SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

if i start following your advice i will be broke in no time xd

Nah you'll be okay.

nope,im eu-emerald and i will stay eu-emerald. just wondering if its real hassn or just a "fan"

Actually idk, but I just saw this & I thought would be funny to link  ;D .

haha because everybody knows high-amped idiots have the best strategy

HURR DURR IM GONNA BLESS AND RUSH ANY OPPONENT I ALWAYS WIN IM PRO +10S

ya no, you can keep trolling and think beating pvprange is an actual accomplishment, meanwhile i will kite any melee with +0s  ;)

such skill beating randoms in arena with no strategy, must be proud

argument? since when did a melee have any change against a ranger? this is fact  :drinks:

since the game has rogues and crossing..oh wait... thats since... ever?

since the game has rogues and crossing..oh wait... thats since... ever?

maybe you were too retarded to know crossing used to give all players invincible status back 2 years ago? maybe rogues have been broken ever since, especially with being able to gouge while stealthed, and still be stealthed.

maybe rangers can overlook rogue's completely by kiting, unless youre an idiot or under-geared, you wont kill a ranger in one cycle on even grounds.

you wanna cross to win go ahead, but thats hardly brag worthy, or else wed all be praising the crossers and not the people with high rank arena  :tease:

rogues very strong and usually get first hit, but if run by crossing after attacking thats not really a fight now is it? i can argue the same if i got first hit, id scatter you 5 steps away from cross and duck you up  ;D

You kite the melees with your +0s

While arena dominated by casters?

Very wow

Much anal

Zero lube

Lame doge

Im out

arena isnt dominated by casters its dominated by any "ranged" fighter  :facepalm:

maybe you were too retarded to know crossing used to give all players invincible status back 2 years ago? maybe rogues have been broken ever since, especially with being able to gouge while stealthed, and still be stealthed.

maybe rangers can overlook rogue's completely by kiting, unless youre an idiot or under-geared, you wont kill a ranger in one cycle on even grounds.

you wanna cross to win go ahead, but thats hardly brag worthy, or else wed all be praising the crossers and not the people with high rank arena  :tease:

rogues very strong and usually get first hit, but if run by crossing after attacking thats not really a fight now is it? i can argue the same if i got first hit, id scatter you 5 steps away from cross and ♥♥♥♥ you up  ;D

arena isnt dominated by casters its dominated by any "ranged" fighter  :facepalm:

2 years ago i was already playing and no invincible status on crossing i think... dont really remember actually. a blue icon like the arena icon does come to mind but im not sure  ;D crossing goes both ways. just saying melee can beat any ranged in crossing same as ranged can beat any melee on crossing. its the only place where range doesnt matter much.

no need for name calling :facepalm:

X, Hassn owns a bank on US, mc side. But i really don't know if this guild is real. Maybe, who knows :P

Ok :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

All i see is warlocks, shamans and druids, so, yeah, nope

you want in on this? alrighty

rangers too you dumbduck  :facepalm:  and all 3 classes you mentioned + rangers are "ranged fighters"

care to argue any further? you picked the wrong side this time, really makes you look inbred  ;D

May u u ppl explain me why u argue with a Player whose only view is

"ranger can kite everything (even at 0+), what is resilence? Blabla

Who insults u as inbred xD ? U nub bread!

Swaaz is just a player whose druid stucked on 8+ hes mad tht he used "so many signs" , i guess about maximum 10-20sets idk if he could afford more nor i really care , but its hilarious too see how his "jelousness" takes over and he crys so much about "how he can Beat any melee"

Um did he ever proved anything? Except lame arena screen where he used other ppl as decoy to produce dmg xd?

Swaaz Ur not the target in arena because noone is scared of 0+ :D

When i seen u in 2v2 was like wtf xD stay out of tht and cry on forum how u "kited" melees :D

Go Home nub

you want in on this? alrighty

rangers too you dumb♥♥♥♥  :facepalm:  and all 3 classes you mentioned + rangers are "ranged fighters"

care to argue any further? you picked the wrong side this time, really makes you look inbred  ;D

I don't get why you're so overdefensive.

And you still don't get my statement. Re-read before you even try to "argue" because this is merely a debate, on how you "kite melees and rogues" in arena when all everyone sees is "ranged fighters" in which you don't beat at all.

Picked wrong side? Im neutral, ur mad.

Cool story bro

Am I dead or alive? O.O

Dead, nice trick. You took a fast pic before dying in scs  ;) .