SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Alright mecha.

You act like a princess who needs to be liked by everyone. You quit ABC because some people disliked you. You quit spamgroup because some people disagreed with you.

Stop acting like a baby and don't quit stuff because of people disagreeing with you. You should how indifferent you are to haters, but because of them you run away. Instead of telling them what you think of them directly, you instead respond to it on forums, after the conflict dies out.

Show that you are a man and prove them wrong. If they insult you, talk back, or ignore them, whatever flies your boat.

If you don't change this behavior, know that I will disagree with you, and others will too. Will that make you quit forum?

Sorry Joe for adding more oil to fire, but he needs to be told. Wait, have you b& him?

Alright mecha.

You act like a princess who needs to be liked by everyone. You quit ABC because some people disliked you. You quit spamgroup because some people disagreed with you.

Stop acting like a baby and don't quit stuff because of people disagreeing with you. You should how indifferent you are to haters, but because of them you run away. Instead of telling them what you think of them directly, you instead respond to it on forums, after the conflict dies out.

Show that you are a man and prove them wrong. If they insult you, talk back, or ignore them, whatever flies your boat.

If you don't change this behavior, know that I will disagree with you, and others will too. Will that make you quit forum?

Sorry Joe for adding more oil to fire, but he needs to be told. Wait, have you b& him?

Agreed :good: .

Alright mecha.

He will quit the forum now xD :crazy:

( Swaaz )

As far as i have seen Mecha only posts some screens from the game of ppl who insult him.

Whats wrong about that? Isn't this section for screens from the Game???

Well, if it is not, theres an Arena section where you can post your 100 screens of Arena results too  ;D

No offense but i dont see any real bad thing about Mechas posts.

( Swaaz )

As far as i have seen Mecha only posts some screens from the game of ppl who insult him.

Whats wrong about that? Isn't this section for screens from the Game???

Well, if it is not, theres an Arena section where you can post your 100 screens of Arena results too  ;D

No offense but i dont see any real bad thing about Mechas posts.

agree

doesnt matter what was posted, what matters is the foul language

posting 6 screens of nothing but arguing and cursing isnt allowed here

you see nothing wrong, because all of his posts with offensive language were already removed

this is screenshots of game, not make enemies and show everybody your a saint but yet stoop to their level by arguing back and posting for everybody to see

you can argue all you want, but when you bring it to forum its my responsibility to remove it so that others may not be offended

Jswaaz,

OK about the language ( even if actually, there r the kids ones who has an even dirtier mouth.)

But i thought forum where a place to add whataver you wish of the game, until you do it in the right section and it doesnt break the rules.

So, we don't have an INGAME mod. deleting the weird stuff we see everyday, and banning who deserves to be banned, BUT, if we post in the forum this stuff which actually happens everytime, it will be removed. Tell me why. Forum users are players too. They will see it in any ccase.If devs wants the forum to be "clean" they should think about make the game clean first of all. Just my opinion. And ofc not accusing you Swaaz, it's not your fault.

I just can't find the logic in insults ingame allowed cus none can't do something about it, but SS of the game, showing the real stuff being deleted cus not allowed. Come on.

woot!

:yahoo: :yahoo: iggy go lvl 20  :yahoo: :yahoo:

I'm staying out of the drama, as always ;D

Instead I'll say thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Will get it before the endline  :spiteful:

do not post profanity in forum

rules are rules

i give warning, and he replies with saying i have mental issues

ok, how about lets all post profanity then?  :crazy: :crazy:

What a great idea.! Let's do it.

Srsly. I've seen teachers speak worse during classes. xd

do not post profanity in forum

rules are rules

i give warning, and he replies with saying i have mental issues

Define profanity.

Swears are okay here and there, but going full-blown retard is unacceptable.

Always go full retard. Always.

I thought this is the screenshot topic. Sry if i interrupt you

a great guild!

Is this BR server?

Have people from da world merged to the br server? O.o

doesnt matter what was posted, what matters is the foul language

posting 6 screens of nothing but arguing and cursing isnt allowed here

you see nothing wrong, because all of his posts with offensive language were already removed

this is screenshots of game, not make enemies and show everybody u a saint  but yet stoop to their level by arguing back and posting for everybody to see

>Theres pizzzzza

# whateverSailsyourplane

you can argue all you want, but when you bring it to forum its my responsibility to remove it so that others may not be offended

You're,

You will see i removed your grammer error for replacement by using a street version

Anyways both you guys are okay, i fought with both you and its fine

Lets make a cleaner forum post language offenses in support. Ask pvprange or fluguy about that

We all know who is full of crap or not in certain areas lets just move on

>There's pizzzzza

# whateverSailsyourplane

Damn nub brs.

Iggy #1 br queen  :dirol: *fangirls* xD

Well...not everybody can play the whole day and use money for this game so dont blame others and let everybody play like he want to :)

Only way it would be "close" is if it were 20 posts away at page 499, lmfao

50 posts per page is lame. Sometimes loads long, sometimes 2muchpix it scrolls forever, sometimes meh old posts.

50 posts per page is lame. Sometimes loads long, sometimes 2muchpix it scrolls forever, sometimes meh old posts.

25 is perfect. Not too much, not too few.

Define profanity.

Swears are okay here and there, but going full-blown retard is unacceptable.

i let posts with 1-2 curse words slide, as its not exactly profanity in my opinion

his posts had the F word id say about... 4-5 times

tell me how its appropriate for a moderator to be posting that  :facepalm:

Pleb