[2016.04.18] This Arena season is coming to an end

Peter_Munk

warspear.online.3.8.cover.large.png

Warriors of Arinar!

The end of the current Arena season draws near and we will know the names of the winners the next week already!
In the next update you will experience legendary changes in Arena battles: new locations, new modes, new rating systems and matchmaking and much more. All the details will be presented in the upcoming preview. However for now, let us remind you about the fantastic prizes for the winners of this current season.

Fighters that come in first place will receive Gloves from our new heroic set, a unique ring with four bonuses and the Great Aura of Gladiator.

Those placed in 2-5 will receive a Great Aura of Gladiator.

New gloves are part of a unique Arena set. Winners of the previous season have already received helmets, so they will now have a chance to activate the first bonus of the set.

First bonus of the heavy armor set is physical defence. Of the light armor set is critical hit, and of the cloth armor set, increased health points. Second bonus for every set is resilience.

Gloves are available on top Arena levels: 6, 10, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26!
Rings of Greatness, levels 6, 10, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24 and 26. Resulting in increased magic defense, resilience, HP and physical/magical damage (depending on your class).

Great Aura of Gladiator increases energy (+25%) and health (+10%). Bonus will be active until the end of this Arena season.

Also, don't forget that you can earn legendary Arena achievements that are only available once a season. Only the brave few will receive them!

Good luck, everyone!
AIGRIND

What about arena changes for next season? I heard you guys have some improvements under the sleeve.

absolutely. And we will provide all the information in our update announcement, this one is for Arena season only.

Awesome news guys! Let's hope these additions bring back my favourite part of the game to activity :3

Also is there gonna be details for how the new matchmaking system will work? Pretty excited about it.

Guys please change exchange system in 1slot u can put like 1set sign wht abt 100set or arena tick wenn buy much it takes time it help faster do exchange n cant do trade for good items in same time.Or trading good items costums other person ask give me first i will pay somting like that.Can be good for us sellers n bad for scammers.

Ithink u understand my idea :D

Guys please change exchange system in 1slot u can put like 1set sign wht abt 100set or arena tick wenn buy much it takes time it help faster do exchange n cant do trade for good items in same time.Or trading good items costums other person ask give me first i will pay somting like that.Can be good for us sellers n bad for scammers.

good point. 

Warning!!! please add from lvl6/26lvl missing parts armor arena and wepons..... exemple arena 6lvl wepon/head/breastchest /missing /so others lvls same watt miss this is a long and forgotten thing from past watt are not made development by devs.,please insert them!! 

please implement systems at all items like many unity signs,200+ parfume,  in one slot to others items watt are more than 10 pieces example spheres from amplifier or signs or quests items, preferably for all items for keeper storage and character bags ! 

I guess the current ap ranking will stay

But they added (hidden) Elo rating for fair matchmaking

So noob/afk players wont be matched with pros

I guess the current ap ranking will stay

But they added (hidden) Elo rating for fair matchmaking

So noob/afk players wont be matched with pros

I'm sure that would be abused...

pro player looking for easy wins would just demand naked and when paired with lower amped players, they will just put their equipment back XD

Elo rating is based on win rate, not gear/amp

The more u win, the higher will be ur Elo

This will prevent players with 100% win rate (vs afk-pt)

The main problem is not match making but lack of players on arena.

I also thought of a handicap system where you can fight people 3 or more levels below yours but you start the match with reduced max hp for example. But I guess that would be too radical.

I already suggested this see my suggestion in my signature

gear bolstering is the only way to solve this situation. There were talks about unifying arena brackets, hopefully tats wat roland was talking about.

Edited by Sceadu

ELO ranking pls

And rename previous arena rewards "Symbol of Cheatness" ;)

As only cheaters with afk-pt got those

Lmfaoooooo