SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

The best :shok: done in 10 minutes :shok:

Опубликованное фото

actually we were preety close of killing it with 16 min left but it just showed 15 min wen we finished it  :aggressive: . anyway it was fun  :friends:

poor gets lucky for a day. how to u like my new costume?  birthday gift ^_^

dont even think about it.  :blush:

Опубликованное фото

actually we were preety close of killing it with 16 min left but it just showed 15 min wen we finished it  :aggressive: . anyway it was fun  :friends:

whoa~ was a  good one.  :drinks:

Snow ends , Finally melees stay melees no offense but xD and yea no dump noobs use ice in pvps , no more rangers spamm attacks like hell(att,bless,ice,....dead man)

was a ducking event , with shitty hunt style its like move from lab gate to b4 and wtf u kill it 1 time and go suicide where the word hunt?

VVhorelocks at their finest e.e First went and killed 2 pt genie hunt and then came to camp there xD

Опубликованное фото

Then Valentines comes

Say hello to flying hearts and flower explosions everywhere

gellohalouholaheloueuahwlblhajakqbeoabqkbsoabueaaaaahh k, helloooo loveeeee for everybody xd i cant wait to valentines day :* and my gf bd 18 years on 22th feb heuehueheuh im upset

gellohalouholaheloueuahwlblhajakqbeoabqkbsoabueaaaaahh k, helloooo loveeeee for everybody xd i cant wait to valentines day :* and my gf bd 18 years on 22th feb heuehueheuh im upset

my bday on the 24th of January in 4 days what u gona get me:[?

Snow ends , Finally melees stay melees no offense but xD and yea no dump noobs use ice in pvps , no more rangers spamm attacks like hell(att,bless,ice,....dead man)

was a ♥♥♥♥ing event , with shitty hunt style its like move from lab gate to b4 and wtf u kill it 1 time and go suicide where the word hunt?

no more dump noobs use ice?

if you have new skills, and they are useful, people will use them

you are ducking ignorant, duck you

This is best record i have seen till now.  :good:

@ric,

wow nice gift man, when was ur bday!!

i need party!!

I think demono more rare at elf side so its worth more there.

:yahoo:Happy Belated Birthday !!  :yahoo:

my bday is on the 23rd :) this was an early gift from tayuya/knox  :friends:

you are ♥♥♥♥ing ignorant, ♥♥♥♥ you

well, snow prob hit's harder than that +0 bow you got, no wonder would get mad now it's gone, hang in there.

well, snow prob hit's harder than that +0 bow you got, no wonder would get mad now it's gone, hang in there.

haha no, aoe was OP and i loved hitting warlocks with it before they circled

oh, and i love you  :blush:

you are ♥♥♥♥ing ignorant, ♥♥♥♥ you

whatever my opinion never give u the right to insult me ducken noob asshole u drunk?

and yet yes when ranger use suck skill he never stop hitting spamming attacks same as locks ,

new skill? its not new skills . these event skills just to add somthing different than shitty hunt way.

later devs maybe release new skills but noway will make meles ranged like those

whatever my opinion never give u the right to insult me ♥♥♥♥en noob asshole u drunk?

and yet yes when ranger use suck skill he never stop hitting spamming attacks same as locks ,

new skill? its not new skills . these event skills just to add somthing different than shitty hunt way.

later devs maybe release new skills but noway will make meles ranged like those

haha maybe if you complain more devs will make warlocks more overpowered

haha maybe if you complain more devs will make warlocks more overpowered

locks already over powered to kick ur ass noobie

it seems u cant read english? when i said "same as locks" i mean also locks when use ice the become spamming shits of attacks

my bday on the 24th of January in 4 days what u gona get me:[?

a dildo.

Well, after a busy day finally I got time to enter warspear before go to sleep..  at 22:30 ok, i was wondering why not try luck few days ago I got a girl herald by 2 chest 6 from reward MARVEL.

I dont buy mcoins everybody knows and my gears are +7 +8 ofc I have some suprise for futures updates but thats not matter now xD k so I buyed 20 snowy caskets for 80k at market and suprising me I got aaaaaaaaa big christmas gift lalalalalalalalala

good night.

Опубликованное фото

a dildo.

Well, after a busy day finally I got time to enter warspear before go to sleep..  at 22:30 ok, i was wondering why not try luck few days ago I got a girl herald by 2 chest 6 from reward MARVEL.

I dont buy mcoins everybody knows and my gears are +7 +8 ofc I have some suprise for futures updates but thats not matter now xD k so I buyed 20 snowy caskets for 80k at market and suprising me I got aaaaaaaaa big christmas gift lalalalalalalalala

good night.

Опубликованное фото

hmm. i just got snow queen in my dream but i say only  gzzzzzzz man

(i dont have luck ) :(

The two new ice skills were stupid. For one reason.. because I play mobile and only 5hotkeys unless you switch, kinda stupid having those and also all your skills to use for pvp signal/fighting, plus i understand why swaaz liked it because they did more damage than his bow

The two new ice skills were stupid. For one reason.. because I play mobile and only 5hotkeys unless you switch, kinda stupid having those and also all your skills to use for pvp signal/fighting, plus i understand why swaaz liked it because they did more damage than his bow

10/10 would read again

.. and yea no dump noobs use ice in pvps

this

The two new ice skills were stupid. For one reason.. because I play mobile and only 5hotkeys unless you switch, kinda stupid having those and also all your skills to use for pvp signal/fighting..

and this

..but mage misses them already

:bomb:

Опубликованное фото

Finally! Hopefully this stays for few months.  :yahoo:

its either Game client drunk or i am .

i got that too yesterday. I was like wtf xD

I get incorrect log ins when I tried to log my character.

Also one other I bet makes people shit brix is when you get the server selection screen like you have no characters on that account when you press the play button then it goes back to character selection after a second.

Only crap from captives...dropped it ofc

:'( :'( :'( :'(  btw u have a quest that ur never done :lol: :lol: :lol: .

:'( :'( :'( :'(  btw u have a quest that ur never done :lol: :lol: :lol: .

LOL  :rofl: :rofl:

Only crap from captives...dropped it ofc

Why it is not good, u r at Elf side and its SD bow, ofc its worth a lot of gold $$.

Why it is not good, u r at Elf side and its SD bow, ofc its worth a lot of gold $$.

Lol he's joking :lol: :lol: :lol: .