up.

Take note your gang is 90% warlocks, no hard shit to brag about.

Does amp really matter so much to you? Go back to sapphire, meet the whore of the server, she only accepts high amps, maybe you got your girlfriend right there.

Tell me "but u gais u high amp nubs"

Well, you ain't a +6 ♥♥♥♥♥, you lie on this.

Опубликованное фото

Any excuse of this? Maybe you need to watch more drama movies, get some better ideas of lying.

Fireflake even though a friend of mine, i don't know what happened but while i was nuking you and your cuntfriends, she did protect you by blinding me and quake, followed by the usual lightning ball and normal hits. Not ABC's victims. ABC is a guild which, no matter how hard you try, you'll never ever reach the level of people inside. Keep being such a person, in the end you'll kill yourself.

inb4loluhaterxD

Опубликованное фото

Someone's really mad right now

He even posts lies while we already had proof right before that post, even photoshopped one of his dead dogs

talk about desperate 5 year olds  :lol: :rofl:

Just keep letting him post random stuff, it's funny when he nerd rages like a 5 year old.

O.o a good bd user can rape warlocks easy trust me

impossible in open area. 2 stuns and kiting, unless hes a trully noob lock thats doesnt know his stun duration and fails to run back in time :P

impossible in open area. 2 stuns and kiting, unless hes a trully noob lock thats doesnt know his stun duration and fails to run back in time :P

Some locks are cool enough to use leech and give u that 1second to ham. After that its all on luck if he doesnt run far (my experience with shadow debuff and warlog)

52442_.jpg

Take note your gang is 90% warlocks, no hard shit to brag about.

Does amp really matter so much to you? Go back to sapphire, meet the ♥♥♥♥♥ of the server, she only accepts high amps, maybe you got your girlfriend right there.

Tell me "but u gais u high amp nubs"

Well, you ain't a +6 ♥♥♥♥a, you lie on this.

Опубликованное фото

Any excuse of this? Maybe you need to watch more drama movies, get some better ideas of lying.

Fireflake even though a friend of mine, i don't know what happened but while i was nuking you and your ♥♥♥♥friends, she did protect you by blinding me and quake, followed by the usual lightning ball and normal hits. Not ABC's victims. ABC is a guild which, no matter how hard you try, you'll never ever reach the level of people inside. Keep being such a person, in the end you'll kill yourself.

inb4loluhaterxD

Опубликованное фото

In all the face!!  :lol: he need some new lie after this auehaueaheuaheuaheuaheuahuah

Some locks are cool enough to use leech and give u that 1second to ham. After that its all on luck if he doesnt run far (my experience with shadow debuff and warlog)

on crossing anything can happen :D just need to be carefull not to cross into a purple circle :D