SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Guys u can get a drop from reberius :shok: .

I bet it was a gold bar.

Poleys right.  That +0 amp kid is a nerd. I heard he has down syndrome and that's why we never see pictures.

you never asked for pictures  ;D  wanna see my dick?

Ys u beat me twice that day altho first had zero moon def on and lagged out second was a fair win. Have to admit druids are beast in one v one.

wasnt to brag. raque claiming he won me 6-0 *z* should have edited other names. my bad :drinks:  and toldja druids better in 1vs1 but also toldja that doesnt mean im better than you as a player. just have a better class  :give_rose:

bet ur camera has huge zoom

i have a huge dick, and a pretty face  :blush:  just because i dont willingly show it to pinoy's and br's that makes me ugly? pfft please, you wanna see me why dont you ducking ask instead of hiding your emotions by talking in forum.

Lvl 19 Cloaks drop from the boss, you realised it now? xD

Ruberius*

only weapons drop from boss, cloaks drop from reward chest after boss. dumbass  :facepalm:

This makes me want to continue my failed Mage project and show people what an undying kamikaze looks like.

Sapphire feels..., if you do i will

Finished my set but nothing to use it for

Опубликованное фото

Sapphire days are done brah

On the edge of quitting this game for good.

Plus I can't be arsed to gear and amp anymore.

Who needs amp? Dreamy druids. We are born of fire +7baton +5 gear all good. Remember my legendary +1-4

Arky knows

only weapons drop from boss, cloaks drop from reward chest after boss. dumbass  :facepalm:

Show me a screenshot to prove that, smartass  ;D

It won't be a honor to share your opinion  ::)

Saw another cape..good for melee .

And yes,drop from boss,not from chest.

Not only Reberius all other bosses drops the same cloak, but in different lvls.

rewards from chests are personal

retarded asshole faagz

i have a huge dick, and a pretty face  :blush:  just because i dont willingly show it to pinoy's and br's that makes me ugly? pfft please, you wanna see me why dont you ♥♥♥♥ing ask instead of hiding your emotions by talking in forum.

re-read my post. nothing about u being ugly.  huge dick, huge zoom. sense of humour, google it

Sapphire days are done brah

On the edge of quitting this game for good.

Plus I can't be arsed to gear and amp anymore.

Na bro its over when i say its over. Feel?

Show me a screenshot to prove that, smartass  ;D

It won't be a honor to share your opinion  ::)

retarded asshole faagz

ive gotten 2 cloaks, feel free to argue further  :facepalm:

re-read my post. nothing about u being ugly.  huge dick, huge zoom. sense of humour, google it

so... you dont want to see my dick?

Who needs amp? Dreamy druids. We are born of fire +7baton +5 gear all good. Remember my legendary +1-4

Arky knows

Well it took me around 150+ signs for +7 and my EU Mage is still stuck at +6 after 250+ signs with arena staff and my main goal was for +9 Baton.

And yea, me and Kathi screwed a long line of +9-10s in arena with my +7 Baton, I feel tha powa

Feel

Na bro its over when i say its over. Feel?

Na bro, it's over. Deleted long time ago.

I bet it was a gold bar.

and what was the drop?:D

Copper bar :'( .

retarded asshole faagz

What r u talking about dude  :wacko: ??

kathi is a fake ;D

her personal/private facebook only has pictures of cats (dont worry she has a fake facebook with pictures of alcohol and nothing warspear-related to fool horny nerds), gee i wonder why theirs never any pictures of her with warspear images :unknw:

she sure got mad at me months ago when i called her out, shes been mad ever since :lol:  she said i wouldnt show my face, i said i gladly would then mentioned i knew her private facebook, sure as hell shut her up  :bomb:

she/he  :snorlax:

kathi is a fake ;D

her personal/private facebook only has pictures of cats (dont worry she has a fake facebook with pictures of alcohol and nothing warspear-related to fool horny nerds), gee i wonder why theirs never any pictures of her with warspear images :unknw:

she sure got mad at me months ago when i called her out, shes been mad ever since :lol:  she said i wouldnt show my face, i said i gladly would then mentioned i knew her private facebook, sure as hell shut her up  :bomb:

on my personal facebook i have 0 warspear pics. so?

on my personal facebook i have 0 warspear pics. so?

who the hell would have warspear pics on their personal facebook?

read it again, need i remind you your boner can be oblivious if desperate  :snorlax:

I still want to see a screenshot  ::)

And im not arguing, i cant prove what i said and you also cant

I just want to be sure where people get it

But of course you are such a facepalm spammer you think you are cool for that?

Sapphire feels..., if you do i will

Finished my set but nothing to use it for

Опубликованное фото

Jelly. Standing in puddle of it

Опубликованное фото

Friend tells me same, equippable cloaks from chest, weapons onry from boss.

All hail swaaz (this time)

kathi is a fake ;D

Im a fake ? Yup i have 2 facebooks i just dont mix warspear with my real fb , whats wrong about tht?

Um ur just the jelous little kitty :D go amp instead of spreading rumours about me

But its ok im not mad on u more reason to laugh about the nonsense coming from ur mouth :D

I have been friends with poley/kathi and her other female friends to know who she is: a love/hate person you are mad because you assume shes a gf to people who give her attention. Truth is you are a reaching ♥♥♥♥♥ who failed amping one char so you decided to fool the forums with your +0 preach bullsh1t , but truth is +6 barbs walk over your a$$ and all you have is forum to lie. Deal with it. Feel it.

who the hell would have warspear pics on their personal facebook?

read it again, need i remind you your boner can be oblivious if desperate  :snorlax:

u said shes a fake caus on her private facebook she doesnt have warspear pics lol

Jswaaz, really, if you want people to believe you somehow, stop writing bullshit.

Kathi's part is so funny. Your theories about her being a fake  are non-logical.

P.S. I also don't have any ws pict in my Facebook, feel free to call me fake, if posting ws picts is a proof of ur sex.