Jump to content

Warlock Skill bug


TheCaster
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi,

While we were doing some testing for AOE skill damages, we came across this bug in the warlock skill. Pool of darkness ( Side note: Probably one of the weakest AOE skills in game) does not seem to be working as it is supposed to be.
When the skill is used in a crowd of large number of players, it only procs 1 tick of damage instead of 5 ticks. We tested it with a lower number of people and it seems to be working fine there. But since most of the scenarios in game consists of mass battles, there's bound to be a large crowd when the skill is used.
From our understanding of the testing, It seems to stop working when there are more enemy targets than the maximum target limit of the skill.

After the nerf of warlocks at the last update, the class has a painfully low number of useful skills it can use in GvGs before dying; with pool of darkness being one of them. I don't know how long this bug has been there for but it's very easy to discern since no one checks visuals during mass battles.
Do check if this is the issue or if there are any other underlying issues that's causing it to proc just once. I'd also like to request that this bug be addressed and solved promptly instead of a 6 or 9 month delay. Kindly look into it at the earliest and get back to us.

Please acknowledge. @Nolan @Holmes @Hedfuc @Higgings@Jcbreff
 

 

Edited by TheCaster
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bro why me, im just a moderator which means im just a olayer like you

 

I dont even play warlock :happypumpkin:

 

Although that skill might some kind of maximun amount of procs that can occur

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

Bro why me, im just a moderator which means im just a olayer like you

Figured that I might tag all the popular peeps in here.xD If it doesn't reach the admins or devs, maybe you guys could pass it along?

 

It's hard to gauge the status of what they're doing since admins don't respond that often to these things.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's a way like another also to share some opinions. Additionally, I have been already warned about this bug by a friend of mine who plays warlock. This topic's existence gives even more infos about it. Let's see what @Nolan says

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/10/2022 at 8:57 PM, TheCaster said:

Hi,

While we were doing some testing for AOE skill damages, we came across this bug in the warlock skill. Pool of darkness ( Side note: Probably one of the weakest AOE skills in game) does not seem to be working as it is supposed to be.
When the skill is used in a crowd of large number of players, it only procs 1 tick of damage instead of 5 ticks. We tested it with a lower number of people and it seems to be working fine there. But since most of the scenarios in game consists of mass battles, there's bound to be a large crowd when the skill is used.
From our understanding of the testing, It seems to stop working when there are more enemy targets than the maximum target limit of the skill.

After the nerf of warlocks at the last update, the class has a painfully low number of useful skills it can use in GvGs before dying; with pool of darkness being one of them. I don't know how long this bug has been there for but it's very easy to discern since no one checks visuals during mass battles.
Do check if this is the issue or if there are any other underlying issues that's causing it to proc just once. I'd also like to request that this bug be addressed and solved promptly instead of a 6 or 9 month delay. Kindly look into it at the earliest and get back to us.

Please acknowledge. @Nolan @Holmes @Hedfuc @Higgings@Jcbreff
 

 

@Nolan @Holmes

 

R we gonna have to play with this lock bug till the end off spring where we need it most in the gvg . Other topics are acknowledged n replied to about when it's gonna be fixed but whenever we  see a bug post here we keep wait when u will reply the post while the post which are posted after us get acknowledged n replied over in short time ( example : can't log game via Facebook .,   M coin related problems etc etc ) 

. Have more bugs to post with videos but when there is this kind of slow response kinda makes us lose interest in the game n makes us not want report bugs coz we know we will be replied late.

Edited by vegeta
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Developer
4 минуты назад, vegeta сказал:

@Nolan @Holmes

 

R we gonna have to play with this lock bug till the end off spring where we need it most in the gvg . Other topics are acknowledged n replied to about when it's gonna be fixed but whenever we  see a bug post here we keep wait when u will reply the post while the post which are posted after us get acknowledged n replied over in short time ( example : can't log game via Facebook .,   M coin related problems etc etc ) 

. Have more bugs to post with videos but when there is this kind of slow response kinda makes us lose interest in the game n makes us not want report bugs coz we know we will be replied late.


The bug will be fixed with the release of the update.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Holmes said:


The bug will be fixed with the release of the update.

Ty few more other bugs with video we have found will post soon 

Edited by vegeta
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Nolan locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...