SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

EU stalker`s.

Stalkers.. Stalkers everywhere…

wonder who skya is  ;D chris stalker

YEAH wonder who…  ;D ;D

in EU, you see people who keep thanking you for amini boss,.and see people who make new accounts just to insuilt you the moment you log.in just cuz you "spoil" their ganging fun :bad:

43489_.png

Just a normal day at pvpcave when suddenly this Random player i've never met or seen before pops up out of nowhere, and starts pming me asking for mcoin items :search: :

43491_.jpg

Just a normal day at pvpcave when suddenly this Random player i've never met or seen before pops up out of nowhere, and starts pming me asking for mcoin items :search: :

Well we love random guys, today someone asked for help with couguar, I said np and helped him. After 1min he trades me, I accept and he confirms without putting anything in.

I ask him : "Why did you trade?"

He: "I need 35 Signs pls"

Me:  :mega_shok: :mega_shok:

:lol: :lol:

Well we love random guys, today someone asked for help with couguar, I said np and helped him. After 1min he trades me, I accept and he confirms without putting anything in.

I ask him : "Why did you trade?"

He: "I need 35 Signs pls"

Me:  :mega_shok: :mega_shok:

:rofl: :rofl:  I gotta love these newbies sometimes, there was this time when i decided to help a newbie in doing some quests. After he finished his quest he traded me, and i accepted, then he accepted again without putting anything in too. After the first trade (without trading anything) he pmed me and said

"Borrow staff plz" ;D

Man there was 3 ppl left....

I had to get down to buisness....

Didnt have much time....

Went in for the kill....

GOt my props from it.. 8)

43497_.png

this might be a wild guess, but

why does dragon princess drop same gears as AAs? When you can solo AAs and dragon princess has all those mobs?

Is it because they expect us not to solo AAs?

Or maybe killing main boss, in this case Demonologist, while Dragon princess is dead will have a better drop rate?

Beat it

Why you deleted the name of the attacked one then?

And i'm not a man who has to prove who has the biggest.

So i'm just happy we killed it. I dont have to beat anything.

Nop, just proving that you guys just started farming it after someone got the demonologist costume, as you dont even know before update it wasnt named yet  :)

But it's ok, be happy  :give_rose:

lol if u think u are pro u are lunatic..... i personally hunted demonologist before u even knew his name. when he had 800k hp, hit the half dmg and just droped ducking bars...... :facepalm:

lol if u think u are pro u are lunatic..... i personally hunted demonologist before u even knew his name. when he had 800k hp, hit the half dmg and just droped ♥♥♥♥ing bars...... :facepalm:

Exactly

we go at scorp  without pots, me and Hajeerek (Mokrapacha played on paladin) and we killed scorp was hard :D I played on friend character too

43517_.png

Nop, just proving that you guys just started farming it after someone got the demonologist costume, as you dont even know before update it wasnt named yet  :)

But it's ok, be happy  :give_rose:

Pfff, why always being offensive. We didn't start killing it for the costume. It should be crazy lucky to get it with only 1 kill. We just did it for fun. We play the game.

FYI; i knew it didnt had a name in the beginning.

Pfff, why always being offensive. We didn't start killing it for the costume. It should be crazy lucky to get it with only 1 kill. We just did it for fun. We play the game.

FYI; i knew it didnt had a name in the beginning.

Not talking with you, not being offensive.

Oh well, first costume drop was for my party, girl killed it twice. Maybe shes lucky.  :)

Not talking with you, not being offensive.

Oh well, first costume drop was for my party, girl killed it twice. Maybe shes lucky.  :)

I thought you meant your "beat it" and "you didnt even know he didnt had a name" as "i'm better then you, you are stupid, dumb".

So you can call that offensive.

If you didnt mean it that way, well then i understood it wrong, but maybe thats because of your word choice.

We just hunted it for the fun. Just to see if we would be able to kill it.

And i dont know if i was playing when it had 800k and no costume drop. At least not a high enough level to even think about killing him.

If you didnt mean it that way, well then i understood it wrong, but maybe thats because of your word choice.

Yap, two meanings. But if you understood it in the "wrong" way, it's coz you know it is true.

Not even in the "wrong" way I'm calling you stupid or dumb. Don't put words in my mouth.

Yes you do. Re-read your posts.

Ok, I am above this idiot shit. We don't have to "know" everything. We don't have to "beat" things. We don't have to be better than others. I am to old for that. We were just happy we killed it. In our enthousiasme we posted some screenshots. It doesnt matter what others do, or kill it a lot more easy than we did. We are just happy we did it.

Bye bye.

Yes you do. Re-read your posts.

Ok, I am above this idiot shit. We don't have to "know" everything. We don't have to "beat" things. We don't have to be better than others. I am to old for that. We were just happy we killed it. In our enthousiasme we posted some screenshots. It doesnt matter what others do, or kill it a lot more easy than we did. We are just happy we did it.

Bye bye.

And too imature

Just an fyi, this post started the heat

so don't go pointing fingers

I don't see why Ladygi can't post a pic of her killing it and also not be offensive because someone called her pic fake " cause the name of the attacked one wasn't there " :wacko:

we go at scorp  without pots, me and Hajeerek (Mokrapacha played on paladin) and we killed scorp was hard :D I played on friend character too

Good

I don't see why Ladygi can't post a pic of her killing it and also not be offensive because someone called her pic fake " cause the name of the attacked one wasn't there " :wacko:

Exactly  :facepalm:

Bah, man, I'm moody.

how u did this this is cool  :blush:

Just logged on each took a screen used ms paint to cut out each and pasted in the right lines

I thought you meant your "beat it" and "you didnt even know he didnt had a name" as "i'm better then you, you are stupid, dumb".

So you can call that offensive.

OMG  :facepalm:

waiting if karma system is dead  :)

Negative karma sucks btw tsja smited me because i called someone a low brain :facepalm:

What an interferer :facepalm: :facepalm:

:wacko: How can a lv 12 staff become personal?????

It's a bug, sometimes items in chat will be seen as personal but when you link it again it will be back to normal

also happens with green coloured enchants meaning charmed.

waiting if karma system is dead  :)

Negative karma sucks btw tsja smited me because i called someone a low brain :facepalm:

What an interferer :facepalm: :facepalm:

Someone posted a nice suggestion. You quote it and say only "low brain". Where is the argument why you think someone is a "low brain"? And of course... saying something like that is not very nice, isn't it? That's why you got the smite.

That's my newbiness. I didnt knew it didnt had a name before. So sorry for suggesting it being a fake pic. That wasnt my purpose, i wondered why there was no name of the boss. My fault. Didnt write it clearly enough.

My apologies for that.

But still i think the rest of my post can stand.

For sure she may post a pic where she did it with 2 people.

But the beat it above the picture from Ladygi it makes it as if our kills doesnt count. As if i'm not allowed to be happy with our kill, because it isn't as good as hers.

Wtf after 6hours of sleep ,hangover, i cant stop laughing ,the one crys bout karma system the other claims he/she killed demonologist before ladygi :facepalm:

Wtf after 6hours of sleep ,hangover, i cant stop laughing ,the one crys bout karma system the other claims he/she killed demonologist before ladygi :facepalm:

agree lets stop the drama.

small info. the boss had a name before but it was visible only if u turned the game into russian language and appeared "демонолог"