SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Опубликованное фото

What boredom causes, standing in place for a prolonged period of time doing nothing

When you're bored even hunting solo...what's left?

i wanted to join br server but apparently im not respected unless im a necro  :cray:

Hahahaha come join bacon!!!

You can be a rogue, but I think you'll enjoy healing and nightmare way more ;D

^ the only br in existence to put it as a prefix and not a suffix

and no, with how astral works nowadays i will NOT enjoy amping for higher healing  :bad:

more fun

on a random note, how many arena wins until i feel like my life isnt pointless?

Now for the real question: What's your actual winrate?

Alright mecha.

You act like a princess who needs to be liked by everyone. You quit ABC because some people disliked you. You quit spamgroup because some people disagreed with you.

Stop acting like a baby and don't quit stuff because of people disagreeing with you. You should how indifferent you are to haters, but because of them you run away. Instead of telling them what you think of them directly, you instead respond to it on forums, after the conflict dies out.

Show that you are a man and prove them wrong. If they insult you, talk back, or ignore them, whatever flies your boat.

If you don't change this behavior, know that I will disagree with you, and others will too. Will that make you quit forum?

Sorry Joe for adding more oil to fire, but he needs to be told. Wait, have you b& him?

Nice bait, and nice job posting about me when Im banned. And anyone with a brain knows I was banned 10% based on my posts and 90% because

i can admit i dont like a certain mod chosen

disgusting clique sheeple  :bad:

so no point in even debating that.

and if you dont know what youre talking about youre better off saying nothing at all, and save your comments for the people who talk about me or send subliminal messages but wont say anything to me directly. or the ones that tried to use lame excuses to reject/ignore my application when they couldve just voted "no". They are the ones who need it. I dont need "everyone to like me" and I didnt "quit" because of ppl "disagreeing with me". If you dont know all the facts then stay out of it and mind your business.

set all the baits yall want. fill them with half-truths and excuses. It will be ignored. Seems nobody can take a small dose of their own medicine. Im done speaking on either subject. This is the end of me socializing with hypocrites.

and Nerazim/Katrina/Seduce/Báál/Mephisto/7777777/Saber or whichever identity/gender you are today, watch what you say in people's inbox and karma descriptions. Fair warning.

Nice bait, and nice job posting about me when Im banned. And anyone with a brain knows I was banned 10% based on my posts and 90% because  so no point in even debating that.

and if you dont know what youre talking about youre better off saying nothing at all, and save your comments for the people who talk about me or send subliminal messages but wont say anything to me directly. or the ones that tried to use lame excuses to reject/ignore my application when they couldve just voted "no". They are the ones who need it. I dont need "everyone to like me" and I didnt "quit" because of ppl "disagreeing with me". If you dont know all the facts then stay out of it and mind your business.

set all the baits yall want. fill them with half-truths and excuses. It will be ignored. Seems nobody can take a small dose of their own medicine. Im done speaking on either subject. This is the end of me socializing with hypocrites.

and Nerazim/Katrina/Seduce/Báál/Mephisto/7777777/Saber or whichever identity/gender you are today, watch what you say in people's inbox and karma descriptions. Fair warning.

idc  :)

Nice bait, and nice job posting about me when Im banned. And anyone with a brain knows I was banned 10% based on my posts and 90% because  so no point in even debating that.

I started writing my response before Swaaz banned you, but good thing you respond.

How exactly is that bait? I pointed out stuff that I find annoying about you, and that you're acting against what you preach.

You keep saying "some people" but I don't see any names. If you called them out, maybe some misunderstanding would be cleared, or maybe people will tell you what they think of you right in your face, as this is what you want it seems.

Haha funny to see with 2 arena armor sets :lol:

18,6% with  resil enchanted so no physical deff runes. Shhhh its secret :blush: :lol:

its already an argument, and having the nerve to screenshot over 5 pages of you arguing with somebody over the internet, then posting it in a forum, is called "boosting your ego" either clean up the screenshots with the bad language, or dont bother posting at all

keep posting profanity in my section of forum, see what happens

there is no gain in posting arguments with somebody on a forum, unless they are desperate to show they arent the bad guy, explain to me how posting 4 times in a thread about game screenshots of you and some kid exchanging curse words is NOT boosting your ego?

hmm if this is your section of the forum, are other mods powerless here? cause the br section mod "who,as usual, doesnt get involved in the drammas" banned me for responding to provocations from jayrox, then threatened to be banned by a mod from guilds section for using double forum account and when i asked for proofs that mod refused to present them yet kept acusating me of being someone im not (according to forum's rules thats arrassing and invading a players privacy for personal reasons (since its only a ban reason to have 2 accounts in this forum IF one of ur accounts is banned, so there was no reason to be sneaking on my PRIVATE email to begin with) ) (i read the entire forum regulation was even though i did break some minor rules that most people break every single day here none was the one i was being acused of and none as serious as invading privacy and arassing a player. so i ended up banned by that br section mod after disproving his main ban claim due to his misinterpretation of the forum rules and when one of THIS section mod came online he said he had to go through all the pages, complained about the amount of work and got told by that same br section mod "dont bother reading, just delete pages X to Y" thus eliminating every proof i could have.

can other section mods do this in ur section? and just ask to disregard what was really said and done to the mods here?

(this isnt a screenshot i know but since it happened here, here is where i should post it)

p.s.: feel to answer in private and delete this post after. i just need some clarifying on mod powers and abuse of.

Ladygi and I properly explained why and how. You are the one refusing to believe what you got and your claims are your own assumptions. Baseless.

Drop the case. This is a suggestion. Next one won't be

Reasons for the block:

Flaming, insulting, discussing mods actions, spamming, picking fights, posting off topics subjects, making non constructive posts.

It was for the sake of the community and thread. Now stick to the topic, please.

This has nothing to do with 2  accounts or whatever.

Drop the case. This is a suggestion. Next one won't be

i am not talking to any of you. im talking to the mods of this section.

i posted ss, and since when discussion mods actions is a reason to ban when they publicaly admit to invade my privacy by divulging info  u saw with mod powers and acusing of something that i did not do (using 2 accounts) without any proofs and when i ask you to provide the proofs in private you refuse to do so yet acuse me of it ( and since using 2 accounts isnt a reason to check my account personal data unless i am baned with one account and use another to keep talking it should be taken as an abuse to my RIGHT to privacy unless you have a good reason to go and check the data i keep hidden and share that info with other players). now if you kindly let the mod/mods to who i directed my comment speak instead of justifying banning for stuff that is done here everyday and not punished. flamming? posting off topic? every 2 pages you got those. discussing mods actions, discussing isnt insulting. its just exchanging points of view, but when my privacy gets  invaded and im publicaly accused of something by mod, he should provide the evidence ME (not all) to backup his acusations or else it is pure harassing.