BARBARIANS NEED NERF !!!

look at this video, even 10+ elves couldn't kill this barbarian and even dozens of mobs from raid boss enginerr couldn't kill him,even though he uses a pvp set,

this is really unnatural,we have the evidence and the data, so you can see it.

fix, there is no balance carried out by admin, developer, moderator in this game!

I hope you nerf the Barbarian in the near future

and be the balance in this game.thank you

3 hours ago, Bluethemar said:

look at this video, even 10+ elves couldn't kill this barbarian and even dozens of mobs from raid boss enginerr couldn't kill him,even though he uses a pvp set,

fix, there is no balance carried out by admin, developer, moderator in this game!

I hope you nerf the Barbarian in the near future

and be the balance in this game.thank you

or its bugged?

Well elf has an old immortal class called warden..:NY21_p15:
If you want to lower barbarian's tanking ability, you'll have to deal with warden first.

Edited by Laevateinn

12 часов назад, Robin сказал:

Will be checked

barb using spam Greater Potion of Life 

22 hours ago, Blueranger said:

even though he uses a pvp set,

Yes the merman gear with green aura let's mobs hit him harder which is PvP set ? Lmao

1 hour ago, vegeta said:

Yes the merman gear with green aura let's mobs hit him harder which is PvP set ? Lmao

He’s clearly using pvp set and if he’s using pve set then how he can tanks all those elves attacking him? Clearly this class is bugged 

On 4/26/2024 at 1:55 PM, Marshemllo said:

He’s clearly using pvp set and if he’s using pve set then how he can tanks all those elves attacking him? Clearly this class is bugged 

you are absolutely right

On 4/26/2024 at 12:39 PM, vegeta said:

you weren't there, and I witnessed it directly, and I have strong data and evidence in the video, that the barbarian skill has a bug

On 4/26/2024 at 12:39 PM, vegeta said:

You looked really scared when the administrator said he would check it

So my suggestion is better let the administrator check it to validate it

On 4/26/2024 at 7:00 AM, Imedia said:

barb using spam Greater Potion of Life 

My advice is to use your eyesight properly, all the evidence and data is in that video, sane people also know it's a skill bug

In your video I see 3 4 people focusing on him while the rest are dealing with the teleport and the mobs, so I don't see these " 10 people "or any mobs attacking the barbarian.

I was a main barbarian for almost 4 years and I know how that class works. He was prepared and fully buffed, while elves were clueless, walking around that area.

Your video proves nothing, get better.

10 minutes ago, Slap said:

In your video I see 3 4 people focusing on him while the rest are dealing with the teleport and the mobs, so I don't see these " 10 people "or any mobs attacking the barbarian.

I was a main barbarian for almost 4 years and I know how that class works. He was prepared and fully buffed, while elves were clueless, walking around that area.

We don’t ask for that much just check barb last wish and stone skin it seems bugged because how barbs tanky are more than any class same as warden before hope to live talent idk wish to live got bugged and game fixed the bug so we need fixing bugs and since you are barb user for more than 4 years you should understand that 

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Slap said:

You don't see how many mobs/adds from Engi when he uses the PVP set?

Please look at the video again and after that you can go to the nearest hospital to check it @Slap

Let the administrator check it, because there is a bug in the skill barb. and he already said he would check that too

Edited by Blueranger

Stone + Roar + Heavy Mermen stacks + 55%-57% resilience from the resilience scroll he's using, reduces the incoming damage of mobs and players, so they are only annoying at this point, they slow the barbarian down from moving. There's nothing wrong with the class, you just need to focus on the barbarian together next time.

Edited by Slap

Well, what i see there is..

4-5 players focusing him while all others killing mobs/other players

Dude probably has, full parry, full dodge, full block, maxed tanking - healing- debuff skills /talents , lifeforce pot, self healing with health potions, full booked  etc..

Y'all using pvp gears (low accu),  probably some of those guys using pve weapons (because the raid boss is the priority, not the barb trolling)

I'm not excusing it, I'm just saying that a lot of factors can contribute, it's not all bugs

I mean, any tank with tons of buff, and built specifically to resist tons of damage, can do that sht..

If we compare , old warden was able to do what this barbarian is doing without buff/books, so this isnt new

On 4/26/2024 at 11:42 PM, Theweasel said:

If we compare , old warden was able to do what this barbarian is doing without buff/books, so this isnt new

I agree with your comparison that the Barbarians need to be fix because the old guard was fixed.

I think that's the problem, it's not a bug, but it's not logical.

Yeah, it's not a "bug". It's worse - bad design.

Damage reduction, especially with heavy mermen gear, needs to (and -by admins- will) be reworked eventually. Currently they all add up and it makes the damage reduction too strong when there are many layers of them.

It also makes it possible in extreme cases for a PvP geared tank to receive even 0 damage in a PvE setting, and vice versa, PvE gear in PvP setting. Because it doesn't matter if the initial damage is 5k. If it's possible to reach 100% damage reduction, it will be 0.

Remember when Paladin received 0 damage at like 10% HP in the last rebalance test server? Of course instead of fixing the problem with damage reduction calculations, they nerfed Pala. So let's see what they do now.

Edited by Gladiator

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, weakplay said:

I think that's the problem, it's not a bug, but it's not logical.

@Theweasel @Slap

have you seen what he sent?

What is next? Has the administrator checked it? because you said you would check it.Thank you in advance for responding well @Robin

Edited by Blueranger

• Administrators

We have come to the conclusion that this skill is working as intended at the moment. Data about it is always collected to determine if emergency changes are necessary.

Nevertheless, the complaints mean that this skill will be under additional scrutiny.

@Blueranger

I thank you for your concern on this matter, but try not to flood the topic with several posts at once. Especially if the Edit button exists. Thank you for your collaboration in advance, mate! :thumbsup:

Yea there's a wd name Terminator is immortal without buffs. But when he do buff up, he ain't dying. Kinda cool seeing players reaching to this level. Well invested characters.