SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Christall  stop share your shit no one cares. :)

Isnt luck , only spaming chests during all the day , moving to different location each some chests , nice to you  but we dont need to see.

And a happy new year!

In 3hours  :bomb:

And you think i care about your shity critics??:D Who the hell are you to tell me what to do ?:) is "Ss from game" so i post it!Now you shut up and don't be "jelly":D

PS: idk if i bought 30 chests sins snow event started..But that you don't have to know,anyway..

La Multi Ani!

Happy New Year! :drinks:

I went 2 vs 2 arena and my partner and my opponent's partner ended up dead, so I found myself into an epic 1 vs 1 fight! It against a high amped rogue, but by using my skills I won after 5 minutes of intense running. 8)

Btw, my necro's staff is +1, and the rest is +0 to +3.

84403_.png

84404_.png

so me drawing the match when youre overamped must mean youre pro when i havnt spent a dime in year(s)

much respect, very wow

critical is best for healers, until some smart-ass thinks hes a genius by waving around his +10 dick stick just like pvprange

money > strategy

Not really.

Just your lazy newb stat ass getting raped.

And you're not the only one who hasn't spent money in game for the year, haven't even bought 5k mcoins so stop crying about overamp'd people you lazy noob.

Shaman with no accuracy is a lucky hope. Considering blind ups dodge like hell youll probably miss those shots and missing any others is just the end. Oh did i mention fighting over this game is pointless? Wait till(if they ever make an update worth playing) then continue

Accuracy on Shaman is hard to stack, especially with arena staff.

If you're using arena staff then forget about it, it's never happening.

There are no proper rings with accuracy on them so yea, not even with SD staff will it be possible to have a good outcome cause there goes your 18% Resilience cap.

If you really want Accuracy for some reason, then I'd suggest using 2 Garnet signets and VS gloves with everything else arena for SD Scepter.

2 Garnet signets, VS gloves, GT hood and boots with everything else arena for without SD Scepter. The loss is kinda big and unreasonable.

Critical is kinda pointless on stacking, you should go for Resilience and HP not Critical. With full arena set you'd get around 22% Critical with Critical enchanted on belt, that comes without focusing on it and is good enough.

Average Resilience is 18% so you just want to go slightly above that without losing anything serious.

If you want 24% crit I'd suggest you to do VS gloves, GT hood and boots with everything else arena with 2 good signets, kinda bad for PvP though. That's the best as it goes while remaining good HP and Resilience.

For 3k Hp, yea pretty much that.

Pointless cause of the stats you lose badly, I'd rather get a lv3 guild.

I have full arena set but i prefer to put mana on belt rather than crit and my priority is always mana. Maybe i would reconsider it.

Well this is my current stat setup , i have a lot of gears so i keep switching depending on situations but i find this one satisfying.

Опубликованное фото

The downside is my hp is barely 2.3k , something i don't like.

Shaman with no accuracy is a lucky hope. Considering blind ups dodge like hell youll probably miss those shots and missing any others is just the end. Oh did i mention fighting over this game is pointless? Wait till(if they ever make an update worth playing) then continue

Exactly. When i miss attack on enemy, not just on chars but on mobs as well, it is really annoying.

I think dungeon update (when its completely finished) would be fun.

The idea of new island and craft items seems intriguing. Also new level cap.

I would say we should keep our hopes up. :)

@swaaz,

I have seen many players who are well amp'd without spending any mcoins. Merc is one of the finest examples.

You just need to spend time on the game and work hard and a little bit of luck and you can get well amp'd . :good:

Just realized my sig got deleted

:snorlax:

If you're using any equips without HP on them then that is the reason for the low HP, to get good stats you have to sacrifice some HP and also Resilience, exactly why I don't bother doing that.

I prefer x2 GT over x2 VS with 0% Accuracy and 2900 HP, since you can heal, you can basically reset the fight for yourself atleast so even if you did miss some hits it wouldn't even matter, only thing that changes is time and probably your death.

Mana won't be a problem if you manage to charm your rings, probably one of the first things you should charm.

For PvP against casters I would definitely use Crit on belt though, with 2700+ HP and 18%+ Resilience you'd have around 17-18% Critical, most Druids use around 18% Resil with GT mix so I'd go 22-24% Crit just incase I get lucky, just try not to spam much skills and never use Earth protection if mana is below 50% and mana should be fine.

And there's also an easy way to make that blind problem go away, just use all your damage skills before you blind and try to use blind right after you do a normal hit so that you'd only hit the person once during blind, so that's just 1 chance of missing a  hit, I normally try to time my heals so that when I blind I also heal myself to not make things all messy spamming Lightning > Heal > Quake before Blind.

Notice anything?

I'll lose anyday with those stats and say "good job" unless your a lock and use fear or circle first..

Ask any true bladedancer that fancies a good rogue

Accuracy is the best stat. That is why i don't hear any speed rangers telling me they are boss .. when you see DODGE all you want is accuracy

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

10% Accuracy would miss 4/10 hits. Yet, alone, proves why stacking speed is complete shit.

0% Resilience makes you 2-3 hits from anyone and everyone.

2000 below HP makes you 1 hit from my Rogue.

20% below crit is far worse than 26-31%.

Bownotfastnuff? Idontthinkso.

'nuff

If you're using any equips without HP on them then that is the reason for the low HP, to get good stats you have to sacrifice some HP and also Resilience, exactly why I don't bother doing that.

I prefer x2 GT over x2 VS with 0% Accuracy and 2900 HP, since you can heal, you can basically reset the fight for yourself atleast so even if you did miss some hits it wouldn't even matter, only thing that changes is time and probably your death.

Mana won't be a problem if you manage to charm your rings, probably one of the first things you should charm.

For PvP against casters I would definitely use Crit on belt though, with 2700+ HP and 18%+ Resilience you'd have around 17-18% Critical, most Druids use around 18% Resil with GT mix so I'd go 22-24% Crit just incase I get lucky, just try not to spam much skills and never use Earth protection if mana is below 50% and mana should be fine.

And there's also an easy way to make that blind problem go away, just use all your damage skills before you blind and try to use blind right after you do a normal hit so that you'd only hit the person once during blind, so that's just 1 chance of missing a  hit, I normally try to time my heals so that when I blind I also heal myself to not make things all messy spamming Lightning > Heal > Quake before Blind.

i tried with high hp and low accuracy but it didn't work out for me. I am more of kill or die kind of person.

And i prefer my matches to be as quick as possible.

I don't have GT but if i were to buy , what should i buy in GT? gloves and helmet?

i think i will get another resi belt for crit, crit for pvp and mana for pve/cross spamming

I am kinda disappointed in elf these days, they need to know how to pvp with rogue.

They use skills which prevent them to use stealth in first turn.

Something more annoying is that new ice skills which completely shits on stealth rendering it useless.

Bad days for rogues just like always

Well, it's either offense or defense.

Offense sucks in PvP cause almost every Druid has 185+ Heal, even worse if it's 210+, with 18-23% Resilience and ~2600+ HP.

Defense set would kill slower but make you not die in 5 hits.

On my Shaman, I used to use full arena set, SD Scepter and x2 Garnet rings since the weapon was +10, not a huge loss, but for lower amps it's a huge loss which is why I wouldn't really recommend it unless +10. Against Druids I'd use Good Signets cause the damage loss is very big and they barely have much Dodge, I'd get around 8% Accuracy. Another trick you can do is use Accuracy on amulet and Crit on belt, charm mana regen on rings so you don't burn too fast and try not to spam earth protection.

For arena, if enemies are not tough, I'd use GT hood+boots, VS gloves and arena chest with x2 Garnets and Crit on belt.

Crossings is ofcourse full VS set, cuz ain't no one be touchin dat.

Shaman is quite limited with stats, you can't focus on the important ones all in one, go for Accuracy, you could lose some Resilience and probably damage and HP too, go for Resil and you lose alot of Accuracy but gain Resil and HP and sometimes Damage.

Note that HP, damage and heal are also stats, important ones too.

I'd say, use whatever you like. But for PvP I would recommend atleast 14% Resilience and 180+ heal to survive enough.

On my shaman i have been doing well enough with 4.8% accu. Enchanted gloves and hood with crystals. I run gt hood/boots rest arena and good signets energy regen crystals on everything. I lose to the good druids that are out there, but i can definietly hold my own. Never been much of a pvp person anyways i prefer arena because quake is actually useful there. Also if your staff is +7-9 go for full gt, you lose some resil but if using arena staff you will get around 14% or so resil with resi runes. That also solves the problem of crit and you will have around 210 heal.

Lol do the math and subtract all the dodges while you sit there dead because someone with 15% dodge owned you

im lv5 dodge buff you filthy casual, troll harder

30% dodge 20% speed

10% Accuracy would miss 4/10 hits. Yet, alone, proves why stacking speed is complete shit.

0% Resilience makes you 2-3 hits from anyone and everyone.

2000 below HP makes you 1 hit from my Rogue.

20% below crit is far worse than 26-31%.

Bownotfastnuff? Idontthinkso.

'nuff

all of those "facts" are bullshit, you want to prove me wrong then do it without pulling shit out of your ass, shitley.

under 20% crit? are you a BR or something? do i need to get my screenshots out again?

listen here kid, im max speed, MAX CRIT, max dodge. all other stats were normal, by sacrificing health.

you think youre a badass waving around that +10 dick stick? fight me with +0s see what happens

nothing but stupid shit casuals waving around their overamped weapons, i can hit faster then your slow ass by stacking speed, and my internet connection guarantee's the first hit, since im always the fastest in the fight. if it goes down to the last hit, guess whos always going to win? me. if it goes down to a lucky bless, guess who has the better chance of more DPS? me. i can kick your little ass with a +0 weapon, bring your rogue out. lets see if you can even touch me to begin with.

none of you aint shit, expecially with your "facts" that you pulled out of your ass. haha, it must be true because it has numbers and a % symbol

Well, we all have our own opinions and should respect them.

But I've 2 shot your crappy opinion a million times so I give no shit bout your bullshit.

And kiddo, you should stop crying about people who work harder than you. If you want attention so bad then get off your noob lazy ass and get that shitty +0 crap of your's +9 or 10 even without real money like I did and go out there and show your skills off ( if you even have any, lol ) and become a pro to other people's eyes, just like I did.

Now you're just that random newb, even newb at being a troll. Probably a teen stuck in Disneyland thinking he'd be called a pro running around with his +0 shit running from every melee in PvP with traps and scatter and calling it skill.

PS: Least I'm longer than you, pinky.

/nuff

Ok ok...Believe or no,that is happen :) 2-3 times/day i do this: enter,buy 1 from market,i open and... :) )

You keep giving me hopes that it's possible, but I'm doing exactly that everyday during events but nothing  :(

Well, we all have our own opinions and should respect them.

But I've 2 shot your crappy opinion a million times so I give no shit bout your bullshit.

And kiddo, you should stop crying about people who work harder than you. If you want attention so bad then get off your noob lazy ass and get that shitty +0 crap of your's +9 or 10 even without real money like I did and go out there and show your skills off ( if you even have any, lol ) and become a pro to other people's eyes, just like I did.

Now you're just that random newb, even newb at being a troll. Probably a teen stuck in Disneyland thinking he'd be called a pro running around with his +0 shit running from every melee in PvP with traps and scatter and calling it skill.

PS: Least I'm longer than you, pinky.

/nuff

care to try again? i see no proof in you proving me wrong, just another rant by a 5-year old with nothing to prove. wanna compare dicks?

You keep giving me hopes that it's possible, but I'm doing exactly that everyday during events but nothing  :(

I don't know..I show what's happen to me.Today i bought only 2 times snowey casket...later i try with elves casket.

And you think i care about your shity critics??:D Who the hell are you to tell me what to do ?:) is "Ss from game" so i post it!Now you shut up and don't be "jelly":D

PS: idk if i bought 30 chests sins snow event started..But that you don't have to know,anyway..

La Multi Ani!

Happy New Year! :drinks:

Ok do it :(

care to try again? i see no proof in you proving me wrong, just another rant by a 5-year old with nothing to prove. wanna compare dicks?

No please dont...

Attack speed is close to useless, tested and proven. You lose too much stats for it and run around with ~2k health and probably no resilience. And don't tell me you can trap everywhere, that shit is so easy to avoid. Scatter = Meh, not a problem for barbs.

And what's the reason to be +0? Attention seeker?

Attack speed is close to useless, tested and proven. You lose too much stats for it and run around with ~2k health and probably no resilience. And don't tell me you can trap everywhere, that shit is so easy to avoid. Scatter = Meh, not a problem for barbs.

And what's the reason to be +0? Attention seeker?

tested and proven? using what? BG armor?

try stacking severe cold with harad's. 25%+ speed compared to 18% from BG

you havnt tested anything, just another kiss-ass with false facts