SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Wtf after 6hours of sleep ,hangover, i cant stop laughing ,the one crys bout karma system the other claims he/she killed demonologist before ladygi :facepalm:

Nobody said he/she killed it before someone else? We just posted screens we killed it  ;)  Of course it is easy for you pro's but we are just regular players with regular chars and we are happy and enthusiastic about it.

Nobody said he/she killed it before someone else? We just posted screens we killed it  ;)  Of course it is easy for you pro's but we are just regular players with regular chars and we are happy and enthusiastic about it.

erm for demonologist kill you dont needto be pro ,

I just have to say forget this bla bla bla , u ppl should trade infos and advices bout how to get each advantage when trying to kill demonologist ,

How about this one?

Dont fall for the drama.. just bury those who create it Опубликованное фото

dude ur killing me  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So much drama and i am not in it :'(

Who can guess who here has a pic that is proof of aliens breeding with humans?

43567_.jpg

Опубликованное фото

LOL look at the parameter  :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol:

I'm posting on this page for no reason,. Just thought i had to be in this once in a lifetime page experience :sorry: ..i'm on the 666th page, MUAHAH i must be evil :spiteful: .

photoshop :blush: :blush:

No Photoshop was used during the process of cropping the image

Am I in the 666 page? I hope this doesn't make it 667 XD

edit

and @ the drama queens

stop being so butthurt and learn to joke around, if you can't do that then shut up or leave the game this is a mobile game if you can't live with those kinds of people then there's 100 more worse waiting for you.

Ladygi's pic was not offensive, many times in my life I've been in a situation like that when someone shows something more impressive than mine, did I go butthurt? Nope, I simply ignored it or joked around.

I don't know which one went 5 year old mode with smiting Ladygi but let me tell who ever it was this

smiting in forum for some bullshit is probably one of the most lowest you could go, I think it's 2nd most lowest, 1st is probably starting a 5 page long drama shit just to get the last word like Gayrox  :crazy:

Just saying, don't get so butthurt over a small thing.

If you're proud of what you did and happy then go celebrate and ignore the others instead of making a drama over it.

goodbye 666 :spiteful: 

Hello 667  :spiteful:

Note: if you post now its 667 so stop posting  :facepalm:

pages move after posting 15 posts so this is the

15TH POST

Whoever said eu elves are the only lifeless campers (worst lifeless campers) should go mate with coconut trees. :facepalm:  These elves have been there camping all night long according to zhurong, and they are still there camping . :bad:  (There were other elves too, but they were chasing one of our members at that very moment)

43580_.jpg

Whoever said eu elves are the only lifeless campers (worst lifeless campers) should go mate with coconut trees. :facepalm:  These elves have been there camping all night long according to zhurong, and they are still there camping . :bad:  (There were other elves too, but they were chasing one of our members at that very moment)

lol I've seen that Paladin there for days already, I remember 2 days ago I was planning to go hunt Elves near dinalt then found him under caravans killed him and his party 10+ times each until a BD caught me in hamstring, I remember that paladin and 2 BDs spamming crossing with 200-300 hp each, put a circle + plash and crossed then -10% for their equips  :lol:

If you wanna pass next time call me I'll keep them busy spamming enter at crossing with 200 HP

but not now I'm mating with coconut trees atm

Only 1pt ? Still more passable than on Emerald ;P

Only 1pt ? Still more passable than on Emerald ;P

Take back those words bro

or you'll have to mate with coconut trees  :'(

Опубликованное фото

its like ninja action  :shok:

today 4 pt m.c fail go to kratt :facepalm:, they are hve more than m.c in bloecker area :facepalm:.

its like ninja action  :shok:

today 4 pt m.c fail go to kratt :facepalm: , they are hve more than m.c in bloecker area :facepalm: .

yes it is. 2lvl ninja rogue  8)

and @ the drama queens

stop being so butthurt and learn to joke around, if you can't do that then shut up or leave the game this is a mobile game if you can't live with those kinds of people then there's 100 more worse waiting for you.

Indeed. I can't stand people who are spoiling others fun. I am sending snorlax a messege to remove my forum account. In game i have a lot of friends. Bye bye :)

Indeed. I can't stand people who are spoiling others fun. I am sending snorlax a messege to remove my forum account. In game i have a lot of friends. Bye bye :)

Yeah, sad. But i understand.

You dont count on forum here iff you're not playing since version 1.0 and not super OP.

Then you will always stay the noob asking dumb question.

So indeed. Its not a forum i want to be part of.

Bye bye.