many MC cant done CL LOL

LastOrder

Oh,why many SPY  from mc HATE me  :'( but, i just block stair.. Why :'( :-! Haha

keep up the good Job man, we need weak MC and strong Sentinels

:rofl: i hope u get paid for that :rofl:

And you get paid for anything you have done in Warspear Online? No? Then Don't try to be funny, everybody do what they want.  :facepalm:

Finished cl when i was lvl 15  ;D ;D ;D

From MC side HArdest Was Maraksha ....took me 1 month to complete with elves just camping in stairs  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Bg was TBh THE easiest (next to gariell) :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:  really dont know why it was the last cl quest

thank God, Pro Mcs help noobs finish cl eveyday  :crazy: :crazy: :pleasantry: :pleasantry:

Yup why to buy lvl 15 equips when you can buy and use lvl 18 equips which is the best for now.

:blush: :crazy:

Im going to do cl with help of my guild friends when i got cl qst xD need to do a little more qsts to get that cl qst...

And yea, many of my lvl 14s friends done their cl (most of them are arenaers :D)

PS : Im an elf >.>

Ha, stupid elves. Done my CL in one night with 2-man-party  8) . Meh, you come with a lock and all your problems about blocks are solved

2-man bg, eh?

not most, only lazy people who can get lvl 18 shit rather than bg.

I am done trying. I do sleep during the night, so i have to do it at prime-time. Yes, with all my elves done in lvl 14-15. But with MC it is impossible. If i am not able to do dungeons because of this, so be it. I am not going into that frustrating part again.

dunno about sapphire side, but on the emerald side i have seen the stairs being deserted occasionally.

Lol :crazy:

• 9 years later...